I deliver anchor babies all the time

what do you want to know?
I'm a doc that delivers anchor babies every week.
I fucking hate it. The media says that it isn't happening. It's half the deliveries some weeks.

What do you want to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/20/the-myth-of-the-anchor-baby-deportation-defense/?utm_term=.4c68a67e54b6
hrw.org/news/2015/09/02/anchor-baby-myth
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/aug/06/lindsey-graham/illegal-immigrants-anchor-babies-birthright/
newrepublic.com/article/122582/why-anchor-baby-offensive-and-distortion-truth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you hate it?

What is it like to LARP on Sup Forums?

>I'm a doctor but I hate babies god I sure am racist
uh huh

As me something doctor related?

If I'm doing a c-section and the mother has pre-eclampsia, I might giver her 12-24 hours of magnesium post partum.

That will be done with a 4-6 gram bolus and a 2 gram an hour infusion. Some hospitals check the level, but many just do neuro checks. If you are checking the level, you shoot for a range of roughly 4.8-8.4

Do some good and volunteer as an abortion doctor at the planned parenthood in your area. Make sure you volunteer in a densely immigrant/black area.

wow a real life obstetrician wasting his time here

for arguments sake, let's say i believe you're a doctor. why not sterilize the woman during the birth process. it's fairly easy to do and a common birth-complication so as long as you didnt do it 100% of the time i expect youd never be detected

Because I'm torn every time. They shouldn't be here. I want the border closed.

But its a pregnant mom and a baby that didn't make the choice.

But that baby is going to be an automatic citizen and when I hear the media talk about all these illegals with family here, I know what they really mean.
Neither mom or dad are legal. But now they are on the fast track to residency.

Mom gets emergency medicaid for her pregnancy. Then the baby gets automatic medicaid, WIC, etc.
Then the mom and apply for housing and food stamps.
In a couple years she can get back on medicaid.

Neither parent is supposed to be here! Make the baby a citizen of the parents fucking country!

We call you "anchor doctors"

inject yourself with 50 milligrams of hypesium phosphate

I was barely in college when I started on Sup Forums. What can I say, it held. We all grew up.

Most of the have had babies before out of the country. They have a proven pelvis and often delivery vaginally.

when would I do a tubal?

Beyond that, I wouldn't risk the ethics or my license during a section cutting the tubes. The tubes are highly vascular and you cant just cut them. You need to ligate them with suture handed to you by a tech. You can't do a tubal without anyone knowing. And you shouldn't anyway.

But that baby shouldn't be an American citizen.

I am a doctor.

I love babies.

I don't think I'm racist. On the contrary, I call bullshit that the anchor baby thing is overblown. It's happening and we are being flooded with illegal babies.

We are being outbred by illegals wanting benefits.

What kind of impression does the family of the anchor baby make? Are they smug with the knowledge that they're abusing the system?

He made no inclination of race you fucking buffoon

>media says that it isn't happening

no one ever said that. fuck off.

I guess it is true. we are all here forever

I don't get that. But usually they have some family member that is English speaking.

The 9 month pregnant sister will just happen to be there "visiting". I ask about when they are going back to Guatemala or wherever since we have to setup followup,etc. and they will clam up...

"So going to be here for a little while??"

"uh...yeah"

I then find out their illegal status when my social worker has to get them hooked up with emergency medicaid, all the paperwork,etc.

Most don't see it as abusing the system. Their kid is American now and they know they have a "right" to stay!

>he was talking about American born Canadians

Do you ever sniff your finger after a prostate exam?

B-b-but you're wearing a mask!

you can chemically kill the child

gime septs!!

I'm guessing you're in Texas, California or Arizona?
Has there been a change in attitude since Trump was elected? Isn't there a way you don't have to give them birth certificates?
Really every week? That's so depressing. Do you offer care while they are pregnant? Or do they usually just show up when it's time to give birth?

fuck off fag.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/20/the-myth-of-the-anchor-baby-deportation-defense/?utm_term=.4c68a67e54b6

hrw.org/news/2015/09/02/anchor-baby-myth

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/aug/06/lindsey-graham/illegal-immigrants-anchor-babies-birthright/

newrepublic.com/article/122582/why-anchor-baby-offensive-and-distortion-truth

>what do you want to know
Only why you don't toss those anchor babies straight into the biohazard waste bin.

