youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI
ufmsecretariat.org/who-we-are/
gender.ceu.edu/courses
courses.ceu.edu/courses/gendered-memories-holocaust
courses.ceu.edu/courses/queer-theory
courses.ceu.edu/courses/gender-and-migration-local-national-and-global-lives
courses.ceu.edu/courses/communism-and-gender-historical-and-global-perspectives
courses.ceu.edu/courses/introduction-feminist-literary-studies
courses.ceu.edu/courses/preserving-and-interpreting-knowledges-past-and-promoting-social-justice
courses.ceu.edu/courses/islamic-feminism-historical-perspective
courses.ceu.edu/courses/transnational-migration
courses.ceu.edu/courses/other-immigrant-integration-policy-and-practice-north-america-and-europe
courses.ceu.edu/courses/minority-rights-migrants-and-cosmopolitan-challenge
catholicnewsagency.com/news/irish-abortion-group-returns-soros-money-but-big-questions-linger-28981/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not university, it's not funded by soros, it has nothing to do with science or education. so what is this bullshit? Sure CIA homos and DIA cunts performing pride parade is one aspect of it, but how exactly they are planning to fit all the pervertariat in those scattered castles that are few and far between.

>pervertariat
imma borrow that word if you don't mind

Ugye a Lánchíd nincs lezárva emiatt a szar miatt?

>russian propaganda emphasizes on the 'soros' part

naturally

Is it not founded by him?
CEU always had the reputation of a radical leftist indoctrination center.

They're well-funded, well-organized and they take what they do seriously, but they're an indoctrination center nonetheless.

>i disagree with it from a political point of view, therefore it is a part of the leftist indoctrination conspiracy

Im so glad that Vaclav Klaus kicked soros out of prague many years ago.

Orbán&co are giving up the fight. They are dancing out from this CEU shit now, like declaring that the courses can stay.

Ez asszem valami régebbi hír, most téren tüntetnek ha jól tudom, nem a hídnál.

Hungary is cuckville

youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI

Look at what they study there before you talk about conspiracy

Best post-1989 prez yet desu.

Your subjectivism based on Christian morality hardly constitutes as objective, and as such """leftist"""" science, sociology, etc etc, is hardly a conspiracy. At most it's just the other end of the spectrum of subjectivism.

>Russian propaganda
Braindead bluepilled normie detected
More like BAsed RT naming the kike

Useful idiots.

They have shitton of free credit sources, I give you that.
>I had to study some high-end math BS for some meager 2-3 creds and almost suffer brain trauma from trying to understand the subject
>Some goddamn hipster can take gender meme studies for 9 creds and just sleep over the classes
Life sucks.

>leftist indoctrination conspiracy
>Your subjectivism based on Christian morality
Wrong board , libshit Soros cocksucking faggot
Gtfo

>not adhering to pol's self-proclaimed "contrarian" self-affirming crowd-mentality thus being the actual contrarian is being bluepilled :^)

remember when Sup Forums was a board of scepticism?

>literally Soros and funded in the same sentence
>faggots STILL cant see

>remember when Sup Forums was a board of scepticism?

I do, but I'm old.

>Not knowing Soros anyway outside of Sup Forums
>not knowing all the extremely jewy things he's done
>not knowing he's a nightmare lizard who's lineage needs to be snuffed out

Who the hell is so pathetic to even protest in favor of the EU? It's like being American and protesting in favor of Washington.

>protest closing of the CEU
>leve country anyway

what did they mean by this?

>reptiles trace their lineage back to ancient Egypt and beyond, all the way to the first Sumerian civilization

Return of Enlil to put an end to Enki's lizard-kin when??

They're gonna protest at the southern border on Easter Sunday.

BTW, Orbán is fucked. He made a critical mistake and will lose the 2018 elections.

Get the fuck ready guys.
Ukraine 2.0 coming very soon.
Possibly supported by best goy Trump's missiles and tanks.

>Orbán is fucked and will lose elections

Finally. Good riddance.

>not knowing he's a nightmare lizard who's lineage needs to be snuffed out

He is a hungarian. Like a real, archetypal hungarian. If you come here, you can meet people like him by the dozen. In fact, I would say 90% of our top brass are discount Soros wannabes (historically, by the way).

>Being a bulepilled libtard cuck
>Coming on pol
>Shitting up threads with your unnformed bluepeillery presented as scepticism and being an insufferable faggot in general
>Contrarian :^)

Kill yourself faggot

Trust the Huns? Not even once.

No running from the Hunning.

Tökmindegy, 19-ig le lesz zárva.

>Fidesz
>lose the election
Pick one.

w-wew ahmed looks to me as if the only p-pill you need is the anti-dyslexia pill

The Union for the Mediterranean has its own universities too

ufmsecretariat.org/who-we-are/

>Another austro-hungarian

Bécs ha szabad kérdeznem?

Who would you replace him with?

At this point, just about anyone.

