superele2000.wixsite.com/derrierelescoulisses/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_inventors
twitter.com/IHWCo/
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=wk4f27D2utE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST A COINCIDENCE BRO

You know... He is right about womens and gender studies.

Lmao... Yo this thing is really getting scary
Israel destruction when?

'Minorities should at least have the decency to be unsuccessful.' -Jordan Peterson

why do you do that, yahudi?

Oy vey

*Nervous palm rubbing*

I'm poking. He really did say that... when trying to explain the feelings of anti-semites.

It's really not a coincidence though. Jews on average really are more successful, smarter than their peers, more hardworking.

Even in the feminist field, I bet the best in the field are Jews. I'll go further, and I'll bet that the best in the alt-right are also Jews.

Mais ils veulent quoi à la fin en fait? Jsuis devenu pro-Palestine en 2 jours

Yeah goy we're just better than you you filthy animal hehe
Nothing to see here we're totally not destroying your society
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
Oops nothing to see here, just coïncidences you filthy goy

Why did Jews turned evil like that?

Lis ca compatriote
superele2000.wixsite.com/derrierelescoulisses/

Not only you plot to destroy us, you have the nerves to brag about it.
May you all die and suffer

Not really I think, I'd say a marginalized educated group would normally be empathetic to and prominent in a movement of a disenfranchised demographic propagated by intellectualism. But that must be bullshit, the real answer is le scheming ((((kikes))))!!!1, right?

Israel will burn in hell

Just because we're smarter doesn't mean we're better. Are you better than blacks? Course not, we're all human, and all deserve the same rights, and all deserve to be treated decently.

Hmm. Responsibility, I think. They see that the world is awful, and go about trying to make it utopia. It's not possible, and it's actively harmful, but I don't blame them. I don't agree with them, and will act against them, but I don't blame them.

Where did I plan to destroy you, asshole? Go fellate a donkey

You aren't helping us neither
You hate us and you are harmful by just being a jew
Name one good thing you jews did to the west if you can
I sincerely hope that when Assad will get Kiked, he'll drown your country under scud missiles
That would be a hell of a swan song

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_inventors

>I'll go further, and I'll bet that the best in the alt-right are also Jews.
That's true. The guy behind hashtags on twitter about campaigns relating to women in Saudi Arabia like stopenslavingwomen is a Jew : twitter.com/IHWCo/

It's not that Jews are trying to destroy you. Jews being smarter means they're more successful so they advanced Western mentalities better. The problem is Western mentality. Communism, secular humanism, push for LGTB, feminism, etc... are ALL Western ideologies. The root of the problem is clear. Blaming Jews for everything is not accurate.

Have Jew been a problem for many countries in history? Sure. But attacking Jews instead of the ideologies is a problem.

Of course getting a Westerner to admit the problem is impossible. It's always everyone else's fault. Even if Jews are a type of demon, that doesn't mean you should keep giving it ammunition.

Out of how many inventors ?
And please don't talk me into how they did it for the west.
They also made a fuckton of money from most of their inventions.
Every civilisation hated you since antiquity.
And don't jew talk about "muh antisemitism"
Fuck. Even Guatemala indigenes expelled you.

Idgaf if it's immoral.
Canada became a white minority countru under Trudeau and his master (((Soros)))
And I won't let that happen to France nor Europe, I'll take what I'll take

GOALPOST MOVE! OUT OF THE WAY, EVERYBODY, GOALPOST COMING THROUGH!

>Jews on average really are more successful, smarter than their peers, more hardworking.
propaganda

> I'll go further, and I'll bet that the best in the alt-right are also Jews.
Millenial Woes, Gred Johnson, Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer are not Jewish. Factually noone in the actual alt-right is jewish, maybe with the exception of Mike Enoch who seems to be part-Jewish and married to an uberkike.

HURR DURRR

This image is not posted nearly often enough.

It's time for Jews to end the cancers that has been disintegrating the West since the Enlightenment.

End the slave moralities in all forms, stop weaponizing atheism (it doesn't have to be destructive to tradition) and kill the silly ideologies in the political and social realm that appeals to novelty.

Also Western culture is best left in the West.

>minority country
Canada has a bigger Christian population than France. Canada has ethnic govt sponsored surveys, France assumes ethnicity doesn't exist.

Your post is essentially emotion. I don't care if Jews are bad or not. The problem is ideology.
France was shit for a long time but since 1968 it's been fatally wounded at getting rid of degeneracy.

Kill all the Jews tomorrow and feminists will still exist. Will they be as competent to push for the latest SJW fad? No. But they've already shifted the arena of conversation. You can't promote political or social policies based on gender differences for example. After Jews all die, you're still going to have to argue based on false "self evident truth" : women & men are identical except for physical attributes unrelated to the brain.

No one is seriously arguing against feminism. At this point, the only way for people to drop it (and not just the label) is for an extreme reaction to it. And for that to happen, there needs to be more feminist nonsensical policies to be pushed so that people realize feminism roots must also be attacked. This will make inquiries into the myth of gender equality more likely.

When you'll stop hearing a lot of people say "I'm not feminist, just an an egalitarian" or something along that line, then feminism will end.

There's at least one good thing about Trumpenstein selling out: we don't have to pretend any longer there are "based" Jews. The Trumpenstein administration truly is making the case for the true colours of the Jewish diaspora and Israelis.

>Millenial Woes, Gred Johnson, Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer are not Jewish. Factually noone in the actual alt-right is jewish, maybe with the exception of Mike Enoch who seems to be part-Jewish and married to an uberkike.
I'm actually surprised.

Not an argument. And I'm not a Jew, you retard.

>Millenial Woes, Gred Johnson, Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer
Molyneux is Jewish. And he's more successful than anyone you mentioned. He's also a better con artist.

