What will it take for Germany to uncuck itself and finally do something about it's muslims?

What will it take for Germany to uncuck itself and finally do something about it's muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 nukes
go right ahead america, the rest of europe wants them gone as well

But user... the muslims ARE the germans now.

My estimation is that over half of the new generation already are muslims. We aren't going to do shit about them. If anything, they are going to do something about us.

hitler rising from his grave

>that pic
Stupid fake ghetto tier faggots.
Can a murican please tell me how long those pampered fags would last in a real murican ghetto.

murican niggers would shoot these people dead instantly

Sincerely, unironically, another Holocaust.

Refugees reproducing within your borders will just feel more alienated that their surroundings won't reflect the culture they were raised with. Being German born makes it too late to return to the caliphate and be accepted.

Sorry, krauts. There isn't another option.

>Can a murican please tell me how long those pampered fags would last in a real murican ghetto.

Not too long until some liberals find them and say MUH REFUGEES NEED SPECIAL TREATMENT and whine to the state about it until they're given penthouse suites or something like that

It depends on how many there are and their propensity to use violence. Niggers respect those who stand up to them. If they successfully stand their ground it might work. Or they could become a constant target. Most likely they'd be fine.

t. inhabitant of large black city

So the US is just as fucked as Europe.
sigh...

I'd like to think so too. Nothing to feel proud about, but goddamn, even here in the Netherlands we have shit tier scum like that pretending to be 'real G's' or some pathetic shit like that.

here, have a real gangster.

So you guys are authoritarian and against the freedom of thought, right?

If someone wants to be muslim, let him be muslim. he shouldn't be punished for having a religious belief, the vast majority of muslims are non violent.

I mean the Netherlands does have some Real G's, just not as much as America

Politicians getting attacked
They dont give a fuck about normal people getting killed

> the vast majority of muslims are non violent.

But the problem are the ones that are violent that're going over there. Either they should get their shit together as a community or not come here at all. The bad apple spoils the bunch

lol

Angela Merkel legitimately saved more life than any other western leader in this century you asshole

Oy vey

it's not a religious belief kike

it encompasses all aspects of their society from politics to law and even finance.

How about you start doing something about the feminists, SJW universities, SJW media, spics and niggers in your country before you worry about us, murricuck? We are still over 90% white.

Christianity is extremely pro-slavery according to the bible, but the vast majority of christians don't actually believe in slavery.

It's the same with Islam. the majority of muslims don't actually believe what is written in the Quran, they just cherrypick their favorite parts

Hitler happened after the Hunger Blockade, a communist revolution in Bavaria, and after economic turmoil the likes of which we can't imagine. Germany right now basically owns Europe economically so it's gonna take a while. They can probably give out gibs and ignore the problem for a very long time before doing anything at all.

>trump isn't already fixing those

You're trolling.

Everyone can come to America and be American. Only certain groups arrive and immediately begin to demand special treatment. If Muslims were Hindus they'd already be calling for a ban on beef. San Francisco would have already banned it. The Guardian article about the "ungrateful refugee" says it plainly. We're expected to change our ways for them. They're free to live elsewhere if America isn't good enough

Frankfurt school is Germany ideology. Fix Germany, and all of that shit goes away.

I don't see anything fixed yet. The only thing I saw since Trump took the office is that SJWs have done a better job fighting their presidents that you fucks have in 8 years of having Kingnigger in the white house.

I am not trolling.
If your country pursues a ban on the freedom of thought, your country is an authoritarian shithole

You should look harder you pro refugee leftie cuck

Reminder that the refugee crisis increased the amount of muslims in Germany by only 20% (from around 4 million to 4.8 million if i remember correctly).

It's hardly a significant demographic change, Germany already had alot of muslims in it before the refugee crisis. and the german muslims are contributing to germany just like other ethnicities

>What will it take for Germany to uncuck itself and finally do something about it's muslims?

That depends, is the cuckening merckels idea, or is she beholden to the jews too?

>they just cherrypick their favorite parts
favorite parts being beheadings, wife-beatings, and kid fucking

>says america is an authortatian shithole
>lives in israel

Nice non-argument, murricuck. Face it, your country is much more cucked than ours. Literally the only thing you achieved is that president is no longer a nigger, nothing has changed. Your country is still run by SJWs. Your country is still full of niggers and spics. Your country's universities are still controlled by leftist ideology. Your media is still almost entirely left wing.

Oh and you are less than 60% white.

So when is Israel going to start accepting muslim refugees, since a 20% increase is insignificant

Kinda funny when an Israeli is talking about authoritarian countries when israel is the biggest of them all hahha best joke of 2017

I am in favor of accepting syrian refugees to save life, but netanyahu won't listen to me. 17% of israelis are muslims aniway

At least terrorist attacks don't happen on a regular basis here, Wilhelm. I can walk down my street without fearing a sandnigger is going to blow me up or run me over in a truck

>ignoring your problems to focus on mine

kk

>Christianity is extremely pro-slavery according to the bible, but the vast majority of christians don't actually believe in slavery.
because Christianity out of it's barbaric phase centuries ago, Islam hasn't and we certainly can't be bringing it to the modern civilised world or we will get South Africa 2.0

>come to Europe from Islamic shithole
>keep shit religion and adopt American ghetto culture

>Christianity was barbaric "Centuries ago"!!!!

in the 50's christian countries including the UK punished gays with chemical castration. that was not centuries ago

You make good points, but you can feel the tide changing here. Trump has been in office for only three months. Out universities are in need of reform.

The problem for Germany, like the US with Hispanics, is that your younger generation are no longer German. They're 50% muslims. It's not difficult to do the math to glean how your country will fundamentally change. The US may become less white, but there's no chance of it becoming an Islamic state like Germany is now destined to.

You either lack an understanding of islam, or you're a dirty muslim yourself

I do understand islam.
You have the understand that muslims in western countries tend to be much more secularized than muslims in muslim countries

Most muslims support gay marriage than evangelical christians in the US

I do understand islam.
You have to understand that muslims in western countries tend to be much more secularized than muslims in muslim countries

Most muslims support gay marriage than evangelical christians in the US

Either a terror attack on the scale of 9/11 or a depression. When people don't do well financially, they stop being politically correct real quick (see east Germany, significantly less cucked).

She's either a Muslim LARPing as a Jew, or she's proof that Jews really are trying to destroy western civilization.

Brabant jonguh, KUT

>much more secularized
Oh god the lies

Pretty much this, but with the current mindset of the apparent majority (cucks), a significant amount of the native population has to suffer a loss of a human life in their near social relations, like a friend of a friend, or even closer, got killed to have any effect on elections or the general opinion.

>points fingers
>high amounts of childish delusion
>n-no you!
>posts ebin america that'll show em!

It's funny because, I see you in every single thread that even slightly criticizes Germany. Is this all you can post without Merkel kicking down your door for hate-speech? Fuck off Kraut, you won't be 90% white in five years bucko.