Jobbik and whatshisname. They are shit, but at least legit funny shit.

List of courses you fucking faggot

>Gendered Memories of the Holocaust
>Queer Theory
>Gender and Migration
>Communism and Gender
>Introduction to Feminist Literary Studies
>Preserving and Interpreting Knowledges of the Past and Promoting Social Justice
>Islamic Feminism in Historical Perspective
Transnational Migration
>Immigrant Integration Policy and Practice in North America and Europe
>Minority Rights, Migrants and the Cosmopolitan Challenge

Wanna flail even harder?

Vona gabó

We should have listened...

>gabó

>Tfw you will never attend a meme course and get a free diploma

Fuck this gay earth.

Need this in hungarian with source, friend, for btfo-ing friends

wahh wahh anything related to gender studies is evil wahh wahh

Stop trying, you're not a contrarian or a sceptic. You're just repeating what the "m-muh liberals is evil" shills before you said.

Want a redpill? Everyone is being set up against everyone, and you're only adding fire to the conflict that (((they))) are trying to accomplish. Break the libtard vs alt-turd meme already lol

these imbeciles will not do anything substantial in their lives, they did this a year and half ago, almost zero change in FIDESZ support, no real organization stands against them, theyll stay on and keep on shitting all over Soros and the EU

Top pump!

To be fair, CEU has very good international law courses as well. I knew people back then who went to it, they spoke highly of it. The CEU is more than just horseshit minority and gender courses.

Because it's the only decent university they have, dude. Might as well close all of them if this one goes.

only if you rank universities by published papers in ENGLISH, TOP KEK

Holy fuck.

That's not true and you know it. Your country is a shithole and this is the only uni other universities sort of accept.

Im not contrarian. Im just anti jewry and communism

Exactly, every university has these kind of courses as a form of "fanservice" to the libtards really. You may as well just condemn every university in the world at this point if you're going to cherrypick those courses for your argument - yet neglect all the normal, more constitutional courses.

I was more reacting to the OP image because I see people protesting in favor of the EU all the time.

>anti-liberal shills on Sup Forums

He isn't saying that you are wrong.

But yeah, go and shit out a cactus plantation. Fucking toothpaste.

Please, google doesnt help

>publishing in any other language
But seriously, Hungary, as well as Croatia, is a shithole. But a shithole with a well-known privately-funded university. It would be kind of dumb to destroy that just cause you don't agree with the courses. On the other hand, if I read it correctly, the university is actually breaking the law by giving out international (US) diplomas when it doesn't have a branch in the US. So the easiest solution for it would be to either stop giving out US diplomas, which would hurt it substantially since it's the only reason people attend it, or to ask Soros to fund a branch of it in the US.

>pervertariat
topkek

gender.ceu.edu/courses

Ne lopj magyar

basically this. Another possibility, I believe, if Soros persuades Trump to sign an international agreement about the funding of the university with Hungary.

>people who dislike liberals in Sup Forums are shills
????????????????????

No, please, go ahead and tell me how "communism and gender" isn't the enemy

So funny that you can buy protests these days. What a time to be alive.

Source:
courses.ceu.edu/courses/gendered-memories-holocaust
courses.ceu.edu/courses/queer-theory
courses.ceu.edu/courses/gender-and-migration-local-national-and-global-lives
courses.ceu.edu/courses/communism-and-gender-historical-and-global-perspectives
courses.ceu.edu/courses/introduction-feminist-literary-studies
courses.ceu.edu/courses/preserving-and-interpreting-knowledges-past-and-promoting-social-justice
courses.ceu.edu/courses/islamic-feminism-historical-perspective
courses.ceu.edu/courses/transnational-migration
courses.ceu.edu/courses/other-immigrant-integration-policy-and-practice-north-america-and-europe
courses.ceu.edu/courses/minority-rights-migrants-and-cosmopolitan-challenge

>COMMUNISM AND GENDER: HISTORICAL AND GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES
>Credits: 4.0

I call bullshit!

first day on the job huh??

Good

And another

catholicnewsagency.com/news/irish-abortion-group-returns-soros-money-but-big-questions-linger-28981/

Irish abortion group returns Soros money – but big questions linger

"Dublin, Ireland, Apr 6, 2017 / 03:53 pm (CNA).- Facing legal scrutiny over foreign funding of efforts to fight Ireland’s anti-abortion law, a pro-abortion group has returned a $25,000 grant to billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundations."

Fuck you soros

I hate Soros and I couldnt give less of a shit about CEU, but the precedent it sets is worrying

Basically any institution can be banned on made up charges like being labeled "foreign funded"

It's not like they broke any existing law, Orbán just got mad at Trump for ignoring him, and wanted to flex his muscles.
They are now talking about how protesters should be "very afraid". Bunch of crypto-communist scum

"That same month, the Republic of Ireland’s Standards in Public Office began to examine whether the funding violated Irish law, according to the newspaper The Irish Catholic, which cited documents released under a freedom of information act request.

