The US President refuses to definitively support his colleague

There is is - Trump didn't back Bannon when asked.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-steve-bannon-response-chief-strategist-white-house-jared-kushner-campaign-late-a7680161.html

>Donald Trump refused to confirm whether he still had confidence in the White House’s chief strategist Steve Bannon, increasing speculation that his former campaign manager could be sidelined.

Bringing Bannon on was just a red herring. He rallied the America first nationalist, and is now being dumped in favour of Kushner. Le MAGA was a bold ruse to get you all on board to vote in the Genie Energy puppet.

Good job, Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c0l2F
youtube.com/watch?v=omeovuy7L5M
youtube.com/watch?v=KOM61lVLgKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/confirmed-trumps-department-of-state-is-going-back-to-normal-refugee-admission-numbers/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Bannon allies in the White House were blindsided by Trump’s remarks and “are distraught,” according to a report this morning from Axios.
archive.is/c0l2F

A bait and switch for the ages.

He told you in that infamous tape that, because he's famous, he can get away with whatever he wants. Trump grabbed the Tumpanzees by their pussies, because he was famous, and you fell for his tacky, over-done gold-gilded décor, and you basically let him. This happens in all elections. The ppl always get played.

""""""the independent""""""

Suck Putin's dick more.

I don't regret voting for Trump and he never promised to be the alt-right champion or whatever in the first place. All politicians lie and bullshit and don't keep their promises, I didn't think Trump would keep all of his either so I don't have an idiot knee-jerk reaction like the morons dropping him over Syria. He was still a better choice than anyone else.

So you're fine with a generic neo-con presidency where America sends its troops to die and spend money advancing Israels interests?

No, I'm not.

Supporting someone doesn't mean you have to agree with 100% of what they do and I wish he didn't do anything like that. But so far that hasn't happened, it was a missile strike and I don't completely agree with that either but there were multiple reasons/uses for it. The situation in Syria was fucked because of Obama's ineptitude and while I don't give a shit about Assad we can't appear weak on the world stage anymore with Trump as President, this showed action.

I don't think we should go to war with Russia but Putin's Russia has consistently shown to be untrustworthy and aggressive and while I don't think we need to directly fight with them I'm not sure we can ever really be "friends".

Was worth supporting trump just for the glorious first few months of endless shitlib tears, and even now he's still better than any of the other candidates could pretend to be.

That missile strike was nothing more than a wet fart, Assad was flying planes out of that airfield less than a day later and Chinese state media mocked Trumps show of force the moment Xi left America. If this is how America reasserts itself in the world then we're fucked.

>but there were multiple reasons/uses for it.

There was no reason for it except to bolster the terroist forces and Israel's (Genie Energie) bid for the Golan Heights oil and gas reserves.

its an act. bannon always wanted to be out of the spotlight

Go back to Russia to suck more on Putin's nonexistent cock

trump and mattis both said we're not going in on syria

>DAAAAADY, PWEEES FIRE THAT CREEPY OLD MAN, HE SCAREES MEE AND OUR BEAUTIFUL JEWISH BABIES

Fine, maybe cooler heads will prevail in Syria, but what about Iran, or N. Korea?

Chinese media would do that over anything short of a nuke.

fucking shovel faced stroke bitch.

North Korea is bringing all this shit on themselves and unlike Syria they actually have the capability to harm our allies and our military bases. I doubt we'll have troops on the ground there either though.

It wasn't that obvious. He strayed so far from the conventional politician. Broke taboos. He really came off as being different.

>The situation in Syria was fucked because of Obama's ineptitude

The only way that Obama fucked things up further in Syria was not making more of a mess. The goal is to break apart Syria as a functioning state, then to move on Iran.

>we can't appear weak on the world stage

What are you even talking about?

This is generally a decent video. It rejects the blackpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=omeovuy7L5M

Look at that flag. Fucking Russians trynig to bring down america. Did you receive orders from Vladmir Putin himself?

unless Ivanka cries again

Bannon is already powerless he will be gone soon, they just didn't want to officially announce it yet, from now on this is the Kushner and Ivanka presidency

The golden goy

This is Trump's final 4D six dimensional backgammon move. Well played.

