>Manx
>Bretons

Welcome:
>Galicians
>[Northern] Portuguese

Join our Discord: discord.gg/bhyUP

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GR8UH
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/28/how-british-are-you-mapped-dna-testing-shows-the-most-anglo-saxo/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfaEGU45lKA
kesva.org/assets/files/kesva/Skeul an Yeth 1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scottish people AREN't Celtic.

That's not for me to say as I'm not Scottish. I will say that not everyone in Scotland is a Lowlander or thinks of himself as such.

Prynhawn da, brodyr Celtaidd.

Dydh da, broder Kembrek!

You need to be more specific then. Lowland Scots are as Celtic as Northern Englishmen.

Kek, most "Anglos" are native English runts who got conquered and forced into accepting another culture.

Go away, we don't want to be part of your gay /celt/pol

t.wales

I invited all Scots so as not to make anyone feel excluded. I did not account for a butthurt autist being offended by literally nothing. My fault.

BTW, the Brythonic substrate in Scotland never went away. :^)

>tfw American with strong Welsh ancestry

Am I allowed?

Learn your definitions you fucking idiot.

Celtic just means "not of us" not like us" So you are fucking celtic The fact that you are talking my langauge and not scottish (gaylic?) means you need to know your place. Also stop complaining about living off the yolk of us, you would be nothing without us and you all know it. Division creating cunts.

Stop trying to fuck with English words. You are CELTIC

It's something like this although this probably applies more to Southern English people.

Northern Anglos would have less Iberian and Italian genes and likely be more Anglo-Saxon.

Why not invite English people then?

Ie, brawd 60 y cant.

I'm from Kent but try again.

Because then this thread would be flooded by Englishmen insisting that they are not Celtic and that they are Anglo-Saxon. (i.e., like you're doing)

Panceltica when?

Okay then.

ah sweet dude, me too. Sorry I thought you where Scottish! That must have been quite offensive.

What this thread has proven beyond any doubt is that even when the English are not mentioned at all in a thread about Celts, they still manage to get butthurt.

For what it's worth, I generally like the English. Some of you are evidently walking around with serious chips on your shoulders, though.

I'm just pointing out that Lowland areas in Scotland, particular the East, is basically Anglo because Anglos settled there.

what did you fucking say?

I should think you'd be able to understand your own language.

This is what a chip on someone's shoulder looks like:

The cornish were not kelts

And why do you insist on holding everyone accountable for whatever offenses you believe the Scots have committed? I'm not Scottish. What business of it is mine how they vote?

They were, in point of fact. You could argue that we are not now by virtue of the fact that our language has fallen into such a state of disrepair, but it is a demonstrable fact that we were a primarily Celtic-speaking people historically.

They can't let the past be past, English people are just getting on with life, the Scotts try to blame all their short comings on "ach the imperial English cuny bastards" but they forget they would have nothing without the British empire being what it is, and them being part of it. That's the general feel in Britain when it comes to the scotts.

Scottish people need to stop larping as Celts just because they hate us English people.

The only Celtic areas are north of the Clyde and the Irish-descendants in West Scotland.

It's not really like that with Scottish people I have met but they've all come from the South East.

>English people are just getting on with life
That certainly doesn't appear to be the case if this thread is any indication. I see a tremendous amount of baggage being lugged about.

It's probably true that there is more than a little hyperbole and unnecessary hatred towards the English among certain sectors of Scotland, though. Again, not my business. Let the Scots speak for themselves.

Cymru yma, ma na gormod o cucks yn y thread 'ma

Nyns eus kres gans sows omma.

So, what you're telling me is "Anglos" are a bunch of LARPers. Who knew?

Why are the English excluded? We're just as Celtic as the Welsh.

Prynhawn da, Cymro. Ble mae chi?

Dwi'n hoffi coffi

Threadly reminder the English are innocent cowardly cucks who have never been renowned for bravery, strength or masculinity.

bunch of bloody poofters in here

Was about to start this thread,

greetings Celtic brethren!

I don't think that's true given they speak a Celtic language while you don't, but see >Include English
>they get butthurt because they're proud Anglo-Saxons
>Exclude English
>they get butthurt because they're "just as Celtic as the Welsh"
Maybe you'd fit in best in Paki/pol/.

>Blows up white children who are Irish and British

So brave.

>average Brit
Some areas are more anglo than others.

If you're from Essex you're probably more Saxon than if you're from Cumbria.

Join our Discord faggots

discord.gg/GR8UH

Join our Discord faggots

discord.gg/GR8UH

Join our Discord faggots

discord.gg/GR8UH

Join our Discord faggots

discord.gg/GR8UH

so basically

>shit divide and conquer thread

>lefty scotcucks and pathetic irish cuckolds circlejerk off against the english: the thread

t. Welshman

And yet we manage to cull you faggots down into the nothing we all know you really are.

Cry more you viking nigger.

Well, you would know because that's been the strength of the English for centuries.

