Shia Lebouf to spend a month in an isolated Cabin in Finland

A FUCKING KEKSHED!

>The Transformers star’s latest art project, in collaboration with Helsinki’s Kiasma museum, will see him communicate solely by text from a remote Finnish cabin

>The project, titled #ALONETOGETHER, sees LaBeouf decamp to a cabin in Finland’s Lapland region, with his only communication with the outside world coming via text message to visitors to a Helsinki museum.

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2017/apr/12/shia-labeouf-alonetogether-kiasma-cabin-finland

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4395310/amp/Boyfriend-forced-watch-refugee-rapes-girlfriend.html
discord.gg/Z9cvJ
youtube.com/watch?v=AHdd65cuAIE
twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/827659054759739392
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What can be done about this?

>cuckshed

is he being ironic? or does he have that little selfawareness? child actors man...

He divided himself from the rest of the world. Toppest kek

>mfw some user visits the museum and posts the number on Sup Forums

Breaking in oceans eleven style, and kidnapping him. Or hacking the communication and drving him into suicide. Or just burn the whole thing down

Guys we got our new meme

what a self centered massive faggot

power grid plan dropped, they have a generator

How long until we manage to send him messages from outside the museum?

inb4 pekkanons take his flag

It wont be so isolated, I am sure some crazy autistic Fin will go their and spook him.,

Bring a pole and a kek flag and try to somehow attach it to the cabin

trap him in and lob a molly in there burn the usless cunt

You guys are thinking way too much into this. No need for a smart plan. You can literally drive him mad by going to the museum one by one and telling him "praise kek" until he snaps and attacks someone. Then it's game over and his gay project gets shut down

Is he getting Spurdo'd?

>alone in a cabin
>can't escape the shitposts
>have to read them all for a month

wew

how the hell are we going to find him now??

>art project

this faggot ruined Indiana Jones.
he should be kicked in his jew balls.

Is this locstion on that line?

So what the fuck is this shit is he in that fucking cabin? If so how is that a remote cabin? and what teh fuck is the point of this?

Finnish brethren, you know what must be done.

>Shia is so bootyblasted he moves into an actual RL cuckshed
ouch.

Going to have to be some sort of jamming appliance placed near their cabin

3 hour drive for me to the cabin

what do

holy shit read the op you adhd faggot kid

someone in finland should figure out where the cabin is and hide a MAGA hat around it each day without being seen.

it would drive him insane

Any general ideas on how to fuck with them? I say gather a bunch of anons to raid the place at the same time.

What do you want to text him?

>kid

HEH kid nothing personnel kiddo

i'm still waiting for someone to give me the inside story on you young fascists

sieg heil 1488

Go visit him.
No balls.

It's a gallery cabin that is connected to Shia's isolated cabin. Demonstared by this purebred finn in this picture.

#cuckshed

Rape Shia

And it will only continue

Someone posted this on the other thread

Yes

According to the map , he'll go to Siberia and then Antarctica next.

I don't think I'm autistic enough. I'll leave it to the Finns.

Direct rapefugees to the cabin.

>same time
No. Go in at five minute intervals. Make it seem orchestrated and planned.

Make Lebeef think there's some illuminaty shit at work.

This sick son of a bitch is going to flat earth his way to Antarctica. He must be stopped.

JUST

the

So here's the plan, finnfags.

One of you goes in there and only talks to the others, not Shia. He talks about how Shia seems unstable, and they should be worried about him, I mean look at him, he looks like shit, he got arrested, he has a really short temper, etc, you guys are his friends, you should take care of him, just talk to him, warn him about his ways, make him understand the path he has chosen is self destructive and so on. In other words, make Shia understand that those two have an obligation to him, to be his friends, his truly friends, and they must care about him on a personal level rather than a professional one. Now, it's really important that this is done without talking to Shia at all. It would be even better if this was done by a based finn anonette.

So after a couple of days some other user goes in there and only talks to Shia. About how these two are using him to promote themselves. They're not his friends. They only use him. If they were his friends they'd care about him, they wouldn't put him in situations were he's making a fool of himself. They should've been right there, in the front line, defending him, staying by his side, protecting him and this art project. And so on.

hahaha jesus christ

wtf I love shia now

>purebred
Hahahahha

Spray paint maga on the cabin if we find it

>a fucking cuckshed
>alone together

I think he's trolling us at this point lads.

