Name ONE thing that white people have accomplished. One thing that they didn't STEAL from POC. Anything? Thought so

Name ONE thing that white people have accomplished. One thing that they didn't STEAL from POC. Anything? Thought so.

And before you say, "civilization," or, "medicine...." We were living in palaces while y'all were still living in caves, the first doctor in the world was BLACK. Y'all didn't even wash yourselves before black people. Y'all are savages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6lYmOt8xPQ
youtu.be/ATHTWAp-hEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

WUZ

We took the indigenous populations of the areas we invaded and forced them to either work themselves to death for us, or put them in the middle of the desert to fend for themselves

Fuck off, whitey. We WERE kings. All black people are the descendants of kings and queens and gods. We conquered the Nile. We conquered the British Isles. We conquered East Asia and y'all stole it from us.

The computer, the internet, boats, planes, cars, ships, tampons, guns, shoes, houses, phones, air conditioning, refrigerators, tvs, lightbulbs, electricity, clothing, need I go on?

Just curious, if blacks "wuz kangz and shiiiiet" then how did they fall so low and become slaves to whites, and are now the laughing stock of the world?

We whites are curious and shiiiiet.

Invent this unique outfit.

WE WUZ KANG N SHIT

We successfully made blacks our slaves for years. I would say that was an accomplishment. We only stopped because we felt like it, you should be thankful.

Science
Having sex without resorting to rape

this is totally true, the ONLY reason why the western world became so dominate is because the jews chose it as their home base. If Isael was located in africa, white people would still be vikangz.
prove me wrong

You're right, OP. Look at how well Africans are doing today.

The first scientists were BLACK. Dumbass. We made math, physics, chemistry, biology all before you violent apes walked out of your caves.

>yall

nigger from the deep south detected. kill yourself

>implying nonwhites weren't saying "fuck white people" first

>enslave blacks for millions of years
>LMAO WOW YOU'RE BAD OFF.

Fucking white people.

How does it feel to have your people get enslaved for centuries to violant apes living in caves?

Look at your rich African architecture

There are very few people that I dislike more than this retarded cunt chunk.

>tfw you're the product of an African mad scientist's failed experiment.

Sorry fucker, but black magic doesnt count as medicine. Dumb nigger.

Again, you enslaved us and kept us down for millions of years. Your turn will come, whitey. We will kill you all. Just look at South Africa. That's your future.

This is now a /kweenz/ thread. Post your most royal kweenz

How did we stole'd errythang from such obviously superior beings?

You know why you Africans are so dumb? Because the witch doctor and tribe leader of each African tribe would kill off any child that began to question their authority. Africans have been committing self-genocide for millennia, killing off every smart African child, leaving only the stupid, hive-minds left.

sage the bait threads

If you were so great and still got your shit kicked it tells you how much more incompetent you actually are, well it's time to abolish all shitskins stipendias and other affirmative actions so you can unleash the power of your intellect without whitey's oppresive influence.

Just noticed the coon on the right, rubbin her stinky beaver.

Prove any of those wrong. You can't, can you, cave ape?

Why do you think you'll beat whitey now when you couldn't beat them when they were uncivilized cave dwellers?

WE WUZ KAAAAANGS

Can you fags stop replying to threads like this? He's obviously not a dumb nigger posting here, he's roleplaying for (You)s because he's bored. This isnt politics or news, it's OPs personal blog. Stop replying.

Cuz we have numbers on our side. All PoC against you "people."

Jews got much more enslavement and (deserved)shit over history, yet they don't seem to be doing bad like you, makes you think huh?

amazing

Couldn't even tell it was a woman until you posted that, but now I have to put a bullet through my head.

>brags about conquests that never happened
>*smacks lips*
>complains about being conquered
2/10 b8, made me sage

>blacks can't do anything right on their own

color me surprised!

remember to sage faggots

we all know (((who))) invented that outfit

what in the fuck is she trying to accomplish here?

>numbers on our side

Clearly you don't know what "minority" means.

>First doctor in the world was BLACK

youtube.com/watch?v=c6lYmOt8xPQ

How did you get all your shit stolen by a bunch of cave dwelling subhumans though? White people coming out of caves and taking over the world and shit. How does that happen when they are outnumbered and how did they do it with their primitive cave man technology against your high technology? You built pyramids and shit and couldn't fight off a bunch of cave men with shitty cave technology.

The original jews were black, dumbass. From Ethiopia. Look it up, white bitch. Y'all even appropriated Judaism. Lmao.

We enslaved niggers. Y'all really aren't that superior.

answer this roleplaying faggot

>Name ONE thing that white people have accomplished.