Irish law forbids campaign groups accepting more than 100 Euro in donations from foreign sources that could be used for domestic political purposes.
"

So you're suggesting we sit back, and allow rabid liberals to fester not only in our world governments, but also our Universities and social atmosphere?

Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds? Do you realize how ass backwards, openly racist and sexist that is?

Yeah, we fucking hate feminism. But not because it "empowers women", but because they are filled with fucking hypocrisy and one way standards. I could give two shits if a bunch of women want to go march for equal rights and a pay gap myth, its their time they can do whatever the fuck they want. What I do care about, is having literally hundreds of thousands of young kids getting brainwashed to believe that every problem is the white males doing, and that niggers can never do any wrong. I care that these faggots will be running our nations in 20 years. I care that these faggots are running massive corporations, news outlets, and social media companies that will socially crucify someone for wrong-think.

That is the problem we face. The problem stems from bullshit like this. Its the growth of these ideologies without any checks or balances, or even adhering to reality.

It's not even buy protests, it's actually have mind controlled slaves.

90% of these courses are fillers. If I count it right, I can earn something like 20 credits by literally doing nothing.

And is this supposedly a quality university? Paint me fucking unimpressed.

Köszönöm!

>I hate Soros and I couldnt give less of a shit about CEU, but the precedent it sets is worryingBasically any institution can be banned on made up charges like being labeled "foreign funded"It's not like they broke any existing law, Orbán just got mad at Trump for ignoring him, and wanted to flex his muscles.They are now talking about how protesters should be "very afraid". Bunch of crypto-communist scum

Soros id no friend of trumps

While soros was pumping money into his abortion campaign abroad the first executive order by Trump was ceasing US government state funding for abortion lobbyists in Ireland.

For this reason alone Trump is an opposite to soros and Trump is my man 100% of the way

Everything related to gender studies is evil. One would think someone from post-communist country would be able to recognize the horseshit for what it is. Our government already told CEU to fuck off, the phrase 'neo-marxist' was used in unflattering manner in parliament.
Nordic funds tried to spread this gender theory shit here and they don't even have decency to use our stats, they use US stats.
Gender theory is a cancer of worst kind.

>I hate Soros

Likewise

Why the fuck do you care? Does it restrict you or any non-jewish people? No. Then shut up.

>"not even adhering to reality"
>thinks that jews are lizards

Subjectivism doesn't constitute as objective truth x4. Break the fucking system you weak minded faggot shill

>Everything related to gender studies is evil.

Divide and conquer

Divide men from women, fathers from children

Exactly. Yesterday it was the Népszabadság. Now, it is the CEU. What is next?

Also, CEU has been around since 1991 and didn't really bother anyone and nobody bothered it. Now suddenly Orbán thinks it is a good idea to fuck with an university because there will surely be no bad consequences. And nobody around him has the guts to tell him that he is making a huge mistake?

>So you're suggesting we sit back, and allow rabid liberals to fester not only in our world governments, but also our Universities and social atmosphere?

Of course. This Hungarian piece of shit crops up every time this thread pops up. He wants Hungary to be destroyed by far leftism, he wants these shitty courses to persist. He's okay with "Queer study" and "Gender studies", but he'll never be okay if a far right alternative were made, like "White studies" and "Fascists studies". He hates his country, he hates his race. He knows that the university is a far left indoctrination camp. He doesn't care, he wants that. Which is why you're not supposed to listen to him.

>Népszabadság
>CEU

Majd ha valami értéket is tönkretesznek kelts fel

>oh no, left wing shitholes are shut down

Are you an idiot?

Kill the protestors.

CEU Is definitely funded by Soros. I don't care what you say, this is a great university.

>>Everything related to gender studies is evil.Divide and conquerDivide men from women, fathers from children

The final step will be to divide children from mothers too.

The will be only one message.

Obey your masters put in children's heads then

No right to property, no dignity the only law of accommodating the new global landlords. Families destroyed, the concept of fathers or mothers abolished, the concept of property rights abolished.

Haha! RT! Might as well be listening to the "Voice of America". You fucking propaganda swilling shills.

Who the fuck said anything about kikes being lizards? You're projecting a lot here buddy, and failing horribly at it.

soros wants to make everyone queer and use the gay bomb he got from the nazis

Fuck these leftists. Are they protesting for "muh refugees"?

>gender.ceu.edu/courses
>ISLAMIC FEMINISM IN HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
>Understand Islamic feminism as a diverse movement that reflects many varied streams of interpretation and understanding of gender values and theory based on the breadth of experiences of Muslim women globally.
What the fuck? do people pay for this shit?

>Haha! RT! Might as well be listening to the "Voice of America". You fucking propaganda swilling shills.

I'm not fan of Moscow.

But soros is an evil fuck who undermines democracy and nations for profit.

shes growing stronger