We have to help this guy or he will comit suicide. Someone plis tell him to sort him self before trying to do art

Its found!
He's not trolling anyone faggot
He's stuck in a cabin...no vaseline

>moves to Finland
>books cabin innawoods
>no internet, barely any communication
>no person for miles around
>wakes up next morning
>finally at peace
>walks out the door for a breath of that fresh wild air
>MAGA hat dangling from post on front porch

It shall be done

>Isolated
>Still connected to internet communicating via Twitter
What a half assed faggot

How about we find away to hijack his signal? A good old broadcast interruption like the max headroom incedent? We can spam our memes and make the history books

LET IT HABBEN!

The most Finnish man alive

>attempt to do camping in europe
>as if this won't happen
>google.nl/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4395310/amp/Boyfriend-forced-watch-refugee-rapes-girlfriend.html

fucking kek

that's amazing

How big is this Lapland region? Can any Finnbros start canvassing the woods and find out where he is?

>doesn't realize you can get internet access from virtually anywhere these days

discord.gg/Z9cvJ

We should just keep spamming him and calling it a cuckshed until he gets sick of it and starts ranting about how it is not a cuckshed.

He is already well aware of Sup Forums, and even knows something about /r9k/. He fucking knows what a cuckshed is. He has spent so much time on Sup Forums and /r9k/ he is practically one of us now.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=AHdd65cuAIE

he should be alone in the cabin with just a computer to get on Sup Forums and see the truth --- that is the only thing that could save him

Nah the rant he was was just stolen from someones twitter account
twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/827659054759739392

are you young fascists telling me shia does not in fact know the inside story?

Is he in the museum cabin or is he going to be in a cabin in the middle of nowhere? If he's out in the woods somewhere a few sneaky anons could potentially lock him inside by blocking the door and windows with boards and nails/screws...that could be internationally hilarious

Make it so, Finnanons

someone please take a shit in the cabin and leave
if they try to stop you say you did it in the name of art
HAHAHA

>shia goes to bed in isolated kekshed
>wakes up
>phone is gone
>door won't budge
>someone sealed it up with liquid nails while he was asleep
>spend days frantically chipping out the wood wall
>finally escape shed
>"mag ameriga grabe ebin :DDDD" spray painted across cabin

He stole it from a furry's twitter.

Lapland is further in the north

mongol genes equal dank memes

stash some drugs near and call the policia on him

#cuckshed

Spending a month in isolation with Sup Forums as the only link to the outside world would be a more groundbreaking and artistic project than whatever the fuck he thinks he is trying to achieve at the moment. He would come out as a different person in the end of the month

Simple we just get Finish anons to spam him something like 'do you hate Jews' from the museum

Hahaha it'll be top kek

>Shia stole an autistic rant from a furry who calls himself Colin Spacetwinks on twitter.
Wew lad

Hopefully cloud formations and flight paths if he has windows, if not aerial surveillance of the area

What I meant was he is saying is #isolated but is still using Internet and communicating with other people. Learn2read

His only line of communication is through texting. We should spam the phone with Pepe and drive him to insanity.

exactly - it would be the ultimate modern art piece
forcing himself to redpill himself whilst fighting back every single redpill

So, lets make a wager. The other two are not going to stand Shia's shit, so what do you think will happen first?

>Cuckshed screamfight
>Finnish fisticuffs
>Shia is physically thrown out the shed
Or something else?

Kek

Based as fuck

That's very directionless and dumb.
We should update our material every time he does something. You don't just go ''pepe pepe lol pepe pepe'' for years.

Shia is in a literal cuckshed right now in fucking Finland of all places.
Rev up your cuckshed memes and spurdo sparde. Confuse him, just like now he is mad at a green cartoon frog, we can make him see spurdo sparde the same way.

The art installation is on the line, however Shia is further north.

stream camera just covered

Someone should smuggle a bottle of milk in the museum and drink it while eyefucking the camera in the cabin.

There's two routes here.

>find out where shed is, sneak there in middle of the night with night vision optics, the whole shebang and break in. Ziptie him, spraypaint pepe on wall where camera is facing. This is the most illegal and immoral route.

OOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR

>find phone number he's texting from
>send it a virus (if android) so his phone gets bricked and he starts losing his mind in the middle of the fucking Finnish woods

Really? So the obsessed hobo is watching this thread, looking for reasons to be paranoid?
That's not healthy.

Text message virus. Wow are you the hacker Sup Forums?

So is this whole hwndu maybe some leyline ritual or something?
>inb4