NORWAY YES, MUTHAFUCKA

Norwegian blonde-white girl who was beated and raped by a shitskin, gets interviewed and tells how is her life going

>She has a higher education and used to have a full-time job
>The beating and rape took place in her own living room
>There was vaginal, anal and oral action. Also forced swallow
>The shitskin was never caught. Now she has become a welfare client, doesn't have the courage to go out and never opens a window
>Occasionally she begins to think that the shitskin will come back to submit her again (when telling this in the interview, the bitch starts to cry) but that this time he won't spare her life
>She has to deal with panic attacks and doesn't feel safe in her nation anymore

DAYUM. Another "The weak should fear the strong" episode I guess. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=TlZzEAmiUqc&t=190s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qx3ycWjJxI
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea)
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
8ch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell me more.

The fuck out of my thread, inferior being

you get what you vote for, i have no sympathy for europeans at this point. everything that will happen as a result of mass immigration is deserved.

All 3 holes, I'm pretty impressed

Pajeet is the first one that shows interest.

Of fucking course.

Do you plan to leave your nation or something? Where would you go, cracka?

She probably supported multiculturalism, so she got what she deserved. Women need to learn to deal with the consequences of their actions instead of expecting men to clean up the mess of their bad decisions all the time.

Found the brown rapist

Typical britbong, nothing special.

America is the most multicultural country in the world thanks to Jews. It's America's fault Europe has a mass immigration problems 2bh.

No Norwegians in this thread...
Wonder why. :^)

She shoulda been packing. Guns stop rapists.

You guy are just (((their))) lapdogs.

On the bright side they caught the guy who attacked the german campers and raped the girl at knife point.

He is a ghanian refugee. He was in the process of stealing and raping everything that wasnt nailed down.

We don't hear this often enough from Americans.

>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.[6][6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

>Now he's charged with 5 other rapes
FY FAEN GOD DAMN IT
GAS THE KIKES
PUT KEBABS ON SPIKES!

America's public is much more vocal (see: us) then any other countries and that's the only value that matters right now which is how hard and to the fine degree you fight liberal kike shit. Like, we are literally winning our cultural war using memes and being sarcastic and witty, while having the White House, multiple trillionaires, multiple governments, and half the population against us AND the media.

I know this is a bait thread spammed by shills with spicy stories and pictures.

But you should, honestly, drink bleach and die for believing that.
Weak, pathetic, sissy, beta piece of shit.

No dumb white woman deserves that, white women get raped because white men were not strong enough to shut them up, close the borders and put down shitskin scum.

Kill yourself.

All of you faggots, how many of you saw your women in need?
How many people did you defend from inbred mudshit dogs ?

america is not multicultural. look at maps, everyone is near-perfectly segregated. in the cities you can see exactly where each racial group lives and works. when you look only at the numbers it may seem multicultural, but in reality each group is heavily segregated from eachother. you have asian, white, black neighbourhoods etc.

the same is happening in europe (muslim ghettos), but the problem is that europe is very small compared to the USA. the population density is very high in many areas, forcing everyone to be clumped together which causes significant tensions.

if texas was 99% hispanic i could still live there and never come across a hispanic person because its so fucking huge.

Ok, all shitposting aside.

We're all sitting the same shitty boat guys. If there's no counterweight for these savages, our culture will be wiped out in a few decades.

Is it really the plan to wait and until the useless normie millenials will be redpilled?

Because we all know: this day won't happen. Shits really going down if nothing is done.

Yo, bump

Writing is on the wall.
Example is the incident with the Dortmund team yesterday. If the terrorists had succeeded with that kind of attack, shit would have popped off.
Bigly.

sry cant watch
how exactly did he reach her living room?

Good - this shit needs to happen more often for people to do anything about it....

Nah joking - were too cucked, 1400 children were trafficked... no outrage.. 100s were sexually assaulted in Germany in such a short time...no outrage...terrorists attacking? Well lets talk about United Airlines instead.

The West is fucked.

So very fucked.

>tfw live in east ohio

feelsgoodman

Who knows. It's not in the video

wake up sheeple, the US has never been and never will be an ally

+swallow
and in her own living room

Women need the hardest redpill of them all.

>population 3000

Most people who live there work in some city probably.

yes i mad.

