A Jewish community center and a church in Virginia hit with swastika graffiti

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/04/11/a-jewish-community-center-and-a-church-in-virginia-hit-with-swastika-graffiti/?utm_term=.3999c4f9586e

>A Jewish community center and a church within a mile of one another in Fairfax County were vandalized with swastikas and derogatory language, authorities said Tuesday.

>AFairfax County police spokeswoman said authorities received a call about 7:15 a.m. Tuesday for a report of graffiti at the Jewish Community Center of Northern Virginia in the 8900 block of Little River Turnpike, then a report about8:50 a.m. of graffiti at Little River United Church of Christ in the 8400 block of Little River Turnpike. The crimes occurred between 1 and 4 a.m., spokeswoman Tawny Wrightsaid. Police are reviewing surveillance footagein both cases

stop drawing swastika everywhere Sup Forums !

whatcha doin, rabbi

Hey Rabbi...?

the fuck does that even say?
jesus knows no

At this point it's statistically likely that this is a Jewish false flag to whip up violent anti-fascist sentiment in mainstream society.

"Jesus knows ho trqitons"
Can't you read? Everyone knows that bitch Trqitons.

I am disappointed no deus vult!

They finally got the swastika right!

HEY RAAAAABBIIIII

>Hey rabbi, watcha doing?

Maybe it was the Hindus. Why you blame Sup Forums?

but what doesn't Jesus know?

>jesus knoWs ho traitons

WTF?

>original_blm_mater.jpg

Whatever it is, itll get him dead.

traitors.

Yeah fuck Trqitons they're all assholes and don't deserve Jesus' love.
I knew a Trqitons at school and he was the most insufferable cunt...

Do they ever write follow up stories when it is revealed that the offender is a Jew or other minority?

And I bet it was Jew that fucking did it just like the last 50 fucking times.

Hey rabbi watcha doin

Literally another shoah

This is where I live; the place is lousy with beaners and gooks (Koreans). Odds are this was done by someone with poor English.

Jesus had evidence that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Look, if I ever spray-painted Swastikas in public, I would put the effort into organizing with enough people in order to do a really detailed and artistic mural dedicated to the Third Reich.
I wouldn't half-ass a single swastika.
I don't know a single NatSoc who would see any point in such petty vandalism.
What I DO know from having seen it first-hand, is how much shit tier graffiti and tagging is part of ANTIFA in Germany.
Lovely picturesque old towns, majority white of course, so these middle class kids don't actually have to live next to the Muslims destroying European society, yet the amount of graffiti and stickers they plaster the town with is unbelievable.

Jesus knew Judas

WTF

yeah. i think the last few ones that came out nationally ended up being caused by jews themselves.