No peterson thread?

No peterson thread?

Hows the sorting going boys?
Half way through the future authoring myself.

Confront your dragon and seek your Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSuGKhaNLG0
youtu.be/aDRgMUoEvcg?t=3m45s
selfauthoring.com/
selfauthoring.com
youtube.com/watch?v=u-KsfQkkDrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where should i start

who am i confronting, didnt he say to fight my father or something?

give me some peterkino

Rescue you father as in Pinocchio*

youtube.com/watch?v=VSuGKhaNLG0

Sorting as in confronting the deepest insecurities inside yourself.
As this is the best way to make you a stronger person capable of achieving your goals.
It isnt easy, some people will need a cognitive behavioral therapist.

I am currently watching maps of meaning series, very interesting. . .

www.selfauthoring.com

Future authoring free this week with code PEPE

hw do i start with the free shit?

Man, I already feel more driven, less anxious about the future and less of an urge to blaze after finishing part 1.

Sounds like new age hippy BS but I respect Petersons I intellect enough to give it a fair try. I'd recommend it. Also free with checkout code PEPE

I watched the first video of the 2017 series and it was very good. Peterson is a very good speaker and is a good storyteller. Basically, he has something interesting to say and articulates in a novel style. Even though what he's saying isn't exactly too mind blowing to an educated person, there is humility and honesty is his lectures-- which is so unique these days it's refreshing. It's like if you're used to "aunt jemima" commercial shit syrup, when you taste actual syrup it's amazing. For a young person in STEM who's only been exposed to the goy-approved, stale, completely mind numbing version of (((humanities))), Peterson is great. At the very least, it's a great reminder that psychology is a very interesting field.

If you want a good intro to Dr. Peterson's style here is a great intro lecture. Starts small builds up well.
youtu.be/aDRgMUoEvcg?t=3m45s

selfauthoring.com/
>click future authoring
>enter PEPE
>fill in info
>??????
>PROFIT

also questions:

1) hate to be that fag, but is there a jordan peterson discord

2) is the canadian autist the same guy who went around to every thread trying to slander reviewBrah months ago? It's the exact same style of autism. I'm pretty sure they're the same person. If so, sad!

3) is the 2017 series of "maps of meaning" the best lecture series? Has anyone watched/listened to the previous years? They're pretty long lectures, so it'll take me a while to finish 2017.

>free with checkout code PEPE

Is this true?

Digits don't lie, but this sounds too amazing

OC

>confronting the deepest insecurities inside yourself.

i really don't understand this, i know what my deepest insecurities are, how would i confront them if they are traumatic imprints or concepts that have no physical manifestation most of the time

I listened to a previous personality lecture, which was pretty much great, and started 2016 maps of meaning so I can't say much there yet.

strange

Why are all the Peterson threads getting slid? He literally is giving us one of his programs for free to help sort ourselfs and its being drowned by the retarded "drumpf attacked Syria :((((" shill threads

guess you got proof in ur digits

7 is the most powerfull number

Yes its free with PEPE

If you have trouble speaking about them (you get emotional for example) it means its not fully fixed yet.

If you consider yourself balanced and have no trouble moving towards your goals (be honest to yourself!) then maybe you dont need this.

I think a lot of people could use it, myself included.

those that are looking will find it.

I actually bought a two for one pass for his authoring thing a few weeks back but never had time to commit to it. I'll get to it but it's nice to see others can try it out for freezies.

Just started doing it.

Shadilay.

what's chaos and what is order?
only the jester truly knows

>If you consider yourself balanced and have no trouble moving towards your goals

I really don't, i have a huge problem with procrastination and staying focused in general. It seriously impedes me from realising my full potential. I'm juts coasting through life on chance and innate IQ and abilites that set me a bit above from my subhuman countrymen.

I've seen his recommendation on procrastination, but it seemed a bit too abstract for me.

holy shit it's true
guess i'm getting myself sorted lads

>a bit too abstract
you have goals in life, yes?
if you let all your bad habits take control of your life where will you be in 3 years?
if you let your all your good habits take control of your life where will you be in 3 years?

now you have a hell to avoid and a heaven to strive towards.

Well procrastination and concentration issues would be something that stands between you and your goals. Why are you procastinating? Are you lazy, maybe afraid to fail?

Fix it

Why do you have concentration issues? Are you addicted to instant gratification? Partial attention syndrome maybe?

Fix it

Recently got my 2nd job after my 2nd NEET stint. Better get on this now. Thanks lads.

