Fat Hate Thread

FUCK FAT PEOPLE
Fat people are literally mentally ill. The fat has gone to their brain and caused retardation.
They think everyone else and everything else is out to make them fat or make them lose weight and they hate both.
>Food is too cheap!
>Accept my fat body as beautiful!

You're a FAT, LAZY Human PIECE OF SHIT.

Nothing else to be said.

Losing weight is EASY , you DUMB fat fuck. Instead of do something simple, you dumb fat fucking whiners, want to change the whole world to accept your lazy slob lifestyle.

All fat people should be killed. I fucking hate fat people

They are disgusting to look at
They stink horribly
They are gluttonous pigs with a mental disease

Boogie fatboys not welcome in thread. Go find /fit or a rope that will support your body weight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFrag8ll85w
youtube.com/watch?v=rAW7EN07iCg
youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, no. Sorry sweetie, but this is western civilization. If pork triggers you this much you have to go back.

Make junk food more expensive!! I can't stop stuffing my face!!
Healthy food is too expensive!! I just eat cheap junk food!!
Make portions smaller cause I can't stop order fast food!
Make it more expensive so normal people can't afford it!!
Increase my disability payments so I can buy expensive junk food!!!

PAY FOR ME TO BE A FAT PIECE OF HUMAN WASTE SHIT!!

Fuck fat people. I hate you all so fucking much

>America hate thread
Ftfy

Yea no sorry you fat fucking piece of shit. Not liking your fat disgusting slob lifestyle, doesn't mean I hate pork, porky.
I can eat a whole pack of bacon and NOT GAIN WEIGHT
FUCK YOU FAT CUNT LOSER!!! DIE

Bait. Also politics?

i like you. this is the rage the fatties need. (gas chambers are also acceptable)

Fat people hate thread.

You can make your own "America hate thread"
I love America.

Does this post smell like a pizza? Baited you like that?? FAT ASS
I don't like fat people, you fat shit retard. Got too much fat on your brain to comprehend how disgusting you are to most people??

Fat people increase the cost of medical expenses when health care is provided by the government. I think it was the U.K. That said they would stop covering fat peoples surgeries if they refused to try to lose weight before said surgeries.

With over 2/3s of the us being overweight or obese in the US (and similar stats in many western countries), it's easy to see how this affects many people in their everyday lives. Food, healthcare, education, transportation, etc. must all be altered to accommodate our societies increasing size.

Ya no sweety, lots of fat faggots, specially canadians talk like that on /pol.
You're a fat shit loser.
WOOOSH

Thanx. I hate fat people. They're so fucking gross.
They ruin food for everyone with their constant fucking whining.

Just have a heart attack already you fat shits.

as long as you......pay that medical.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFrag8ll85w

We should kill them all and save money on healthcare.
Cause it's easy too lose weight, but their literally mentally ill with fatness.

No one should accommodate these fucking slobs.

Pay your own medical you fat shit lazy mooch. No one pays shit for me. Don't see why I need to pay for fat lazy mooches who collect disability from being fat.
Fat = FREE MONEY

LAZY HUMAN SHIT. Nothing more.

Already fat useless drains and expect other people to work and pay their medical bills, along with support them financially with disability payments and all sorts of free shit like scooters and XXXXL adult diapers.

You people are so fucking gross.
How do you even shower or bathe? Or reach all your body parts if you even get into a bath??

The human body is nasty. it makes all sorts of stinks and puss and shit. Fat people are fucking nasty.

Bumping with Assanti

youtube.com/watch?v=rAW7EN07iCg

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

They can't wash and they get layers or dead skin/crusted body oil all over themselves. They get weird growths on their bodies. Their skin turns disgusting colors and fills with disgusting fluids.
FUCK THEY ARE NASTY

Can you fat fucks just die already??

STOP POSTING NAKED PICS OF MY GIRLFRIEND - RReeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
> im gonna fucking kill you!!!!
> pic unrelated
> sage

Fat people should be judged as criminal, has i think that nobody as the right to abuse of their body

SCOOTER
POOPER

FAT HATE THREAD

plenty of fate hate to go around without singling out the burgers, pajeet

This thread has a good point. We mind as well have a thing called smoking acceptance, claiming that you should be confident about black lungs since its unique and no one else has it.

