Aleksandr Dugin

This is Aleksandr Dugin, what do you think of him and his works Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=L4YM3XJDEK0
openrevolt.info/2014/03/11/alexander-dugin-the-war-on-russia-in-its-ideological-dimension/
youtube.com/watch?v=3E76CSoKJSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ehhh, he looks brown and has a foreign name. me no likey.

To understand him you'd have to understand Heidegger, considering 9 out of 10 posters on Sup Forums are underage DEUS VULT RACE WAR NOW!!!111 LARPers, this thread is pointless.

He's a true Fascist calling for the end of times through all out nuclear war. He has also advised Putin.

I knew I didn't like him

We must retake Constantinople for Christendom.

That sounds great desu.
The nuclear fire is our only hope for cleansing.
Better thousands live pure lives than billions swim in filth.

he's a nothing and west loves him because he sounds crazy

Are you a Child of Atom?

I don't think about him at all, he's absolutely irrelevant guy hyped up by western media.

Heidegger is cool, but admittedly hard to understand

His book "The foundations of Geopolitics" is a textbook in the Russian Military academy. You may not think about him much but his views are being taught to Russians in school.

he's antiwhite

Huge fan

Fuck America and fuck white people

His Heidegger book is excellent. As a talking-head he kinda sucks though, he over-conceptualizes things that ought to be matter-of-fact.

Good guy. I hear he wants to use the American negros to start a potential race war, for his theoretical multipolar world.

He is a neo-bolshevik globalist opposing the currently ruling zionist globalists.

His slogan would be "MAKE THE SOVIET UNION GREAT!"
Why no "AGAIN"n you ask? Simple, Communistan was never great.

Also he has way too much influence over Putin.
The Crimea occuption probably was his idea.

> His book "The foundations of Geopolitics" is a textbook in the Russian Military academy
i would say [citation needed] but there's no scuh thing as the Russian Military academy

I watched the video on "the 4th political ideology" and it was just incoherent nonsense
>the big 3 ideologies are dead
>fascism is dead (fair enough)
>communism is dead... sort of, but it's still sort of real in Europe...
>liberalism is dead... except not really
>but the 4th ideology will now begin!!!

I am anti-American, so I should like him, but he is just a post-modern "thinker"

Fuck him and his delusions of grandeur.

*General staff academy

4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics

His daughter literally runs a right wing death squad.

he's just another one of the big retarded "philosophers" that Russia has brought out

a continuation of their impotence and strength to actually perform any feat in this world that could change anything that matters
slavs and russia will continue to stay irrelevant

it's reflected in their race (reduced cromagnoids) and in their mentality (frozen, rigid , incapable of transforming their surroundings but rather accomodating to them)

> Dugin’s book is presumably being used at present as a textbook at the General Staff Academy.
well it does say presumably, an an english-language webite made to peddle the shit

i don't know, he did have some connections in the 90es, but tons of crazy people were near power back then. I don't buy it

whoa
what did Russians ever do to your mom to make you so bitter

Seems like his works are mostly esoteric mental mastrubation without any coherent executable polices. I've only read a few excerpts though. He's mostly right about American culture that's globalize get the world being cancer and the fact that we're beyond the point of reform. It's not like he's the first one to realize this though, plenty of third position thinkers have been saying it since before he was born.

a
fucking
retard

LARPer and post-modernist pretending to be a traditionalist.
His lectures on Heidegger are interesting though.

he's right
and none of your plebpaganda would change that

I've been following Dugin's adventures, he's kinda like the Russian Ben Garrison. Tell me, if you watch The Electric Jew over there, is the traditional family and anti sexual degeneracy being pushed on it?

Dugins daughter ready to shoot some kikes.

Putin's bitch. Would say he's Putin's Goebbels, but he's just stupid ass-licker.

A bad meme

He's full of shit. He got BTFO so hard on that debate that its hard to him serious.