The left, ladies and gents

Pure projection

I am in a Southern State but not on the border.

The child is an American when born here. They get a birth certificate. But that's not my call anyways.

Yes I offer care while pregnant. A pregnant mom that shows up in my office at 8 months allows me to predict disaster a little. If she shows up delivering at 2am with no care, I get blind sided and that's bad for every one.

Society chose to fund these women and give their babies instant citizenship.

I wouldn't. I just work in the broken system.But I'm here to point out the realities in hope that society will want to change the system.

how do we fix this Sup Forums?

seems like being born here shouldnt make you a citizen if your parent isn't one

Are you a virgin? It would be pretty hillarious to have a gynecologist who sees dozens of vaginas a day and yet has never stuck his penis in one here.

Also, out of curiosity, there's a criminal case going on here involving a gynecologist. A few women came to him claiming that they couldn't get off, so he stuck a vibrator to them (obviously not a sex shop type one, some more medical device) to see what happened. He's now being charged with rape and he's claiming what he did is a legitimate medical procedure. What say you?

this seems like a slide tactic

ignore the desire to discuss women's sexual malfunctions

focus on the OP's original issue

WE ARE BEING INVADED

Hospitals are fucking terrifying. The geriatric wards 95% white even in hospitals serving "diverse" communities yet the labor and delivery units are almost entirely Hispanic.

Lots of western countries don't have a birth right citizenship. The left appeals to them until you ask for this same reality.

sounds like you should gas them. i had a similar experiance teaching school in commiefornia, most of the class was anchor babies that couldnt read or write in any language. killed my teachers spirit.

maybe do a write up and send it off to hannity et al as a THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

This is surprisingly true.
I had never even considered the difference, but yes it portends a shit future.

That's just because minorities don't usually make it to the point where they're eligible for the geriatric ward.

Thanks for this. I noticed Sup Forums is full of shills and concern trolls lately. It's obvious when pointed out.

If you look at the growth of ethnic mexican americans since 1995, a great majority (over 75%) can link their family tree to an illegal immigrant.

The hispanic growth in just 20 years is almost entirely built on illegals and their progeny.
Shit spanish, shit english, low education, low earning.
That's the growth. And the way to stop it is to stop making their kids American for no other reason than the parents committing a crime!

The most frustrating part of all this is the rampant white complicity. Nearly half of us completely refuse to see the trend as a problem. It's mass suicide

Your logic is true, but will be construed as white nationalism.

I can only hope the inferior education and upbringing of these anchorbabies will result in a pacified and domesticated working class we can continue to exploit for pennies on the dollar.

But not if they're not paying taxes.

Call in sick to work tomorrow ;)

You're pretty based, OP. Would have loved for you to deliver my daughter las November.

It would make me devastatingly sad if it were a certainty that her ice blue eyes were among the last that humanity gets to witness

in boxes?

This really is a very tragic thread

>OP gets into medicine to make the world a better place
>Becomes cog in system being abused by freeloaders
>OP can't do anything to fix his situation
>Freeloaders aren't being dispatched quickly enough

Thank god we elected Trump but still, I shed a tear for OP

Took the words right out of my mouth, Zohan.

I come from one of the many Western European countries without birthright citizenship. They are pushing hard to introduce it there (like I imagine other Euro nations are doing). I'm afraid they will.

>teacher
>experiance

Oh, I thought he meant moon-men coming here and illegally crossing the earths atmosphere.

What state are you in?

Will you post your licence?

you really don't write like someone with a doctorate.

Physicians aren't normal people
>Pharmacist Here

just because theyre a doctor doesnt make them smart

ive worked in a hospital administration for years and while they can be brilliant in their own fields many are still barely literate idiots