RUDE

I would buy it

DELETE THIS

It's the Jews you skinny little twerp. Literal brainwashing with constant food ads, food scientifically engineered to be addictive, fast food restaurants on every cornern. Some people are more biologically susceptible than others, but the majority of Western people are fat, and there's a (((reason))) for that.

SHART

>fat has gone to their brain and caused retardation
neurobiologist here can confirm this is how it works

Literally blaming the Jews for shit that was done by mostly Christians. Implying that Israel doesn't have McDonalds.

i like how you put it on 2 religions.

with the leftie culture taking over I dont even know anymore the definition of fat...and with so many overly fat people in USA, sometimes Europe, I think the fat-boundery is quite loose, what do we call fat again in numbers/mass?

Indians would be fat too if you fags didn't poo 24/7

>Makes retarded joke about people shitting in scooters
>Lives in country where the public toilets are shitting on the street
Good joke mate

good stuff. moar?

Would do.

Come on fat people aren't that bad, it's just some meme to make Sup Forums look all hatey and stuff
I mean, sure, fat people are all big and everything, but they don't sit on you or anything, so stop trying to get people to hate us

Bump

Check your thin privilege. I have bad genetics. All my weight goes to my butt so i decided to be woman. I can put most bitches to shame in a twerking competition. I'm glad hormones are also starting to be supported by the tax-payer. I'm becoming prettier than most bitches.

>Fat people are literally mentally ill.
No, not really. It's a physical, biochemical problem.
>pic related

Intersticial lymphatic stagnation is responsible for most fat tissue accumulation. Essentially, you just need to give up that which is difficult to digest and you will release these areas by re-opening the ability of the kidneys to filter the lymphatic system, thus allowing the fat cells to be used. I lost over 120 pounds back in 2012 and have kept it off. Took about a year and 6 months to get that much off, and I gave up meat, dairy, grains, and processed food. I eat fully raw fruits and vegetables everyday, in the winter I eat veggie soups to stay warm. Raw food is the real red pill.

This is a /fit/ trademark if anything, hardly a lefty tactic.

I've literally never hurt anyone, except my little brother like 10 years ago who was being a little shit. He deserved to get smothered. Little shit spent 2 nights in the hospital.

>t. Triggered fatfuck

You're a fat lazy brain dead fuck. LOSE WEIGHT! STOP blaming everyone else.
(YOU) are the problem!
It's literally a mental illness. They blame everyone and everything, except themselves.
Fuck I hate fat people.

amazing

Lose weight for fucks sake. It's NOT HARD.
WHY be fat, unhealthy and unattractive?
Cause you're lazy.
It's a giant reflection of what kind of person you are. Someone who doesn't give a fuck about anyone. Not even yourself.

240lbs when a healthy weight fir me would be 190, I hate myself every morning and night but someday thee pounds are going to burn off and I'll be more confident in myself.

Rake your yard and lose a couple LBS fatty.
You'll thank me if you ever get fit.

Most porker girls who are 2-4 turn into 6-8 just losing some weight. No no, let's try and make the whole world, think being a fat slob is now HAWT
Fuck off you crazy people.
LOSE WEIGHT!!

Same for dudes. You'll become more attractive if you're thinner.

>human
Proofs?

They won't burn themselves off.
The time passes anyways, you can start today, with a tiny walk down the street and back.
Tomorrow, you can do that again
And the next day
And then walk a little farther
Then try a new food that is healthy
Then walk a little farther, then try something else healthy to eat.
Etc etc etc

OR SIT on Sup Forums and get fatter every day.

The time passes anyways.

It's so fucking easy to lose weight. Just don't think you're going to drop 100lbs cause you stood up for the first time in a week

All of you
>>/fit/ right now
Read the sticky, do what it says. Track your calories and lift. Do not post until you have done this. If you cannot control your basic animal instincts then your opinion is as valuable as a dog's.

Fuck, I messed up the hyperlink, whatever. Just do it you fat fucking disgraces.

can you imagine the smell

You can buy enough bulk food and ingredients to last you 2 months for the same price of a week of eating at mcdonalds and buying a $1 bag of chips out of the vending machine at work every day and a $2 coffee on the way to work and the 2 liter of pop you drink at home every day