What does the average russian thinks of him and putin?

Why is the fact that your absolutely right depressing??

leftist shit

Liberalism is dead in that classical liberalism is dead. Just like maxist Leninism is dead.

my propaganda says nothing about "slavs" it's well-known Poles are shit, for example. But the first human in space was called Yuri, and Russians pretty-much single-handedly fought and war the bloodiest war in human history

hell, Russia's opposed the world's strongest power for most of our history, we're alright. and the strongest power keeps changing every one or two hundred years

His book "foundations of 4th PT" blew me away when I read it years ago because I had never read anything like it before.

Hahah everyone here thinks he's telling the Russian government what to do.

we're not an arab dictatorship
we have quite a few prominent religious pro-family conservatives in Duma, most as crazy as their American brew

but it's not like we don't have sexually loose domestic shows, and channels that make and air them like TNT have huge ratings. officially of course family values are supported, as they should be

He says he supports White nationalists, if they reject modernity.

He used to be involved in Pagan religion clubs and shit, plus he sounds like a evil villain too. Our media eats that shit right up

Putin is fucking lying thieving corrupted pseudo-right full-of-complexes dickhead, worshipped by brainwashed scum in Russia and some autists in the West.
Dugin is simply one of the many-many-many Putin's lapdogs, telling-him-things-that-he-wants-to-hear and taken seriously by no one other than i-cant-even-imagine-THAT-dumb-shit.

That's still 1000 steps ahead of anything in The West. Dugin's pushing traditionalism and Christianity hardcore with his little right wing death squads.

Kek, yeah he's basically the Russian version of Ben Garrison.

>we're not an arab dictatorship

We are a North Korea -tier dictatorship, which is much worse.

Wtf, I thought there were no English translations of his books ?

He's a quasi-intellectual. With neither original nor even slightly fascinating ideas.

He is irrelevant clown with bunch of crazy retarded ideas like banning internet.
He mostly stay aflot because of habit of keeping loud mouth philosophical propagandists around "just in case".
But I get why some parts of western far-something people eagerly eat shit from his hands.

He has a ton of books in English. I also read "Eurasian mission; foundations of neo eurasianism" which is good. I'd start with 4pt tho.

Honestly most of my info from him comes from online. A lot of his work is pusblished on his various websites.

Sooqua obosralsya, shoronil

He's not racist. To me if you are not starting from a point of biology all the phillosophising in the world won't help you.

I believe he hacked the elections and he's Trump's secret Russian handler.

Once he takes Putin's place in a coup, he'll run the whole world. Merkel is his sleeper agent for the takeover of Europe. The Rothschilds fear the Bogdanoffs because they know the Bogdanoffs bow to Dugin.

If any of you are really interested in him, you should watch his interview with Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=L4YM3XJDEK0

Can you share the most fascinating idea from that book or did it just make you proud for being able to read something sort of diffi-cult?

are right wing death squad qt's common in Russia?

average russian doesn't know about him and think putin is doing alright

you're a kim jong un tier faggot that's for sure

If average russian thinks putin is alright, why do they have to rig russian elections every time?

Huge waste of time. Dont read any of his '''''books'''''.

is the word Duma meant to resemble the words Dumat and Doma?

The most relevant for me was his ideas about American dasein. I found it to be very accurate.

So what do Russian people want exactly? You guys can't be seriously be asking for fag marriage and shitskins flooding into your country like we endlessly have been getting.

Russian Bannon.

he look like Al from Home Improvement TV show

Yeah, Germany, just keeping letting in Tyrone and Jamal to breed with your wimmins. Hitler would be so proud.

commie jew

they literally stream every polling station online and are going to make it a law this year. it's more democratic than literally anything
it's a historic word for parliament, it's the same root as Dumat yeah

>American dasein.
Tell me more, Georgie-boy. Tell me more.

Yes.

Do you just larp as a retard?

