Nigger Crime Statistics and Hate Thread

Post you charts of niggers being niggers.

>When the child looks indian
CURRIED

POO

they look good together desu

WE WUZ FATHERS N SHEEIT

If 2% of blacks killed were killed by whites, 1% by police and 97% by other blacks that's 100%. Does this mean 0% were killed by hispanics?

Cringe, also why whites are a dying breed.

Why do your people shit in streets?

Hispanic is not a race, these statistics include both non-Hispanics and Hispanics. See for the US demographics.

Chicago death statistics here:

Heyjackass.com

Keep fucking around and I won't let your cousin scrub my toilets anymore.

Plot twist: that guy was accepted as a 14 years old refugee.

Classic Germany

You sound upset

What? Why are they doing this, and why are they being so delicate about it?

Not letting Germany keep Danzig was a mistake.

>muh culture

There is no way that whites killed by whites statistic is true.

by posting these you literally agree that white women are superior to your nigger ape women

so you have to photoshop fake nigger stamps onto them because you wish they would care about you dumb nigger ass

Anybody else remember the shitstorm and massive red-pilling that happened when Trump tweeted that?

>BLACKS AREN'T KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS 97% OF THE TIME!! IT'S...IT'S ONLY 93% OF THE TIME!

You smell like shit.

How could we pass it to them if it was an independent city back then you retard?

nigger and streetshitter niger posting photoshoped images that prove that they wish they would be white

priceless

>conservacucks hate abortions
>liberals love abortions
>if abortions were illegal the resulting millions of extra nigs would have given the left a complete hegemony on US politics

just filter and report them

is that baby hers? I follow her holy shit!!!

proxy nigger is so pathetic

By not blockading the city and isolating its German population. If you're going to do some shit like that, at least have more than calvary to back up your threats.

I love how these people who are in denial have two ways to react to these stats. The first is Canada's favourite " hurr Durr this can't be true" but will never actually go and look up the stats as he knows he is wrong... And the other, which is probably just a last ditch effort, is to post white women with black men or with fake stamps..

Isn't that tattoo the international cuckold symbol?