1000 of those animals are not worth a single white individual.

the time for collective retribution must be overdue.

does this woman have no male relatives who could take vengeance?

the blackeD pill?

yeah, who wouldnt wanna take justice into their own hands and then be incarcerated for 15+ years?

Get armed at any cost.
If someone invade your home and make an attempt on your life you are justified to defend yourself and even cucked european court will recognize that even if you're doing it illegally.

>does this woman have no male relatives who could take vengeance?

she had the nig /comfy in her flat

where do you think the men in her life were?

Nope. You'll possibly go on trial for murder.
Extra penalty if it's labeled a hate crime

Why does Texas has its own flag?

I bet she was a coal burner before.
Sooooo, no pity for that bitch.
Toll payed.

>Toll payed.

Nope. She gets to play victim and collect gibs
Toll so not paid

I bet up to this point she always voted left and green, was a self proclaimed feminist and refugees welcome. she deserves this

>All of you faggots, how many of you saw your women in need?
>How many people did you defend from inbred mudshit dogs ?
That guy is right, we have no allegiance to these treasonous whores. They voted for this, now let them face the consequences, maybe they will grow up.

>anal
>tell me more.

like pottery

Humm interesting....so is it a toll inception?!?!

What does it take for you white pussies to start chopping heads?

I never understood people who worry about rapists going free if they know who it is.
Just kill them.

Yo, bump

>white men were not strong enough to
Shut up you gypsy faggot, I don't know how it is in the third world but here you will be ostracized, fired from your job, etc. if speak out against feminism or multiculturalism in any significant way. And guess which demographic pushes most for that to be the prevailing attitude? WHITE WOMEN

Where does it say that it was a shitskin?

Nowhere, now fuck off and stop making false news threads

That sucks man

She was probably in favor of immigration and diversity so, assuming it was indeed one of her diverse pet that did it, why should we feel any sympathy? It would be good if these things only happened to those who advocated for diversity. Then we could have some compassion for their mistake. But they drag the whole of society down with them.

Almost everyone in Norway has higher education, it's nothing be proud of unless you study stem.

>Immigrants in Norway commit all assault rapes, says police report

Video related: youtube.com/watch?v=0Qx3ycWjJxI

Amen to that canacuck bro

Shut the fuck up, Aquafresh. Just because they literally aren't your next door neighbors doesn't mean they aren't part of your city. Unless you're a fucking basement dwelling neet, you have to deal with those mestizo spics when you're in big Texan cities. Even if you moved to a

Same in Norway.

>She was probably in favor of immigration and diversity so, assuming it was indeed one of her diverse pet that did it, why should we feel any sympathy?

I really hope she was. I would hate for something like that to happen to someone innocent.

MULTICULTURALISM YES!!!

Where in Chile do you live, I used to live in valpo

Santiago, cracka. I fuckin hate Valpo

She needs to post timestamped tits

Yo, bump

feels good living in rual south Michigan, you can basically go in your back yard and scream nigger as loud as possible

Nah weon, santiago is a shithole. But hola blood brother

It depends on comuna...

Anyway, what is it good about Valpo?

>t. fag who has never once had to live around a brainwashed leftist femcunt

hi

>There was vaginal, anal and oral action. Also forced swallow

how would you know this ? maybe you were the rapist??

Because that's what tipically happens when a rape takes place in France. I'm assuming that Norway welcomes the same kind of shitskins

True. America sets the trends. Europe just tries to be like us. They are that our country is packed with niggers and also the strongest in the world, so they think it's cool. But like a nerd in high school trying to be friends with the cool kids, they try too hard and overdo it.

You banned white men from marrying nice young girls 100 years ago.

You empowered women.

Women and their state are the enemy of men.

White men don't fight for their enemy.

WAAHHHHHH FIGHT AND DIE FOR US!!! JESUS SAYS SO!!!!

Nope the white man says.

Previous threads:
>He then says "better a millstone for anyone who offend a child" (though taken out of context by americans): in the way americans read it (no pedophilla with girls) it is a negation of Deuteronomy 22: 28-29 (pastebin.com/mzFJyxea) and Numbers 31:18, take the female children for yourselves (taph: child. lachem: means to devour in this section)
, both which allow men to have female children for themselves.

