Are GMOs OK?

Are GMOs OK?

They're not just OK, they're a great net positive overall, have the potential to drastically reduce environmental impact, improve nutrition, decrease things like Vitamin A deficiency via things like Golden Rice, decrease fertilizer use through potential nitrogen fixation engineering present in plants like legumes, etc.

mostly yes

/thread

if they keep making 15 yr olds bangable

yes

compare all natural bananas to real bananas.

where did they found one? I thought 'real' bananas strain are completely extinct.

>Are GMOs OK?

>Genetically modified Organisms

You talking about people?

>They're not just OK, they're a great net positive overall, have the potential to drastically reduce environmental impact, improve nutrition, decrease things like Vitamin A deficiency via things like Golden Rice, decrease fertilizer use through potential nitrogen fixation engineering present in plants like legumes, etc.

Or, people could eat less meat or maintain a sustainable population, to decrease the intensity of agriculture and displacement of wildlife habitat

O wait, fuck that

I'm assuming the benefits will trickle down to the hundreds of millions of people walking all day to scrounge food and water

This.
Thread killer.

(((Stanley Norman Cohen))) invented GMOs. Free yourself from the food jew.

> Implying we couldn't do both
So then we'd get double the benefits of decreased environmental impact and increased worldwide personal health? WTF, why are you opposing this at all? And yes, GMOs could directly benefit literally everyone, ESPECIALLY the poorest and most destitute, who do you think benefits the most from extremely cheaply produceable and healthy foodstuffs? Poor people. Look up genetically engineered cassava and what it could do to actually help Africans.

Yes

Move along citizens

Jews also made tons of advancements in physics and math but I don't see you advising against using those or putting your phone or electronics down.

lol at you fucking braindead retard

>Implying corpos are even wanting to try.

Incredible comback there, btfo of the generations.

Jesus fucking Christ not everything seemingly good in the world is a Jewish trick you stupid nigger.

People forget farmers have been splicing for centuries. It makes me uncomfortable but GMO crops are still better than processed shit people eat everyday

both sides of the issue are compelling. do you're homework hippy-fag.

"Hey Goy we're here to help. Don't question what we put in your food"

at this point proving (((GMO's))) are safe and beneficiall is as almost as convincing that cigaretes are good for your health and whitening of teeth
just look at your country health statistics:
obesity, hearth attacks, cancer and diabetes are skyrocketing trought the entire new universe

>maintain a sustainable population
You will never convince a population that it should not expand when it has the means to do so.

Jew this Jew that the Jew niggery diggery is so over played now that I wish I was actually Jewish just to fuck with you retards.