If Bannon really does get shitcanned, will Breitbart turn on Trump?

sorry that our 87D sudoku didn't work out goy... better luck next time

>Folks, we’re going to lock her up!
>Oops we’re not going to lock her up
>Folks, we’re going to drain the swamp!
>Oops looks like I staffed my cabinet with Goldman Sachs execs and Israel enablers
>Folks, we’re going to be America-first!
>Oops, looks like I’m tossing out my America-first ideologue, and now my admin is run by a registered Democrat Jew connected to Rotshchilds who happened to marry my daughter
>Folks, we’re going to stop meddling in the Middle East and fight terrorism!
>Ooops looks like we’re meddling in the Middle Eastern sectarian civil wars on behalf of Islamic terrorists and Israel again
*YOU ARE HERE*

>Supporting someone doesn't mean you have to agree with 100% of what they do

On the one hand, you're right. Expecting a candidate or leader to 100% do the right thing, or what you want, would be a mistake. But here's a thought. A huge part of his appeal was that for once there was a candidate where the stuff you had to ignore was dwarfed by the positives. You didn't have to hold your nose when you listed his campaign objectives. It wasn't all compromise. As he slips away from those promises he returns to the familiar territory occupied by every other politician. His charm was that before now he'd above all that.

>If Bannon really does get shitcanned

Extremes of both wings begin to coalesce and gel. /leftpol/ and antifa will find at least some small measure of common ground with the 'far right'. New unaligned leaders will rise out of the situation. Not left, not right. Politician will be hung from lamposts. etc you get the idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOM61lVLgKQ

Trump's being a little bitch and is mad about SNL making him out as a bannon puppet. its sad really.

Haven't you heard? Antifa is now supporting Trump's foreign policy by attacking anti-war protests.

> Politician will be hung from lamposts.

HI I'M KEN LEWIS PLEASE DON'T KNIFE ME WHEN I'M WALKING DOWN THE STREET IN WASHINGTON, I HAVE A HOUSE IN CONNECTICUT

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

i knew something was wrong when he was more pro israel than any of the other candidates

Really? So much for that idea then. Not entirely surprised. If it walks like a thug, if it sounds like a thug, if it dresses like a thug ..

Your frank and unabashed plea has earned you a reprieve Ken. Go in peace and endeavor to mend your ways.

If Bannon is out, and this unfortunate trajectory continues then consider it wake up call. Real change will be a drawn out process. Real efforts will need to be far reaching and accommodate setbacks like that. Recent events in UK and US have pushed the boundaries outward as to whats acceptable public discourse. Pressure needs to remain. Progress is being made.

I'm getting pretty fucking close to burning my Trump t-shirt.

There's that video, I can't remember which conspiracy theorist made it, the one where industrialists show the new President the extra few seconds of the JFK assassination. That's definitely happened now

That pretty much confirms President Kusher. Thanks for insuring the Alt right will be toxic for another generation. Trumps ineptitude will be used against you for decades to come.

Trump is the Jimmy Carter of the Right.

I voted for trump for three reasons

1. He was not Hillary.
2. Deporting illegal immigrants. He doing a great job of that
3. Slowing down Muslim immigration and baking refugees. He's doing a good job of that, but annoying judges are using their position for politics which is shameful and should be shot down in the Supreme Court.

Everything else I could care less about really. Plus the economy is doing great.

>it wasn't that obvious that Trump was a con man
m80 please, you must be new to politics
>lies constantly, "I never settle a suit!"
>Trump University
>unpaid contractors all over New Jersey from his Atlantic City days
>muh super secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
>muh super secret healthcare plan that will "insure everybody"

wow yeah, can't believe nobody realized Trump was a liar before Syria, really weren't any good clues :^) the autistic manchildren on this board fell for a kremlin plot to prop up a self-less orangutan in order to further destabilize American democracy. C'mon, clearly Trump isn't a good role model, he's a fucking douche, why are you guys so into him?

Hope and Change 2.0™

That's fine.

Glad I don't have to wait until 2018 to voice my opinion. Georgia 6th congressional district voter next Tuesday.

>Kremlin plot to prop up a self-less orangutan in order to further destabilize American democracy

Russia gained exactly zilch from Trump's victory, it's pretty obvious now. Even if our higherups were hoping for something, they were just as bamboozled as everyone else.

All that hacking and influencing election was an inside job.

Yeah, they're probably not happy that Trump is distancing himself to try and kill the Russia narrative, but I think Russia can still be happy with the election. Toxic partisanship and distrust in the government is at an all time high, and they probably got great metrics on how well they can influence dumb white trash with fake news. At the Russia probe congressional hearing one of the IC members was saying that Trump himself shared several fake news stories that had originated from Russian trolls or been propped up by them. They'll have just as much influence in 2020 if people like the knuckle-dragging trumpcucks on this board don't do a little introspection on why they fall for fake news so easily.

I was thinking that they screened the trailer for what they have of him at the Epstein compound for him. Jimmies rustled.

Like I said, he strayed wildly from the usual script. What he said about the ME, blowing US capital etc, made so much sense to me that I argued he was the better choice. Plus, we don't know yet whether he's a write off with regards to intervention. It looks like it to me.

He doesn't have much of a buffer of good will. As a person he's kind of unpleasant and disgusting. So once he puts a wrong foot forward he'll be toast. He doesn't have much good will capital stored up.

You're good then. I'm curious to see what effect he can have on the economy and industry.

US is now a laughing stock of the world is currently antagonistic with the EU and NATO alliance is weaker than it's ever been.

It's already game over Russia fucking won and a few million complete idiots helped them

While its true Bannon once ran in the internationalist circles back in the 90's, once the 2008 recession happened he disavowed all of that.

>flag
Funny you shit on us when your self-inflicted wound will damage your country for generations, and if you lose NI and Scotland you'll be worse off than America.

>believing one of (((them)))

I voted for Trump so I could see amerifats embarrass themselves internationally.

The only thing we ever cared about was taking the sanctions off, that's it. The whole Surkov's "Destabilization" thing isn't nearly as expansive and effective as it played up to be by your politicians.

>It's already game over Russia fucking won

>Sanctions still in place with a good chance of more on the way
>Israel lobby isn't going to leave Syria and Golan Heights alone, that much is clear.
>NATO is not only stalled, but is taking in Montenegro, turning it away from Russia

yeah we keep hitting the home runs for sure

>arrogant, unemployed liberal arts major doesn't realize "fake news" was more effective against his crowd than the "redneck Trumpanzees"

Its also amusing to note that Trump's voters were, on the whole, wealthier than Clinton voters.

Good goy!

>Brit
> voting in us elections. Sure bong

To be honest he did his Mexico and mudslime comments way before Bannon. All those kikes and neocons in top positions with a literal Hitler Dindu Nuffin press guy sure seems equally worrying and hilarious

Sage

Alot of people forget that /ourjew/ is behind alot of his nationalist policies. Of Bannon and Miller get booted, then we should worry.

Who is that guy in pic? Refresh my memory please.

nevermind

Steve Miller.

START A TWITTER CAMPAIGN NOW.

GET 'EM TRENDING!!!

#KeepBannon #OurManBannon (I like this one, it's very 1940s!) #WeWantBannon

We know people watch here but Twitter is VERY important. I mentioned that we insist on Bannon, Kellyanne and Miller--PERIOD.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
O

I
T

D
O

I
T

#Firekushner didn't do shit, and Trump is saying Bannon didn't help the campaign in any way. Trump is getting ready to force Bannon out.

Trump did the same with Christie (downplaying his early support despite being the first governor to stump for him and the one who BTFOed Marco out of the race) just because Kushner hated the fatass for jailing his daddy.

People don't even remember that, but that would've been an advance warning

Bannon's gone

He was used
We were used

I wonder how t_d going to react if he does fire Bannon? Probably, will still defend him like some sort of cultists.

I think we'll find out soon enough. There's no way he's going to be kept around in any meaningful role.

They will still defend him

were kiked.

In retrospect it was obvious, Ivanka was literally JEWED.

What he said is true though. He did the same thing to Lewandowski. If Bannon can't learn to work some the kike, then he should GTFO.

t_d couldn't even break ranks over their internet privacy being sold away, they won't say shit about Bannon, they'll claim Trump is a genius for listening to Kushner.

How's the trailer park these days? Those unemployment checks still rolling in?

We don't stop fighting. Trump was never our trump card anyway. Chad nationalism is the way, bros. Alpha males being patriotic will bring women in line, which in turn brings betas in line (they are lower than women on the heirarchy).

Lift weights

Read books

Earn money

WE CAN DO THIS

I think there's a good chance of it. Look at the comment sections on Breitbart. It's already filled with people revolting against Trump.

Has The Independent always been the British WaPo?

this guy isn't our jew, you faggot british kike proxy. he is the rat, with jared. stop shilling for yourself here, miller jew.

a self hating virgin jew who pretends he is a white alpha nazi.

T_D overwhelmingly supports Bannon and would be very angry about that move. It's the moderators there who try to sway the narrative that makes it appear otherwise.

>2. Deporting illegal immigrants. He doing a great job of that

Actually he really isn't. Sure, ICE arrests are up 250% from obama years but if you look at those numbers thats up from like 100 arrests as wekk under obama to 300 a week under trump. Keep in mind, these are merely arrests, not deportations confirmed.

3 0 0 in a country of 300 million every week is N O T H I N G. He also hasn't stopped inflow of immigrants, more are coming in than being deported out. Trump has betrayed us on that too.

wut? Miller and Bannon are allies. Look at every photo, they're always right next to each other and both are enthusiastic nationalists. Miller would be getting the Literally Hitler treatment if he weren't Jewish.

>being this retarded

They have literally spelled out the fact that they absolutely did not target run ways in the strike on numerous occasions.

miller needs to go. he can get a job moderating Sup Forums, because that is what he is qualified to do.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/confirmed-trumps-department-of-state-is-going-back-to-normal-refugee-admission-numbers/
>TRUMP’s Department of State is going back to normal refugee admission numbers

dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/
>An Estimated 36,000 Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under Trump, As He Reneges On Promise

We need to push this more, Trump is NOT doing anything different about immigration. Its all a ruse.

>I could care less
This is when I became convinced you are a moron

Sad.

that is (((jared))) and (((stephen))) covering the fact they themselves are the usurpers, and getting rid of the one lucky guy with info in bannon. literally two bitch jews and a shiksa whore pretending they are the rightful runners of the administration. get the fuck out. those two jew rats will be hung, but they don't care as long as they fuck americans and the rest of the world. ugly kike zionists.

That's right. Trump is your goy!

Looks like Bannon is on the way out.
He has some crazy ideas and refers to himself as a "leninist" but I think he had some good influence.

TD and ptg are jared and stephen jew bot hives of shill. they will push their zionist anti-white pro open borders bullshit everywhere. and their shills will repost in lockstep.

>why are you guys so into him

yep. why didn't we choose Hillary Clinton, the most True, the Honorable, blessings upon her!

>An Estimated 36,000 Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under Trump, As He Reneges On Promise

haha jeez louise he did a 180 on EVERYTHING

stephen, stop posting bullshit buzzfeed false info about yourself on pol lmao you are such a jew nerd. remember when you cried at school because nobody like you, and you acted out by throwing jew tantrums for attention? then having mommy and daddy pick you up early because you are so fucking pathetic? you aren't honorary at anything in your life. but keep repeating pol posts in your speeches. so savage! so based! so jewish. loser.

Betraying everyone but the people that hated him. Fuck this nigger.

>President Trump said during an August speech in Phoenix that he will “immediately terminate” Obama’s “illegal executive amnesties,” but he has yet to do so. Ending DACA would be as simple as signing an executive order or calling up United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and telling them to stop accepting DACA applications.

At some point you just have to take it how it is, this isn't 4d chess, its just willfully not acting.

good post. donald hasn't done shit on deportations or wall. but that is the bait and switch. he isn't going to do shit. donald is mega kiked.