Did we get tricked?

Did we get tricked?

This is the most pro-Israel administration in history

This is all just a facade so that the globalists don't try to fuck with our economy or the Trump administration

You were deceived

>Th-this is all just a facade so that the globalists don't try to f-fuck with our economy or daddy's MAGA team

I tried warning you idiots and you called me a ctr shill. Trump made it obvious he loved israel and would change his values at the drop of a hat. He never hid any of it. You tricked yourselves.

>openly admits during his campaign that israel interests are top priority
>just 4d chess goyim
only retards who denied reality in favour if their cuck little world feel betrayed
some cucks still continue to deny it
it's basic mental defence

>anti-israel
>definitely le happy merchant

You're a smart cookie, aren't you user?

mollusks

>fail all the election promises
>well, we still have time left until impreachment, let's go to a war
Trump was a mistake.

So were his ugly, autistic children, his tacky brand and his cringe worthy wife

Fucking this.

pro keeping all the kikes in israel

anti-globalist

not all (just most) jews are kike globalists

jews WANT people to make the terms indeterminable so they can say "muh holocaust"

like the holocaust means we have to take nigger muslim immigrants

so fuck off kike jew

Israel one isn't real sadly, just checked.
Going to buy the other spring colors though.

"i warned you i am so smart" shills everywhere

> oh no we were tricked, trump said the false song of the jews

no, it's the globalists

imagine a venn diagram

now, 3d print that venn diagram

try to kill yourself with it

What you didn't know?

Go figure, you barely knew anything about Trump, I'm shocked

P.S: #MAGA, Am Isarel Hai

Honestly, Why is anyone surprised by Trump's actions? You fags didn't care throughout the election when "shills" told you he was a lying sack of shit conman and now you're complaining. Fuck everyone that supported Trump throughout 2015-2016. You all contributed to this even though the signs were all there. Stop complaining and take personal responsibility for fucking us all over.
>But but but Hillary would have done the same thing!!!
This goes beyond just Hillary. Most people could see Trump's flaws from the beginning, and yet most of Sup Forums lined up behind Trump among all the other candidates.
You're nieve for believing Trump would keep promises in the first place. He's a salesman. He literally specializes in deception. He's also rich which pretty much puts him above the law in some cases. I don't necessarily blame you for falling for his charm, but I'll have no sympathy when his policies fuck his supporters over.
As much as Hillary is a currupt politican, she has enough sense, expertise, and foreign policy experience not to start WW3. Hillary has been doing this shit for decades. Intentional leaders have worked with her in the past and generally like her. She, at the very least, understood that there's no point of being president if the US becomes an radioactive wasteland. Trump doesn't understand or care about that threat. He'll just fly to some private island and blame neocons, jews, democrats, the media or some other scapegoat.

It doesn't matter now, you may have doomed us all.

Beta male trump

Trumptards are on the level of denial of liberals who defend mudslimes.