We want them all lustrated. But we don't know that word, so we actually want them dead.
And it has nothing to do with faggots and mudslimes (we have faggots in power and nazis in jail, when it should be otherwise. I don't care much about homosexuals though, they may even get married for all I care)

His philosophical ideas are mostly retarded. I like him however as a political commentator, he's usually right when it comes to current affairs.

I was hoping Russia would be the one place left turning away from our shitlib nightmare. Although, I've seen Putin do some weird shit like open a huge Mosque in Moscow and implement Holohoax thought crime laws.

This. He's a child of KGB general as all of that "elite", fuck russia are doomed, as lenin said "we conquered russia, we're gonna own it" - they don't care if we live in misery, they don't even care if tens of millions of us die, all they care about is being on the top, but they are not capable of rising high, so they stump us in the ground and underground only to reign over the pile which had to be country.

He's a good goy, dindu nuffin wrong.

openrevolt.info/2014/03/11/alexander-dugin-the-war-on-russia-in-its-ideological-dimension/

>they literally stream every polling station online
and they don't care about what happens there
youtube.com/watch?v=3E76CSoKJSA

oops, don't wanna start perma name-fagging

Putin is commie, communism is another jewish religion. You shouldn't have illusions about him.

Here's kind of how i'd summarize it. Most young Americans who are of a mixed European stock removed from their roots and raised in a hyper modern and individualistic liberal culture have no sense of belonging to any authentic collective or tradition. We have no large tradition fall back on, in most cases not even the founding of the country. Thus for us discovering an authentic sense of being is difficult. We can remedy it by returning to our European roots (something which still leaves us as outsiders), trying to transcend it through realizing the truth about America and find spirituality and esotericism or we can kill ourselves.

Damn, and Russia was the last red pilled country to throw out the kikes. Why'd you let them back in and let them take over your government a mere 20 years later?

join with aus, canada, nz and uk in a new commonwealth. a new atlantic empire

He has good lectures on postmodernism, but you do not understand the Russian language, I dont understand why you need it
fuck you idiot

you wouldn't know about this instance if the camera wasn't there. election transparency is better every time. nothing during Ptin's tenure even compares to shit like 1996 Yeltsin circus and others

I don't know if these Russians are taking that advice granted, or they see through him or what. It seems like they're all so black pilled all the time. I guess that's what happens when the kikes murdered a good chunk of your people.

What a pile of crap. I feel sorry for you for your gullability and lack of crave for logic.

(((you)))

They never left. They only eased their grip for awhile to let the steam off.

His talks are pretty cool when he talks about the eventual race wars that will happen in Europe and America.

correct

Don't be silly. As Zhirinovsky said "it's all fake. both economy and democracy"
Everybody knew it was that way (because observers wrote about that in their blogs with documenting their advenures)
The reason they put cameras there is to laugh in our faces. Not any single one of those criminals caught on cameras were charged. And another reason is for bots like you to speak about our glorious democracy of democratic public republic of korea tier

A nice sediment but not one I view as totally viable. Unlike the other White commonwealth nations America violently broke away from the UK while going on it's own trajectory and absorbing a ton of non-Anglo European immigrants. Our legal system and language is Anglo but beyond that anglo-America is largely a remnant of time long past. Its not coming back either unless we have an influx of millions of British which I doubt.

Well, I only see one solution for this. Russia needs The Jewnited Snakes to come in and "fix" your obviously broken democracy.

Me too. Fourth Political Theory is a great book and I'm actively working on fleshing it out and making it a reality. Dugin is a genius and his prescription that liberalism must be destroyed at any cost is correct.

the laughter is because out of thousands of polling stations with direct online translation all of the libtards can find like a few dozen villages where there were miscounts. clearly a chechen aul leader faking a hundred votes to please Kadyrov doesn't make a dent in Putin's rating, and that's the source of that powerlessness you feel

sorry but reality is brutal at times