OP: if your house was burning, and you came to me and said... "help me put out this fire!", but also threatened me "if you acquire a house I will cut your dick and balls off, and then put you on fire; you may not own a house!"

Why the fuck would I help you?
Why the fuck would I care if your house was burning?

Has it right. This girl represents no present nor future value proposition for us. That is because you "fellow" white men enforce feminism and ban the law of the God of Deuteronomy. We will not work for free, no to help our enemies. Since you prevent us from having what is good and set up only traps for us you are our enemy.

>oral action. Also forced swallow
How? She could have pulled out their cocks with her mouth and let them bleed out.

You are European still, buddy.
Poor chick got redpilled by negro semen

Previous threads on same sort of "wahh white men fight for the females, but you can't possess them":
>> and fellow "whites"

Why should I give a damn if some blaq bull breaks all your teapots: you will never allow any white man have any teapots.

IE: Since you will not allow white men to have female children as brides (which is allowed under the God of the old testament: (Deuteronomy 22: 28-29, hebrew (discussion: pastebin.com/mzFJyxea ), numbers 31,)) ) why do you come to us and ask us to care or defend your white girls? You will never let your fellow white man have any, so what is he defending? White Woman's intersts? Future enemies (aka adult white women?)

Why should we help you not get your teapots broken? Explain to us. What the fuck is in it for us?

Either way we don't get nice sweet brides.
Cunts that "know their worth", who will run us through the legal ringer, who will call the cops if we rape them (no rape in marraige!) etc...

Yea, real prize.

Fuck. You. European. Man.
You are a cuck to women.

It's from 2012 though.

I worship the God written of in Deuteronomy. I do not care what he is. I like his ideas.

I'm so stupid I program a libre vidya game every day. Total retard. Yes.

My God very clearly allows men to take female children as brides. It's right there in the hebrew. Yes I do like the muslims as they have similar views. No I do not care if they kill you as you worship at the foot of the woman and prevent men all around the globe from having girls as brides.

What does Deuteronomy say? If someone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god, kill them. What do europeans, whites, etc do? They say abandon the God written of in Deuteronomy and obey Jesus/Feminism/Women/Our-Pro-Women-Laws.

What is happening to you is the execution of feminists. Since you are all feminists who spurn the gifts God created for you (cute young girls, a corporeal form that isn't burdened by immediate childbirth at 3 years old like most animals your size, but instead allows many years of just "fun" marriage if you hadn't outlawed it to please women, a position as overlord over the female), you are all being killed.

I've prayed for this. That feminists die. Now you are dying. Is this the third prayer that has come true?

Girls are ment to be the brides of men, not porcelin dolls on a shelf, not an apple left out to rot, not a stumbling block for men. A toy and succor for man. But you have taken this away.

And now you are dying.
And there is nothing you can do to stop this.
And no one who will ever help you now.

You do not allow us to have girls, we will not defend what we cannot posses.

Very simple.

>Fuck yourself, nigger burger.

A white like yourself.

However you propose we sacrifice ourselves to save young white females when you do not allow us to have young white females as brides.

No pay no work, communist piece of shit.

You want us to give a damn about what the muslims are doing to young girls? Well we only care about what we own and because you t.white man will not allow any man to own female children: we do not care what happens to you or your "culture" (cuntture).

The muslims allow child marraige. As do the Jews.

Jesus religion does not: it is a false religion that rebels against God and calls him a "murderer and a liar from the beginning" and "the adversary".

Go get some cunt women to defend eachother. No pay. No work.

We will not defend what is not ours and you have made it a capitol offense to own a girl or to have possessive love over a female child.

you are like a old woman spreading gossips and half truths to get emotional responses. this board is for facts. the story is horrible enough, no need to exaggerate.

Her death is not mocked, but we will not take up the photo of this deceased girl as our flag.

You are trying to emotionally manipulate us into a war.

We look at what is behind this; the subtext. And it is: "hey brain of guy: save this girl (because then you can get her)"

You will never give us the reward but you think we're so dumb that we will not notice the subtext.

Why should we help put out the fire in your house when you will torture, kill, cut off our genitals if we ever aquire a house of our own?

Tell us? "It's the right thing to do" would only be accepted as a response by a stupid animal or something as dumb as rocks... like a golem .

