GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Removal_Act
youtu.be/asOvnGHwtDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip

F

and everyone was saying the anti-sub aircraft off california was just "training"

nooo not california

yes. Something fishy was going on here

Did you just fucking wake up? This has been picked to death starting six hours ago. Faggot.

Getting rid of NK and California at the same time.

these sorts of things are always preparing false flags, not actual defense missions

look up all the drills run on 9/11 of the events that actually took place

Please end my suffering

Pls god

F

I don't see any thread about it

Nothing of value lost.

The nuke-sniffer is in Okinawa, not in US mainland.

There isn't enough conventional firepower in a single CAG to overwhelm and pacify NK in a short amount of time without significantly damaging the South.

This is all show. Nothing will happen until there is a significant troop deployment phase Gulf War I style.

escape california and go where?
nowhere to go but God's tabernacle
and where inside I wait until I meet him

One caveat: Unless China is the one bringing the boots on the ground.

This so fucking much.

You don't invade North Korea with "only" 150,000 troops. I don't think so.

Wft what does this mean?

it's a training flight.

STAY IN CALIFORNIA
YOU MUST BE CLEANSED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

OH NO NOT CALIFORNIA

But seriously, I would sacrifice myself so the rest of this shithole could get nuked

OBV paid shilling was going on. fucking kek

Lads North Korea has tunnels into the South. They also have agents around the world.

What happens if they smuggle nuclear or chemical material / weapons.

Also interested to see what will happen if thousands of Nork soldiers suddenly appear in the South.

This lol
invasion of Iraq took months of preparation
people on Sup Forums don't seem to understand logistics and force concentration

That's right goyim. There is only one nuke sniffer. That general atomics plane with the belly payload had nothing to do with sniffing.

>Kim, I told them we have seal teams training to take out your hidden sub threat. These people will believe anything.

Why are you leaking op-sec in Sup Forums

>plan an assassination
>Headline news
Dammit Drudge

Why are you hiding the truth about a clear and present danger to millions of southern californians?

*unless NK is about to be spitroasted by China and SK primarily, after snap mobilization
as far as I know South Koreans aren't joking when it comes to military, but is there any indication they're mobilizing in any way?

6 Titan II's

Like a 15kt NK nuke is "dangerous." I hope it hits Compton. And my dream of seeing a nuclear blast IRL would come true. I'm going to go for a hike and stare at downtown Los Angeles all week.

what's their plan when they kill Kim? do they expect all the heads of the Military to start jerking it to K-pop?
it's a pretty big gamble between the remaining Generals welcoming America and risking being hanged or thinking fuck it and just launch everything they have 80km south.

No enemy would nuke california because it's an enemy stronghold within the united states. The subhumans that inhabit it make us weaker being alive than fried. They're the ones spitting on veterans after they get off planes.

Can I get a link to this?

It's very dangerous if detonated underwater.

s-STAY IN CALIFORNIA WHERE YOU'LL BE SAFE!

the funny thing about enemy encampments in the united states.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Removal_Act

A bunch of beaners and libcucks get nuked and we get an excuse to tear up Noel's, sounds good.

Oh-nooo. Not spit!

Also it's not leaking if i'm not in possession of any official intel or in a position to recieve it from authorized persons. You are just shitty at opsec and I have half a brain.

>seals train to take out kim

Is this a joke? He is in a bunker surrounded 10 million troops that stand 50 kilometers deep.

It's literally impossible to get to him.

6 Titan II's

*conventional*

Maybe for your military

Reminder that the Sup Forums servers are in LA

it's impossible

I live in Folsom.
Please don't nuke me

Finally goyim will all die in nuclear apocalypse. This is very exciting.

F

5,400 feet is REALLY fucking low. They're sniffing something out right now. Even training drills are done well above 10,000 feet.

Yes the only short term possibility is this is 95% a Chinese/SK operation and that the US merely provides surgical strike support and international credibility.

But like you said a significant troop mobilization in either country would have been picked up by both civvies using social media and any 3rd party great power with eyes in the sky.

(Not only Russia, France, etc but these days even India has spy satellites)

>NK
>able to reach california
ok

>caring if cali gets nukes
they need it, desu.

*6............................................................................................................................................................ Titan II's

Pt Mugu shillnigger detected

This, and checked

rumors of little kimmy having a super event tonight about i think it was 630 est, he wants journalists in the country just to watch what happens.

F

There were 2 F.58A on radar for most of that sortie. one dropped below 1000 and went off radar. hmmm...

this was yesterday btw

GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA NOW
>unless you own property there
in which case, you will not be missed.

Picture related happening time traveling anonymous

OH SHIT THE SWISS WILL SAVE THE DAY

POST "THANK YOU BASED SWITZERLAND" IN THIS THREAD OR YOUR DAUGHTER WILL BE A COALBURNER

Fuck. That's like an hour drive from my house.

w-what

I mean, if they could just wipe san fran of the map before we get them I wouldn't lose too much sleep.

>all this hating on CA

I know this is Sup Forums and you're supposed to act austistic as fuck, but CA is the best place to be if you're not a virgin codemonkey or something. Get laid, geez.

>10 million
yeah seems about right

>GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA NOW

Always good advice.

Don't worry, I can take it down before it reaches the shore

Nuke Sacramento please.

T. Californian

>cali

oh no that sucks

kimmy is planning something tonight 630 est time

I think I saw those pics too

Good take me out along with this shitty state.

>Solid yellow dot a mile away from my house.

Please no, I'm moving to the east coast next summer

Here it is right after the 2nd hawker hunter f.58A dropped off radar

so he's just going to nuke the west coast right? that is fine by me

t.delaware

I'm in oakland and even if he succeeds in nuking SF I'll be fine. NK nukes are like a little babby.

>tfw when living in San Diego where the korean sub was detected

Pray for me lads

nuke the entire coastal area of california

t. also fellow californian

Please don't nuke Los Angeles.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/asOvnGHwtDU

LA is DONE if any nukes hit. You guys are the first to go. -t Orange.

it would be so comfy if commiefornia being nuked is how ww3 started

I saw that same plane on thursday in a similar flight pattern, accompanied by 3 other hawker hunter 58s

>GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!!!!!

Goodbye Cowboy !
we are about to die, want me to come over and have a gay hug like those two guys from pompeya ? so probably in thousands of years they will ask where they fags or just friends ?

Omega means the end.

I haven't seen any tech giants take mysterious vacations, so I think were good.

I'm still spooked to all hell

No

FUCK

Maybe the NKs will finally put me out of my misery. It's a pretty state, but the country would do better without it.

NK nuke yield is shit. Kill zones are less than 1mi radius.

How big of an underwater explosion is needed to create a tsunami big enough to sink the west coast?