>two men
>the only explanation is that they were gay lovers

>Empire full of fags and pedos
>Collapsed from the inside
Really makes you think

So these guys were also gay?

why would you post that again
I don't like you

>the choking ash and searing embers have set your roof alight, and the view of the mountain erupting is surely straight out of Tartarus itself
>clasp the arm of your best friend and brother, murmuring, "We will meet again in Elysium, Gaius."
>he meets your grip as your vision starts to blur and your throat starts to burn, growling out, "Save some of the women there for me, Aulus"
>die a hellish death choking on fiery dust

>2000 years later, someone finds your preserved bodies and calls you a literal faggot

This.

Jesus Christ.

Homosexuality causes natural disasters including, but not limited to volcanic eruptions

>Die with best friend
>Browsing web as a ghost
>See this

"Come on man, that wasn't gay, we're not gay"

take note: when you're facing certain death, face it like a man instead of cowering like a woman, or future archeologists will dig up your corpse and call you a faggot.

wow they were so stupid, why didnt they run? the lava couldnt have been that fast

(You)

Fucking hell, I was having an okay morning.

If your about to die in raining fire an Lava and there is no escape your probably going to seek human comfort in the last seconds of your life.

If there is no one of the opposite sex around when your about to die your just might die in the arms of another human.

the fuck is that?

this photo makes me feel bad please delet.

Brezhnev and Honecker were a gay couple. This photo confirms this.

It wasn't the lava that killed them you stupid frog, it was the initial sulphurous ash cloud.

Extremely.

I bet they were whispering "I wish I could turn your ass into a cavern" to eachother.

This thread is fun.

>volcano erupts and annihilates everything around you, pretty much looks like the fucking apocalypse
>hugging your bro in your final moments before an inescapable, fiery death makes you gay
Fuck this fucking awful timeline I hate this shit.

Could be a cuck and his wife's son.

>Gay men
What if they were transgendered women?

Why the fuck is this gaysplaining even considered news?!?!

Could have been brothers. Or just best friends.
I mean, fuck. When my best friend had surgery and there was a chance he was gonna die, I cried like a bitch and hugged him. Best friends do that sorta shit.

This is from around the same time, give or take a few years;
>Pelopidas, after receiving seven wounds in front, sank down upon a great heap of friends and enemies who lay dead together; but Epaminondas, although he thought him lifeless, stood forth to defend his body and his arms, and fought desperately, single-handed against many, determined to die rather than leave Pelopidas lying there. And now he too was in a sorry plight, having been wounded in the breast with a spear and in the arm with a sword, when Agesipolis the Spartan king came to his aid from the other wing, and when all hope was lost, saved them both.
This was about two best friends who, after this fight, became captains of an elite army after this war.

This, i would probably hug my mate too if i knew we were both about to die.

>it's two men
>must be gay
>not slave protecting noble
>father with his son in their last moments
Fuck off how do they know they fucked

>"le half the men in the ancient world were gay" hypothesis

Not this shit again.

faggots detected

Never forget Gaius and Aulus.

>not brothers
>not friends
>not just strangers embracing as certain doom approaches
>jump directly to gay lovers

I bet whoever wrote this is a woman. Women just don't fucking understand brotherly comradery like men do.

>Gay
>Roman times

They didn't have the same concept's of sexuality that we do today.

What am I looking at

two workers trapped. one jumped to death the other ended up burning alive

This so much, whenever watching a film with my gf and it shows two men being close with one another she always asks if they are gay.

This. THIS.

I have noticed that Jews are really pushing the fraternal bonds thing to mean pure homosexuality and thus reducing interactions between men and devaluing trust between men. It's fucking bizarre.

>be Roman soldiers
>through battle forge unbreakable bond with your brothers in arms
>fight bravely and earn a place in Elysium
>service finally ends
>retire to good life in Pompeii
>visiting one of your comrades, reliving past glory and the blessings you've earned
>volcano erupts
>embrace the man you found closest thing you've had to true family with through the hard lives you've lead
>fast forward to 2017
>kikes call you homos for dying in hellish rain of ash and searing gasses to push their agenda
>everyone in Elysium calls you faggots
>even that douche Aeneas won't let it go
>tfw

Now results that hugging someone to face a certain and pretty horrible death is fag

First: You literally are retarded. You will never become anything in life you fucking idiot.

Second: It's two people who presumably work on windmills who are trapped by a fire and have no way to escape. They recognize they are probably going to die since the fire will either collapse the top or spread to the end.

divide and conquer

They were coverd in ash and cinders, if dust was falling from the sky and you didnt know whywould you abandon your home?