Lol, no.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/28/how-british-are-you-mapped-dna-testing-shows-the-most-anglo-saxo/

>Scottish are Finnish, Russian and Anglo, not Celtic.

Fuck off with your nigger discord IP farming chat room you stupid cunt.

And yet those "cowardly cucks" managed to own your country for 800 years.

What does that make you Paddy?

Anglos go to brit/pol/ and Celts go to celt/pol/

woah that was difficult

It wasn't posted for your sake anyway, Ahmed.

>Not even 50%
Lol, yes.

Fy nigga fy nigga

Cymru am byth

>makes a fellow european people his enemy for 800 years and even attempts to starve them

but I don't buy that white nationalism sympathy shit you edgy BNP cunts promote. I'm happy to see you cunts getting outbred in your own pathetic country. Off with ya tommy

That must explain how we drove you from our land.

Oh wow, you finally managed to conquer a people after 200 years who have a much smaller population than you. pw-pwopah bwave engwish mate!. You're still a weak willed and cowardly people. Soft cunt.

Tfw Cornish decedent. Family left for american coal mines during the cornish dispora. Gets to America and mixes with Scots.

Disgusting uncle tom, as a welshman you should know that you have been raped, pillaged and colonised by the anglo savage and yet you suck his cock - for shame!

>Mixes with Scots
Terribly sorry there, mate.

so what do you even discuss on celtpol? how you all pretty much have nothing in common except the vague idea of having a common ancestor from 1000 years ago?

At least on brit pol you discuss current topics as well

A wodhesta konvedhes Kernewek?

keep making excuses paddy. Your country would be nothing if it weren't for us

We disavow the Scots side.

No, South Wales was conquered by Normans and North Wales was conquered by Anglo-Welsh forces. Wales has usually been treated quite well by the English. Aside from a few minor spats, Anglo conflict has been very minimal.

Prynhawn da, ffrind!

>Anglo superiority

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfaEGU45lKA

Just fuck off mate, you don't have to be here

I love when you soft shites raid our threads because of your sheer jealousy of our noble heritage and our ethnic pride. Look at the fucking absolute state of your racemixed shithole. In the 70s and 80s we went over there, stole your jobs and MICKED your women and you cunts did sweet fuck all.
>not only that
>we also fucking blew your country to smithereens

hence all the castles are in north wales. that's where the rebellions were.

so wait what are scottish people then

I wish that I did. I would learn just to teach it to my offspring.

Refer to this:
Most of you are the vanquished natives of England who had to convert to Anglo culture or be killed. Your ancestors were subjugated by these people whom you love so much.

So having your lands taken and your women raped is just a "minor spat" in your words? Are you for real?

Most of the Irish I know are homeless drunks. I walk past them on the way to work.

Gee I'm so jelly

>Has to steal meme originally intended to portray Americans

The Irishman has leftist ideology so fixated into his head that he will flood his wee land with millions of Somalis in ten years.

Yes, there were lots of initial rebellions after Edward I (my based ancestor (confirmed)) conquered Gwynedd, but after it was quite stable (aside from the Glyndwr Revolt). There are still quite a few nice native Welsh castles here, though.

REMINDER

>implying you aren't as well

Dydh Da

I get it. Of course we have some Celtic ancestry. It's virtually impossible to avoid.

As my sources have stated, it only accounts on average for about 1/4 of the average British ancestry.

You Celts like to pretend that you're some pure gingerfolk who haven't got a lick of Germanic roots though.

Nid ef, ond yn Nghaerdydd, a ti?

Tfw when your Iberian fucking a little blue eyed Celt :)

imagine being so pathetic you screencap your own posts lmao

>Women raped
What? Don't exaggerate, friend. After being conquered (because we acted like beta vikings and would chimp out and raid English towns for no apparent reason), we were treated very well by the English, considering how they treated the Irish. Of course, initially there was conflict, but we're both brothers and it's useless to hold a grudge about it. Most "Anglos" are just the descendants of the native English anyway, who themselves were conquered.

Fatla genes, Kernow?

A great deal of Scots are less Celtic by blood than some Englishman.

>Implying anyone wants Northern Ireland

I don't even think you guys want it anymore.

Recommendations for American to learn?

Skeul an Yeth is alright to start. It's online for free:

kesva.org/assets/files/kesva/Skeul an Yeth 1.pdf

At least we retained our culture and resisted.
It's memes, bruv. Most Brits here are mongrels, with Germanic and Celtic blood in them.

Negroes during the slave times were also treated very well being a slave in the west rather than living in squalor in Africa, yet they were still slaves, how odd?

Lowlands is primarily a mix of Briton and Anglo.

The areas like North Scotland (on the coast) is mainly Celtic and Norse.

Shetland and Orkney Islands are Norse primarily.

The only mainly Celtic areas in Scotland are some Highland places and the Scottish Herbides.

I really need to finish learning Gaelic

That is true. I'm sure the Danelaw stretched all across the Eastern Lowlands.

>At least we retained our culture

t. speaking english