You want us to save girls? Then give us girls as a reward. We don't DO IT FOR FREE like you stupid fucking white men (aka male feminists)

Total war, when?

>europoors still voted left after this

Previous thread:
>You are a weak minded, and a bad example of barbarism.

Explain how I am weak minded? Because I understand what is and what is not in my interest. Because I don't jump into battle on a promise of nothing? Because I can recognize the subtext of a thing where you cannot?

Explain to me, exactly, t.white.man how I am weak minded.

Because I like girls? Because I REJECT the demand made of me to have selfless love for women and instead understand my own self wants only to have POSSESSIVE love for girls?

Because I know myself and cannot be manipulated?

Yes, SUCH a weak mind.

So let's see your programming projects today.

Here's mine: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Ultra weak mind.

scandinaviabros

Join up
8ch net/ hwndu/res/96962 html

>rape is not just the physical act of rape though. Rape destroys the sanctity of marriage, it destroys future value for marriage, it destroys psychologically.

How about you cuckolds shut the fuck up.

The Old Testament says that if a man rapes a female child, who has not been promised to another man already, he keeps her, pays her father 50 silver, and doesn't send her away all his days.

You fucking pieces of shit will argue against this because you are WHITE. Whites are, by nature, goddess worshiping pieces of shit (which is why the Catholic Church had to promote Mary to get you into an OK religion), you will do ANYTHING to protect women's interests.

Read Dueteronomy 22: 28-29, IN HEBREW. Man takes (forces) female child still in her father's home, man pays father 50 silver and keeps girl as his woman and does not send her away all his days as he has humbled (shamed) he.

He rapes a cute little female child, a loli, he keeps her. He can keep doing this and collect a harem, just can't send them away.

The ONLY time when a man is killed for rape is when he rapes another man's female or pledged female: that is when he violates another man's proprietary interests.

He is not killed when he rapes some prostitute, or a female who is not mastered by any man, he is not killed when he rapes a child of the feminine sex, not even when she is in her fathers house. Men are instructed NOT to kill any intruder during the day (their blood will be on your head) additionally, in Deuteronomy.

Note, for all saying "no it doesn't say that:" If you wish to argue about taphas, here's a refutation of your arguments:
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
30 bible citations say taphas is about rape and pillage, control. Of cities, of weapons, of women and girls)

Man is Ba'al in Deuteronomy: MASTER, LORD, of the woman. That is his position and title. Just as the lord of the flies was Baalzebub.

Jesus was a footsolider of feminism and hated God ("murderer, liar"), like you, whites

autism

This is in direct contradiction to the will of the God of Deuteronomy, whom Jesus hated and seems to have called "a murderer from the beginning, the father of lies". The God of Deuteronomy was the Israeli God of War (Lord of hosts: ie: lord of the armies). He set that the MAN was the ba'al (master) of the female, that if a man raped a female child, the man paied the father money and kept the sweet qt-pie.
(Deut 22, 28-29, hebrew (If you wish to argue, here's a refutation of your arguments: pastebin.com/mzFJyxea )

Also note: Numbers 31:18, take the female children for yourselves (taph: child. lachem: means to devour in this section)

White men, men who follow Jesus and reject God, men who say Jesus is god, who follow Jesus' teaching are at war with the remnants of the order God created and promoted.

autism

White men are dumb brutes who think that they are smart.

Their whole lives they live for others.
They fantasize about torturing "chomos" (in the white man's mind a man who likes cute girls is "gay").

White men are just the male version of what "their" (white men do not possess or lord over anything) woman: a cow.

This is why they are called goyim: cattle.

You tell them to hate men who like cute nice female children they hate.

You tell them to prefer gold diggin utter-tit "thicc" slobs: that's what they like.

You tell them to work day and night for the woman and her children. YES SIR!

Cattle. No thoughts of their own.

t. white man.

Jesus is their idol.

They reject the old testament God.

autism

The "white nationalist" who's mythology hails back to
the northman and the gaul has always been the friend of woman
and the enemy of man.
During the wars between Rome and the barbarians in Gaul,
it was written that the women in Gaul would block the men
from fleeing battle with their ox carts. The women decided
that the men would fight or die: the men were not to have the
agency to save themselves to live to see another day. The women
decided this. The men obeyed (you're not a MAN if you don't! (not a white man anyway)).