>You will be asked to write down your private thoughts and feelings. Please type them directly into the box provided.
I don't trust this shit

>selfauthoring.com

yep

if JBP was a big guy would he be Volkish?

Been sorting for half a year now, it's just fucking great. I will have to thank this man somehow some day, but I somehow figure that if I do, he'll say "nah m8, if you're sorted out it's enough for me". Good goy Jordan. There are good people on this earth, and I'm saying this as someone who was terribly abused physically and psychologically throughout childhood by my brother and my mother. I did resort to drugs and nihilism and shit, heavy drinking and fighting, hating strictly everyone, almost got to prison, but it doesn't help much in the long run.

This guy right here provides something good. Damn, good man giving back some faith in myself and humanity. Never thought it could happen, actually never even hoped for it. It doesn't solve everything, but it's a good start, boyz. You should try it if you haven't yet, I think it's free these days with a coupon or something.

Good luck to you faggots btw. Do sort out.

Anybody got the Peterson sorting hat meme?

type them into a word processor or write them using pen and paper - that's what matters, not where you write it

his science is probably fine but he's still an opportunistic self-help guru who believes in a lot of mystical phooey

I love this meme

well said - your dragonslaying business seems to be thriving

When in combat with Dr.Doom, never forget that perspective is everything
-Doctor Pee

> self-help guru who believes in a lot of mystical phooey

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>When in combat with Dr.Doom, never forget that random footdives are unblockable.
ftfy

>tfw the University as an institution has moved from the campus into the digital realm

was funny how a lot of atheists suddenly started liking christianity after he compared the bible to comic books

>A peterson thread without the autistic leaf poster

This feels wrong somehow.

Why does this guy always have postmodern-esque artwork laying around when he's so against the movement?

I enjoyed the 2015 lecture but it gets a little repetitive towards the end imo. I liked the personality lectures more.

>random footdives
i assume this is roundball faggotry of some sort

that's modernist art a la kandisnky

afaik he made a lot of it
he's also done psychadelics in the past and is heavily influenced by native artwork

Peterson of 6ft 165 and the ideal body weight and composition for the selous scouts aka, the men among men. aka, the ideal soldier type body havers.

can anyone explain pic for me

Good to hear user, must have been though confronting all that.

>an opportunistic self-help guru who believes in a lot of mystical phooey

those are the people i learned from the most to be honest

pic related

he'll be here soon I'm sure

The lower image is bereft of purpose and conspires towards nothing. It is a dead thing left strewn about.

The top image is of a dying plant.

>self-help guru
he's a clinical psychologist m8

>that ancient pc hardware

>implying a neo-classical physique is ideal
i would agree with you actually

I'm just hung up by the fact the lower image is deliberate and organized with clear intent yet is called chaos

That's okay user, we all have different cognitive hard limits. maybe you have run into yours.

so is dr phil

this is an older man remember; up until approx 2013 he thought that the jewtube was all cat video's.
my guess is that one of his students or someone in his life turned him onto the fact that computers and the internet are even worth spending the time and energy into and now he's going full hog into the digital world

Yes it's shit, but it makes you strong somehow if you overcome. Still feel profoundly, almost metaphysically angry sometimes, and then numb, but there's hope and good will. I want a family, and I want to be a good dad and husband and shit, middle class dreams you know, so it's looking up.

Hope you're sorting out good too, aquafresh.

I wouldn't call it a limit I'm just having trouble seeing what the creator of this image is trying to convey. How can something deliberately organized in a strict pattern be called chaos or "strewn about" as you say when it's arranged into clear rules. I'm missing somethign
not really the same m8 but I see what you're saying.

Who put it into your head that the bottom image was order?

examine that. Someone told it was and you just believed them like a goddamn rube. sort yourself out bucko.

It is, thanks. This niggerjew dragon doesn't stand a chance.

No one, I saw the image for the first time a few minutes ago in this thread. Look at it, it's arranged from smallest to largest stems, and then the needles are arranged as an exact mirror. It's a clear pattern and it's following strict rules of arrangement. It isn't strewn about or random, how can it be chaos if it's deliberately arranged following rules?

I'm not even trying to disagree or be contrarian I'm just trying to understand the picture.

perspective is everything

You're a nigger faggot

>I'm just

This is a Peterson thread. We don't 'just' and merelying isn't tolerated either.

I would recommend continuing to sort while dwelling on the matter of the pine needles during meditation.

