I miss pre-american election Sup Forums

I miss pre-american election Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you don't.

Yeah same. It was fun supporting Trump but now that he's a proven loser it's just not entertaining any more

yes I do

I miss it when everyone loved Canadians and waited with bated breath for our opinion on the current political climate.

I do too - is it bad i sort of wanted Hildebeast to win; knowing full well, we'd be at war by now?

But still, this shit storm and the libtard faggy media reactions and the SJWs crying out - christ; its rather enjoyable!

What kind of threads do you miss? Are threads like this helping? Make something cool, OP.

Not gonna lie, 2016 was an exciting rollercoaster of emotions with Brexit and the US election. All we have now is the anxious anticipation of another terror attack by the religion of peace. Perhaps NK as well.

What the fuck are you talking about?Trump has been the most entertaining thing to have come out of America in decades.He put USA on the map again and made every single citizen of the world whether they're into politics or not talk about it.

Oh fuck that. We had no power back then. Now we've already memed an unqualified celebrity in to the most powerful office in the world and we're about to meme his ass out just to prove our own memetic dominance.

Enjoy the ride, kiddo.

Me too. I liked when Sup Forums was stormfront 2.0, now it's a lot of shills with "drump btfo thread #754664" thanks to Sup Forums's prominence during the election. Feels bad man.

That's still the case.

I dont. The shilling was too strong.

Remember when Canada almost got the upperhand on Australia for King Shitposter but Australia dumped you losers in the trash and you LITERALLY became the trash dump for anyone to take a pot shot at you without any inclanation, leaf. OH WAIT, YOU PROBABLY WERENT EVEN HERE FOR THAT EVEN THO IT WAS ONLY TWO YEARS AGO N00B

I had this thought watching the shill fest over the weekend. It's a double-edged sword - but pol was more fun before Nov. 8th

Moot ruined that way back in 2014.

Canada earned its demotion.

Same here man. It was so /comfy/ in a way

Which is entirely predictable. Barack Obama bombs more countries than anyone, authorizes the use of military force on citizens, makes it so that you can rot in prison forever without seeing a judge, authorizes the use of propaganda on American citizens, writes executive orders on a clip that is so far and above Trump it's amazing you haven't heard of it, fills his staff with people who are either media Executives or are married to Media executives, robs the middle class of its wealth, attempts to move our jobs overseas through the TPP, bails out the banks, boost the stock portfolio of every health insurance company, defunds you if you don't let freaks piss in the right bathroom, etc. It goes on and on but no one fucking cared. Now all of a sudden, the media has a job to do. Weird, how that worked. I swear to God if he had an R next to his name instead of a D people would lose their minds over pic related.

I still remember that night. It was glorious lads

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM