Trump is getting JUSTed

Trump is getting JUSTed

Other urls found in this thread:

obamagolfcounter.com
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/328405-clinton-campaign-plagued-by-bickering
youtube.com/watch?v=2rrXn-PwwCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok kid

Meh, it's pretty much the same thing Obama did once he found out that he was going to be just another puppet of the jews...

As little as possible.

don lemon is over 50 and got sloppy shit faced for newyears on live tv. nothing he can say or do will ever recover his black hole believing ass.

> this just in, "news" reporters who talk over their guests trying to make a point have switched to laughing them off. At least this time they dont have to come up with a lie.

It's about time someone held trump accountable.

>meet with leaders of biggest nations on earth on golf course for meeting
>hurr durr "just golfing"

it's like these people are actually subhumans, too retarded to understand anything their puppet masters don't tell them

this again? Really?

just

just.

just..

just...

Kek

just....

To be fair, Tucker is entertaining and he also tries to make the guest back up their shitty claims before laughing them off.

just.....

just......

I don't think this has been kept up to date since obama fucked off but still relevant
>306 days obama has spent golfing during his presidency
obamagolfcounter.com

just.......

Make America Great Again

Translation: Die for Israel while I play golf

just........

Obama spends all 8 years playing golf with taxpayer money
>CNN silence
Trump plays some golf and pays for it himself
>CNN LOL DRUMPF HAHA

>white house is bugged

>go to maralago to avoid it

>press declares it a vacation day

Who was he playing golf with?

Obongo using an Odyssey putter with Super Stroke, what a fucking poser.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/328405-clinton-campaign-plagued-by-bickering

Speaking of JUST

just.........

just...........

>the president playing golf is news now

CNN is literally hitting rock bottom. They cannot recover.

He does that every year. It's like his gimmick.

tbqh senpai i like CNNs new years show... too bad they're reprehensible kikes the other 364 days of the year.

just............

Why don't they ever report his score? Are they afraid he can't compete with Glorious Leader?

>using Akarin to shitpost
$5 your a salty gook who isn't even Japanese-Canadian.

just...................

When a wise man points to the moon, the imbecile examines the finger.

just.............Fuck CNN

Because trumps good at golf. Michael Jordan said obama fucking sucked at it.

CNN is not news. Its dying entertainment media.

I didn't really judge Obama for going on golf trips because that is what world leaders, businessmen, etc. do when meeting other world leaders. He is a person that exists outside of the white house too.

Genetics are mostly from Ukraine, I have light skin, light brown hair and blue eyes.

Doesn't matter I could be a mudskin, it wouldn't change the fact that Trump is a shabbos goy.

how many times Obama went golfing during his first 100 days?

Oh damn, I'd almost forgotten about that book. I gotta preorder it or something later.

I'm more willing to bet that they are made to do some 'leisure' activities by their aides or other confidants so they don't go insane.

Trump is a golfing president.

Hillary is taking a hike in the woods as a multi-time loser.

ok

>Ukraine
Oh yes because slavshits are much better.

obamagolfcounter.com

just.............

Anyone else think Michael Moore unintentionally made GWB look awesome in this scene?

>So rich you literally have a golf course in your back yard
>Not golfing all the fucking time

My sides.

GWB is pretty awesome despite the fact he is a good goy.

Do you have blue eyes? If so we share an ancestor from modern day Ukraine, near the Black Sea, where blue eyes first developed.

I want my POTUS relaxed while he is conquering the world. Where was this laughing nigger when Obama played over 300 rounds.

He's right, don't you ever use Akarin again for shitposting you filthy chink. You disgust me.

holy shit I'm not a fan of that guy but I hope I look that young at 50

Digits confirm OP will die of Hepatitis.

Black don't crack or black does crack

Something like that.

Trump really fucked up, he better be playing 4d minesweeper because he lost a lot of support, not just here but just about every "fake news" site that supported him before the missle attack, to be hated by both the left and now the right... he's either a puppet or idk

The phrase you're thinking of is "Black smokes crack"

This is like complaining that Trump likes to eats fast food on his plane. Every American president golfs.

Jesus. But I love how liberals now suddenly care about what our taxpayer dollars go towards. Would say their but they don't work. It's a capitalist ploy.

Golf is a shit-tier "sport"

Trump has the hardest job in the world. He should be able to take as much R&D as he requires.

It's like being upset that your ships captain is taking a nap or reading a book. Jesus Christ liberals piss me the fuck off.

Trump has spend a fourth of his time as president on a holiday.

To put this in perspective, he has spend more days on holiday in 100 days than obama has spend in 2 years.

Wasn't Trump always tweeting about Obama wasting money and time on vacation and golf days? And now he's doing it? Then all you trumpets blindly follow this man and are quick to eat the dingle berries from his ass. The fact that "he's never wrong" to you neckbeards is sad.

>that nervous laughter
Why does this irrelevant channel keep getting posted everywhere?

>CNN

Why was it a problem with Obama then?

Bonjour reddit

Just facts, take it or leave it. Be redpilled or bluepilled.

What if work ethic Alex?

>Niggers will do the laziest job if they knew they could get away with it.

Caring what those propagandist think, top kek

Why do they blindly support Trump in everything he does anyway?

> has no refutation
>r-r-reddit

website wars are for children

Not an argument.

Our prez seems to care

>When a wise man points to the moon, the imbecile examines the finger.
Trips of wisdom

>website wars are for children
Then quit raiding here, you people thinking you're "making a dent" are beyond embarrassing

>Niggers will do the laziest job if they knew they could get away with it.
At least Obama did enough to get away with it.

How bout that Trumpcare?

That's because he's an unabashed Texan.

Try it and see how bad you are at it.

I guarantee niggers hate him since he's gay and black. Niggers shy away from any gay shit unless they're fruity pebble ass faggots.

He looks like Dan Schneider's brother

Some of us aren't "raiding." Did it ever occur to you that some people actually have their own opinions? Quit circle jerking.

Surprised they didn't give Cenk a job yet

I cant stop laughing at how pathetic CNN has become in a matter or months lel

>CNN

take your very fake news with you

Chinese president

Why does he never golf with Michelle? She looks like she can drive a ball 400 yards

Trump literally owns the golf courses he uses...

Quite different from going to a course and having to pay the green fees

Honestly it is hard to argue against

I'll defend him on a lot but that's indeed a bitch ton of wasted money

I don't think that's the point.

Really made me think.

thats the best cover they got for hillary agreeing with trumps strike on syria ?

youtube.com/watch?v=2rrXn-PwwCw

It might just work since everyone will hate Spicer instead of Trump. And that's what Trump needs right now. He can always hire someone else but he needs to maintain a good image. Also, Trump ordered Sean Spicer to apologize so that helps him a little.

I like tennis better. At least I can watch it without falling asleep.

It's not too difficult if you're in good shape. If not, your ass will be using that cart the entire time. I never played a full round of golf but I did love to drive.

Your point is invalid.

Really activates the almonds

Are the memes about Texas real? I want to believe such a place exists, but I don't want to get my hopes up.