The white man is a golem of the white woman. He follows her directive.
He always has. He was then. He is now.

The same spirit resides within the white nationalists.
They always have been allies of women and enemies of men.

Marry Little Girls.
Kill Feminists.

Remeber: At the end of Rome, when the had barbarians more and more influence,
it was said "Rome rules the world. Women rule Rome".
A civilization is the outward projection of the soul of the race that runs it.
Once the white man (the barbarians, the gauls, etc) took over rome, it
was their genetic predisposition that shown: to be a vessel for the
enforcement of the will of women:

No Child brides.
Man Dies for the woman.
Pedo is the worst thing.
Men are "beasts" (animals), not thinkers, drawn only by natural urges, not beauty.
To aspire to anything greater than nature is unnatural and must be surpessed:
>Where there is the choice between the Doric column and the rock.
>The white man chooses the rock.

Why aren't we killing everyone who's skin is brown yet?

autism

Oh boo hoo tell me more about her panic attacks.

so... refugees welcome then?

Europeans and fellow whites: You do not allow us to have girls (female children), we will not defend what we cannot posses.

-----
Under the God of the Old Testament (man is ba'al : master, rape female children - you keep her, kill adulterous woman) law books (Deuteronomy etc) there is no age of consent.
(girls are fine by God: Deuteronomy 22: 28-29, hebrew (discussion: pastebin.com/mzFJyxea ), numbers 31,) (Including in cases of rape)
----

you propose we sacrifice ourselves to save young white females when you do not allow us to have young white females as brides.

No pay no work, communist piece of shit.

You want us to give a damn about what the muslims are doing to young girls? Well we only care about what we own and because you t.white man will not allow any man to own female children: we do not care what happens to you or your "culture" (cuntture).

The muslims allow child marraige. As do the Jews.

Jesus religion does not: it is a false religion that rebels against God and calls him a "murderer and a liar from the beginning" and "the adversary".

Go get some cunt women to defend eachother. No pay. No work.

We will not defend what is not ours and you have made it a capitol offense to own a girl or to have possessive love over a female child.

>J/IJB9pe bluefaggot
Fucking hell, I've never known aspergers is transmittable by visual text until I've read your sperglord

Kys, mental cripple
Also
>Pol as always applauding the rape of a white woman
Poltards need to be gassed
You don't know if she "voted for it" or not, you're invoking a cheap ad populum, ascribing the actions of a mass of people (which may actually be false since white women voted overwhelmingly for Trump) to a individual case , cheering the brutality some nigger inflicts on a white woman
As Peterson said the idea that an individual should "atone" for a collective is proposterous.
You're just an inversion of braindead liberashka with their faulty logic and emotional cuckoldry
Please kys

> so... refugees welcome then?
Yes. This is not our society. It is women's society and their dogs (white men). They banned us from having female children as brides 100 years ago. They banned us from marital rape 50 years ago. They strip us of our wealth and make us slaves. We might as well be dead. We will not fight for them nor defend them.

>Why aren't we killing everyone who's skin is brown yet?

Because there is nothing in it for us and we are not sheep for the slaughter. If we save some girl or woman what do we get? If it is a girl and we want to keep her we get murdered, castrated, tortured, imprisoned by our "fellow" whites (PEEEDOOO, BETTER A MILLSTONE).

We don't do it for free.

Our "fellow" whites clearly hate us, as do the women, and they won't let us have the girls. We should wish for their destruction, not die for their salvation. The higher-ups in europe understand this and will not help a cattle-class people that violently oppose men having what is good: young girls.

Women have always been trash.

>You don't know if she "voted for it" or not, you're invoking a cheap ad populum, ascribing the actions of a mass of people (which may actually be false since white women voted overwhelmingly for Trump) to a individual case , cheering the brutality some nigger inflicts on a white woman

What part of
> We will not defend what is not ours
do you not understand?

The white woman does not belong to us. We hold neither dominon nor control over her.
We will not defend that which we may not possess.

We will not defend the women and we will not defend the girls.

>You have made it a capitol offense to own a girl or to have possessive love over a female child.

We will not defend what is not ours

Very Simple.

If it is not our possession. We will not risk anything in defending it.
Understand?

this