The worlds first transgender volcano victims.

embracing figures at pompeii 'could have been gay wrestlers preparing for the gay wrestling competition, but not really doing anything sexual, because they weren't attracted to each other' after scan reveals they are both men.

Why didn't they just shimmy down the pole?

This photograph tugs at your heartstrings. Two engineers hug and cling to each other as fire and smoke creeps toward them. They both died after. According to news reports, one of them jumped off the turbine while the other succumbed to the fire. What makes this more heartbreaking is that the two engineers are just aged 19 and 21.

This accident happened in October of last year at a wind farm in Ooltgensplaat, Holland. A crew of four were conducting routine maintenance at the 67-meter high wind turbine when fire suddenly broke out. Two of the four people were able to escape while the other two got trapped.

This happened in the Netherlands (in Ooltgensplaat to be more precise).

A crew of four was conducting routine maintenance to the 67 meter high wind turbine. They were in a gondola next to the turbine when a fire broke out. The fire quickly engulfed the only escape route (the stairs in the shaft), trapping two of the maintenance crew on top of the turbine. One of them jumped down and was found in a field next to the turbine. The other victim was found by a special firefighter team that ascended the turbine when the fire died down a bit. What makes this more heartbreaking is that the two engineers are just aged 19 and 21.

The cause of the fire is unknown, but is believed to be a short circuit.

lel

>die with father
>get called a faggot 2 thousand years later

They couldn't be male family members or close friends, but instead they HAD to be gay boys humping in the face of death.

it was Gaius and Aulus

Imagine in your final moments before death, when you witness an act of god in a huge volcanic eruption.

Lava spewing into the air and dust rolling forward covering the land.

You stand with your father, your son, your brother, your cousin or your friend as you had finished a day of hard work.

You know these are your final moments and you embrace them in final contact before the end.

One last touch before you both take the same journey.

Then some asshole digs you up in the future and writes an article to push the homosexual agenda, claiming you are gay lovers.

NOW HOLD UP

*Smacks lips*

ARE YOU SAYING

THAT

THERE WERE GAY PEOPLE IN ROME?!!?!?!

I'm shocked and appalled by this revelation! how controversial! gays? in rome?

NO ONE FUCKING CARES YOU GDDAMN FAGGOTS, STOPS MAKING HOMOSEXUALITY A THING AND IT'LL STOP BEING A THING

The numbers speak of an unsung truth

Aiaus and Gaias bros 4 life

Breaking: two skeletons found beneath WWI battlefield 'could have been gay lovers'

F

It wasn't shameful to be gay in rome, just shameful to be a bottom.

looks like they've both fallen over each other in pugilistic attitude to me

shit be hot

They were actually having a manly fight. He had him in a headlock.

F

>tfw you can't be nice to your bros because of fags
>tfw you can't hug your dad because of fags
>tfw you can't just hang out in public with a bro because fags will think you're gay
Fuck this timeline
Fuck gay people
Fuck it all

"Now, given the circumstances of the event and the surrounding context of the environment, we can't be entirely conclusive with this statement. But it is in my opinion that these two ISIS members were gay lovers caught in an embrace as they both lay dying, bleeding out from several bullet wounds and also shrapnel."

University of Tel-Aviv Prof: Battle of Gettysburg was actually site of massive gay orgy

>What did they mean by this?
It was gods wrath, thats why he cleansed all those degenerate homos with holy fire. Same with Sodom and Gomorrah. God was more involved back in the day you know.

Or

You know

It could've also just been two guys who were scared shitless because Vesuvius was going up.

I hope they realize the more they force this shit, the more resistance there is towards it.

By Jupiters cock this made me laugh out loud.

thast all sounds pretty fucking gay you liberal fag.

Why didn't they just bring parachutes?

Coulf have been
Keyword Could
And the closet homos on pol lo their mnds
NO THEY COULD N HAV BEEN HOMOS HOMOS PUSHING UR GAY ILLERMINATI AGENDA U PIECES OF GARBAGE STOP MAKING THE FRIKIN FROGS GAY
Lol

Two people die from volcano. They must be fags. Makes sense to me. Retards!

WE WUZ
GAYS 'N SHEEIT -

Gays are punished with lava and ash raining from the skies

Two men clutching each other in fear a wave of molten rock rolls towards them, and they have to spin it as faggotry. Absolutely disgusting.

reminder that after the sexual revolution and many decades without significant war, male friendship has been degraded to the point where any physical contact beyond a handshake or any mention of brotherly love is perverted into a comedy punchline and that boys/men have suffered for it
touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=18-07-021-f

yeah how are parachutes not standard issue equipment for such a job?

>haven't seen my best friend in 3 months
I think I'll just give him a call. See how he's doing.

Surprised they only allowed one exit on these.

Damn dude. 10/10