Agriculture
Electricity
Space flight
Regular flight
Modern firearms

That's not really true, one major reason that Europeans are so intelligent and successful as a race is because our aristocracy executed or starved out the lowest 1% of our underclass every year. Manorialism was highly eugenic.

Because we was peaceful to y'all. Then y'all turned on us when we weren't expecting it. Should've eradicated y'all right then.

>be advanced civilization capable of building massive megaliths and pyramids
>can't draw reasonable body proportions for shit
Nice arm drawing

The internet.

Agriculture first appeared in AFRICA.
Electricity first appeared in ALANTIS (A black empire)
Y'all didn't go to space.
Firearms? Have you even heard of China? The original Chinese were BLACK. Look up, "black headed people," what the historians said how their people looked.

They didn't build the pyramids. Ancient Egyptians weren't black, according to DNA evidence.

Same way shitskins are invading now

Funny how blacks are always the ones going up against machine guns with cowhide shields and warding spells. I think he's just fantasizing that it went the other way for once, but they still lost which is also hilarious.

If niggas were so advanced and had all these palaces how did you all end up picking cotton and living in mud huts drinking water filled with shit and dying of aids

One thing that always puzzles me with these dindu supremists is that they always call white people 'cave-dwellers'. Where are all these fucking caves then? The Catacombs of France?

How were blacks peaceful if they conquered the world? Is your theory that they literally just walked across the world and populated it without a struggle and then all the different races crawled out of caves to defeat them and teach them violence? Odd.

Lmao. I don't trust white science.

This thing is why Hillary Clinton lost the election and why Liberals are going to lose the chance of having a supreme court majority.

BUT FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LOL, RITE?!

>Agriculture first appeared in AFRICA.

Not by black people, they still haven't figured it out.

>Electricity first appeared in ALANTIS (A black empire)

Fuck you atlanteans were remnants of FINNISH SPACE EMPIRE but their fusion reactor went critical

>Y'all didn't go to space.
That wasn't what was asked

>Firearms? Have you even heard of China?
chinese DID NOT INVENT FIREARMS

That's literally how it happened. Everywhere was black.

>All PoC against you "people."
How do you know that idiot? Hmm? Show us proof. Oh, right. You have none.

So why do most Africans have a iq of like 85

Proof of what? That y'all ain't people? Your violent behavior and racism is proof enough.

well, it's not like you can trust "black science" because there is no fucking black science

basically everything you've used today,.

According to white IQ tests*

How quickly did blacks populate the earth? How long did it take them to get from the Rift Valley to the Yukon Territory and Sri Lanka? Remember: blacks never invented boats so they had to swim.

Cuz whitey stole our Sciens and Sheeeiiitttt
youtu.be/ATHTWAp-hEo

Dat cray nigga Yakub

I love how they rant like this while speaking in English and living in a white nation, gets me every time.

Looks like the huts sand people in star wars live in we wuz sifi n shit

Why do East Asians do better on tests your implying were written by white people to prove white superiority?

Have you never heard of pangia?

I ain't have to answer but I will. They do that to show that the tests aren't, "biased."

Go back to tumblr, yes? White's have done more for this world than you will ever do. Who invented democracy? Whites. I don't see blacks having good democracies. I wonder why?

So you're saying blacks had millions of years in different climates to populate the earth but didn't adapt to their regional environment? You're denying evolution?

Cut them some slack. They were chiseling that shit.

KANGZ

WE

One has to wonder you we were able to do all of these things to your people if you were so much better than us.
Well, niggers gonna nig.

Egyptian portraiture can be extremely refined by the way. Depends on the era and the artist of course.

Evolution is a myth white people made to feel superior and to deny the true BLACK god.

when continents formed pangae homo sapiens wasn't even a gleam in some rat animals eye.

WAZ

Yes lets look at South Africa when whites was in charge the farms produced enough food that it was exported all around the world then you niggas chimped out and wanted to run the farms and now they are all dying because they fucked up and the farm land is now just dust

>Name ONE thing that white people have accomplished
Faggotry.

So why do the different races of the world look exactly as though they adapted to regional environments over thousands of years of selective breeding for advantageous traits? Asking for a friend.

I still ain't seen ONE thing that whites haven't stolen from Africans, so there isn't anything they haven't stolen is what I'm getting.

I have he/she's face burned into my memory.
If I ever see it I plan on doing a flying kick through its legs and hope to break the land whales knees.

FARMERS
BA BADUM DUM DUM DUM DUM

NUFFIN