Alt-light has heavy Jewish influence. Especially the controlled opposition along the lines of "hate the muslims and die for Israel, goy, but love all races and white genocide is a conspiracy theory of Nazis". Worst example (((Rebel Media))).

Wasn't like that for some years, but changed entirely after Ezra Levant went to Israel. Same with Trumpenstein. Must have been a policy change and return to controlled opposition on the World Jewry side.

You're still a fucking leaf and an apologist. And your arguments are dogshit. Just like pretending Molyneux was part of the alt-right. He is also only part Jewish with his grandmother and doesn't identify at all as Jewish.

>Milo
>shapiro
>horowitz
>wilders
>cernovich
>Mike enoch
You're tripping nigger. The most important figures of the alt-right are jewish

Real Jewish women are AGAINST feminism:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58

Not really I think, I'd say a marginalized group would normally be empathetic to a movement of a disenfranchised demographic (jews, facing antisemism would perhaps be more conscious of what being marginalized entails) and since it's a movement propagated by intellectualism, it's not surprising that an educated minority be prominent in such movement But that must be bullshit, the real answer is le scheming ((((kikes))))!!!1, right?

Fuck off, kike nigger. None of them is part of the alt-right.

>zionist Wilders
>in any way, shape or form alt-right
Laughing every laugh, Schlomowitz

>ben fucking Shapiro
>alt-right
>cernovich
>alt-right

Seriously: gas yourself, Yehuda!

Weren't we talking genetics? I was.

The pic of your post doesn't prove that Jews are trying to destroy everything. It's just Westerners acting like the typical modern Westerner: To enforce liberal democracy and secularism wherever they can.

There's a long pattern of interventionism from the West into other places in the world. The most obvious form of interventions is military. The more conniving and behind the scenes interventions are NGOs, planted activists and other entities.

You're incapable at forming at argument and at challenging any positions relating to the true root of Western ideologies like feminism.

Regarding Mollyneux, it doesn't matter if only his grandmother was a Jew. One drop rule also applies to Jews, retard.

Also an effective Jew of the altright wouldn't be so open on claiming he identifies as Jewish.

>Alex jones
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
>Andrew Breitbart
I could go on and on. The jewish people have been a crucial force in the alt-right, probably the most important.

It's still far fetched to call Molyneux fully Jewish just because of one grandmother and the maternal lineage. And it's an outright lie to say the leading figures of the actual alt-right were Jewish, just because of him.

Next you know someone will claim Alex Jones as the leader of the alt-right and that he is Jewish.

You do realize that by calling him a Jew and then acting retarded, you're only helping the position that Jews are smarter?

Alex jones*
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Fucking called it:

Really nice way of arguing. Arguing stormfag levels. The video was cut off before he said "I am also a Muslim, an American Indian" and so forth.

And again, you retard: Andrew Breitbart is not the alt-right.

DELETE THIS

A Jew is a Jew, fully Jewish or not. Vast majority of Jews today are far from pure Jews.

I already answered your garbage, now piss off.

>I want all leaders of the alt-right to be Jews
>I go as far as possible to achieve my goal
>I'm not Jewish though, seriously believe me

Alright, I wasted enough time on you Schlomos. Have a bad day!

I'm not, though. I'm arguing that we have good genes, that the reason that Jews rise to the top in almost all fields is because of our high IQs.

>pamela geller
>Barry goldwater
>Henry kissinger
>lauren southern
This is getting embarassing

>>I want all leaders of the alt-right to be Jews
Strawman fallacy. Learn to read and try again.

It's because of severe persecutions over time. Jews are successful also because they are paranoid about being betrayed or oppressed. So by never trusting anyone, they always seek to lead or find themselves near positions of leadership.

Jews are also a very tight knit community and commit lots of nepotism.

So, Jewish """"""superiority""""""" comes from the fact that they have been persecuted all over history?

Doesn't that make sense? Darwin's law in action.

It's like evolution. Pressures eventually can enhance a population.

Of course it's not the same thing as biological evolution being the result of selective pressures (well except for high IQ in Ashkenazi Jews). It's more of a psychological thing. Even if a Jew doesn't live in circles where you'll grow up facing discrimination, growing up in Jewish culture and learning about history is enough to put a Jew on a path of success.

GOYIM NO

There's also Saad Gad, who's a Lebanese Jew.

Yes. A lot of things about the jews make sense if you're not an alt-right virgin. For example, jews got the capital they now have because they couldn't couldn't do jobs in Europe bc laws didn't let them except for diamond sharpening and banking etc. Consequentially, a lot of them got rich and put their children in good schools so they made good money too, and here we are.

Okay I see, it makes sense but damn it's getting evil at this point. Especially Zionism, I'm sorry no offense but Israel has nothing holy, and even if, it's not enough to whipe out Christian and Muslim palis out of their land to create a state like this

>Not an argument. And I'm not a Jew, you retard.

Why are Jewish women so hot?

never heard of him. speaking of canadian jews, isn't faith goldy also jewish? and ezra levant

never heard of him. speaking of canadian jews, isn't faith goldy also jewish? and ezra levant ofcourse

Well a state that lets sodomites have their pride parade in Jerusalem is clearly not a holy country from the perspective of Judaism at least.

>faith goldy also jewish? and ezra levant
I'm not sure about her being Jewish but I wouldn't be surprised. She has a Jewish face. She's also been pushing support for Israel a lot. She's pretty much in all the pro Israel videos rebel media has.

I wonder what rebel media will do if the Saudi Israel alliance comes official.

bump

>Islamic feminists

Top kek

Gay pride at Jerusalem? Really? What the fuck? I'm not Islamophobic but jeez... Jerusalem...

homophobic*
kekmao

Yes youtube.com/watch?v=wk4f27D2utE