WE WUZ WIZARDS!!!

Hi /pol!

In the pic related, the new trend: after the "we wuz kangz" shit, now we have...

WE
WUZ
WIZARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14IRDDnEPR4&index=4&list=PL5IeMhV6_BAWQWEUjLE8H9k86eOpHKd1L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leave that shit to brown and black people
No wonder my wallet magically disappeared from my pocket yesterday

There needs to be Sup Forumsfags out there dividing and conquering with false flag black profiles picking fights with browns and etc. I like seeing this.

>niggers
>wizards
Ha
No
t. wizard apprentice

Only white people can be wizards, the reason our skin is so white is due to all of the magic flowing throughout our body.

>no
>Argentina

She turned me into a duck.

But I got better.

She won't share the watermelons she summons. The elf needs food.

>all practices come from africa

What is Hinduism?

What is Central Asian shamanism?

Top kek!

You're probably right. The "feminist witch" is pressing a little too much on the "muh african people".

CONTEST OPEN:
Considering english is not my native language, can you anons come up with a better name than simple "wizards"? "Kings" was deformed to "Kangz", but I can't think of an equally hilarious way to deform "wizards".

Only whites can handle magic because our skin matches the purity of out lily white souls.

When is the last time you turned a Mexican into a frog?

I only did it to ward off the ghosts.

Yeah those witches sure are retarded not me though I just believe in remote viewing and atlantis

WE WUZ WIZURDZ

KEK

Lmfao holy deal I cringed my face off at potbelly to the point that people are staring.

fucking black people always about them

What about Kek, you fucking heretic ?

fpbp

Yeah its a real bummer us whites are stuck with science instead of magic

black "people" are so pathetic
kek

Yeah its a real bummer us whites are stuck with science instead of magic

Why are there nigger feminists? I thought their men beat them?

>Wizardry
>A mostly intellectually based discipline

>Not ruled by Jews, Whites and Asians in that order

>WE
>WUZ
>WUZURDS
>N SHEET

WE WUZ WAZUDS

You guys are killing me, please go on!!!

WITCHIZZZ

As a Christian I have extremely mixed emotions about my antagonists worshipping false gods

But kabbalah came first and is the oldest known majik? fucking dindus trying to steal everything that isnt bolted down. morons think boiling a pot with eye balls and twigs is magic, fuck outtta heeerre.

Are we purposely overlooking the fact that these are adult people who unironically believe that magic exists? It kind of invalidates everything they have to say.

Ayo
*closes spellbook*
Hol up
*conjures a bottle of malt liquor*
You be tellin me
*brews a dank ass potion that'll get the honeyz wet as fuck*
You be sayn
*sprays fireball spells at nearby police officers while claiming to be a good boi*
You tellin me
*shoots dollar bills at strippers from his wand*
WE
WUZ
MERLINZ
N SHIET?

>Kabbalah
>First and oldest majik

Obviously you don't know about Atlantian high mages who practiced magick before the Younger Dryas impact.

Martian wizzers colonized atlantis, though. Check out Spirit Science.

what is being a faggot? the witches they want to be are the white kind. the ones flying brooms.

Giving black "people" internet access is what is causing the downfall of the entire world

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!?

She IS brown though. Pure race Africans look nothing like that, they're way darker and you can rarely find one born outside of Africa.

heh no, but it's annoying as fuck.

>black warlock

a nigger is a nigger. the roach calls herself brown as to differentiate from niggers (and whites of course).

Wizzads and shit.

>Triple doubles
Checked and will do

There's literally senators and judges already existing that are changing policy based on white privilege and implicit racism: terms that are born on the internet and spread by fellow idiots

The world is fucked with so many idiots finding each other and grouping together instead of being ostracized like they should in a normal society

someone post hogwarts webm

>leave that shi to brown + black women

Ok

Gotta be this one.

WE WUZ WAZUDS

not really. you can't supose our science knows everything about the universe. maybe there is some kind energy they can tap into once or twice in a lifetime? wouldnt be that hard to conceive the idea. plus, people from everywhere in the world believed in something spiritual. even if science disputes it.

btw, only in the last century people are heavily ridiculized for believing in improbable things (mockin bird op). Even people like Nikola Tesla believed in aliens from Venus and Mars

well I can't deny that

>fuckin dindus trying to steal everything tha isn't bolted down

Top kek!!

They are evolving, though: from stealing simple material things (like bikes, phones, wallets, etc.), they've started stealing immaterials: ancestries (the egyptian attempt), and now magic.
I bet their next attempt will be "Democracy was born in Africa!".