>Say the line jordan!
>- sort yourself up
>YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Heh, at least I'm not a jew or a leaf.

You guys aren't providing any counter or perspective though. You're just repeating catchphrases

From which perspective is the bottom chaos?

Am I the only one here who thinks this guy is an idiot. Everything he talks about is surface level shit with logical answers. I mean he has a psychology degree from a university with a 50% acceptance rate, it's not that fucking hard. His voice is goofy as fuck and he is incredibly unorganized and forgetful. Let's just be real, he is stupid. Just look at those blank eyes.

No one owes you a conversation bucko.

Pic

Yes working on it a lot, im still recovering from some psychological problems myself. Im a lot better then I was 6 months ago, when I couldnt even work.

>From which perspective is the bottom chaos?
how about the plant's perspective for starters
it's been ripped apart and put onto a table to have its bits counted, numbered and photo'd
it's natural order (or nature) has been turned to complete chaos via a human's mighty logos

>Am I the only one here who thinks this guy is an idiot
yes
>Everything he talks about is surface level shit with logical answers.
No it isn't. It sounds like you've only watched his anti SJW or reaction to the pronoun laws youtube videos. He's been writting and giving lectures for decades.
>I mean he has a psychology degree from a university with a 50% acceptance rate, it's not that fucking hard.
He's pioneered original research in behavioral psychology that's become the standard around the world.
>His voice is goofy as fuck
true lmao

then shut the fuck up and stop replying to me faggot. I'm asking for a dialog with someone who understands the photo's attempt well enough to describe it

Peterson of 6ft 165
>How much is that in non retarded?

>LIBTARDS BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=u-KsfQkkDrk

>then shut the fuck up
>stop replying to me faggot

classy posting. i bet it will make more people likely to engage with you and no doubt add to your nations reputation.

That makes sense, thank you

>Self-authoring

I have this. But am honestly worried about the safety of the site. Do you really write and save these thoughts there?

>tfw accidently bought the future authoring program because i thought i had to enter my info first, then it would ask me for my code

You not worried about your shit being saved out there for any cunt to masturbate too?
Honestly, I desperately need to start something like self-authoring but can't get over my paranoia some antifa cunt will use it against me, etc.

I asked for some one who understands it to explain to me what I'm missing. Someone who understands it and sees what I'm missing will engage with me. Not someone pointlessly looking to respond to me with empty catchphrases completely irrelevant to what I'm trying to learn

>reputation
I don't really care about reputation desu I am an individual here trying to engage in dialog and you're an individual who is acting like a faggot. Reputations of our flags don't mask that

>Do you really write and save these thoughts there?
i didn't and there's no reason to save them there - the important thing is you writing these things down
i like to write things out by hand so that's what i did

You called me a fag a bunch of times. i guess that means you win.

The fact that your so scared of exposing your feelings makes me think u got some sorting to do.

>Do I think its safe?

I honestly dont know and dont care.
The exercise is good for your future, and people can know my insecurities because im almost completely past them at this point.

see

>win
win what? we didn't even have a disagreement. I offered a perspective and asked for someone to provide a counter and you didn't provide one, you just acted like a faggot and continuing to

What are the essential "sort yourself out" Peterson lectures?

>faggot

honestly you don't sound like the type who actually sorts themself out

I'm in this thread trying to learn and ask for other perspectives. I'm openly trying to learn other perspectives by hearing them. You're being a faggot. Sort yourself out.

Good to hear. There's always hope m8, or so I've learned, so keep on fighting and screw anything that wants you to fail or keep u down, even yourself. I see scars of burnt cigarettes on my body every day in the mirror, but now it's no more a sign that I was weak and defenseless, it's the proof that I've survived this hell. You can make it to the surface too !

Dual 4:3 17inch monitors, is it autism?

Beautiful

>I'm in this thread trying to learn and ask for other perspectives. I'm openly trying to learn other perspectives by hearing them.

You're certainly making a good show of it. But I think you're larping.

Thanks, lads. It's time my sorting began.

>I think you're larping.
Yes I'm larping as someone trying to better understand the concepts of order and chaos and how they are represented in the real world. Meanwhile you're larping as someone interested in growing and sorting themselves out when really they just want to be a hostile faggot.

in under 24 hours his research grant was 100% crowdfunded for the next year - there's still 3 weeks of crowdfunding left as it's up for a month so it'll be interesting to see how much money is raised

Here you are user

perspective is a funny thing

kek

Damn that motherfucker looks so comfee