Oh god, I never saw that before!!

We 8 you.
youtube.com/watch?v=14IRDDnEPR4&index=4&list=PL5IeMhV6_BAWQWEUjLE8H9k86eOpHKd1L

>@trustmedaddy
>@LOLatWhiteFear
Do I sense emotional baggage?

>WAZUDS

It has a certain appeal, indeed. What about putting an "R"? Like "WAZURDS"?

I like how her face changes three times in this comic

I had the majority of black people in my ethics class say it was completely okay to steal from a car parked on the street because it was public property.

Yep. If they aren't polfags posing as stupid for the "divide and conquer" strategy mentioned before, there really are some issues going on there.

I run a D&D group thats 90% black and it's not quite that bad...well except one guy but he didn't play he was just watching

I r8 8/8: Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

You can't take my meme magic from me. Kek protects it

White """people""" can't use real magic. They got no melanin and they can't open they third eye.

>pagans
Oh boy, here we fucking go.

There is no reason to believe in magic

you know if somebody made an app that would, block all nigger comments, that person would soon become the richest man on the planet.

So the "we wuz wuzards" thing has been going on for a while!
Also, guy on the left looks like Denzel Washington.

Audible kek

>Pagan nature "magic" practitioners who chant in the moonlight and paint themselves with vaginal blood but in the end produce no results
vs
>Actual chaos magick-wielding wizards who have exercised world-changing power multiple times
gee I wonder why they're insecure

i love when people take credit for other others accomplishments

if you want to get under black twitter's skin call them pawns, tools, weapons (bio weapon is my favorite) of the illuminati. they all believe in the illuminati and sure as shit knows all the niggers think beyonce runs the illuminati... shiiiieeeet.

>black and brown people too dumb to understand that there are many different influences on magic over the time

This is so cringy user.
What's wrong with niggers nowadays?

That is a racist thing to say. I am sure skin color has nothing to do with your magical powers.

they need to go back. Create the containment unit. it is Africa. All white africans are deported to Australia or the US.

Fpbp

Inferiority complex. They can't accept that their entire races accomplished less than nearly any white country.

>bio weapon
>kek

Also, if I remember right, Tupac tried to warn them that the Illuminati thing was bullshit, and believing it is like blaming a superior entity for your failures (thus failing in accomplishing anything, and in improving yourself).
He said he wrote the song "Killuminati" after a period in prison, and he said he was amazed at how many nignogs believed that bullshit.

Well, that makes sense. Is like they are desperately looking for something for them to hold on to.
Is so sad.
If I was black I would feel so ashamed of my black commrades

Wow, this kek stuff is really pissing off the elite

are you saying africans evolved from chimps and indian people from macaques?

>inferiority complex

Right. What makes me think is that they focus on their "race" as a whole, like they're members of one big entity, and seem to lose focus on themselves. So, instead of focusing on their life, their studies, their job, their career, etc., they push shit like "we wuz kangz" in a pathetic attempt to show a noble ancestry.
And then they can't explain why their lives are sinking in shit.

The British wouldn't be so large if they carved out Scotland.

are you posting from jail?

serious question, I've heard D&D is pretty popular in jail if a nerd ends up there to DM and has memorized enough rulebooks

Goddamn Sup Forums has been full of good bants this morning

>2017
>Not knowing the magic is no different from penis size when it comes to races

>Tupac tried to warn them that the Illuminati thing was bullshit, and believing it is like blaming a superior entity for your failures

Generally this is true, however a cabal of political blackmailers actually have been using pedo rape conspiracies to push a one-world government agenda, so ...

I-is there an edit where he fucks her....
?

My dick needs it

Weeeedzards

Wait you're rarer than me

Does that bitch not know about atlantis? All the esoteric and occult knowledge comes from the whites and the asians

Unpossible. Next you'll say we have superior potassium

HOL UP

Fpbp

tfw qabbalistic magic is the most popular system and was pioneered by (((them)))

i see IoM flags here surprisingly often.
somehow i still didnt have kazakhstan, so thanks for the rare.

almost every nigger I known hold some retarded opinions like
>da magik is reel
>we wuz kangz
>jesus was like a nigga becuz he from africa and sheeeit
>we niggaz invented light das why we black
>how can mirrors be real if our eyes aint real
>i would be like a millinore becuz im genius but im not cuz im black

>Jews selling the most popular version of x

how do you get dice in there oh wait up the butt