Regret your vote yet?

Regret your vote yet?

Hell I'd get away and play golf everyday too if I was surrounded by Jooz and globalist.

Its alt right when we do it ;)

Sage

honestly i don't understand why its such a big deal for any president, including Obama. I'm off on weekends, so I suppose the president should have some off time too.

Takes $1 per year refusing the salary.

I never cared when Obama did it, why would I care if Trump does? Its his day off he can do what he wants.

Obama waited 3 months till he played his first golf game as President. He did it way less than Trump too.

Trump's golf course is where he does business deals, such as getting China to work with the US against North Korea for the first time in history.

Obama and Bush's golf courses were where they fled to when the southeast was facing statewide flooding.

It's not a big deal. Just the media hating on him and using anything they find against him.

Do they include his weekend golfing trips in his count of vacations taken?

is his spare time, so what?
sage

>breaks yet another campaign promise
>not a big deal

-_-

Trump also does business on the golf course, Obama didn't, but still I don't care either way.

Former trump voter here...something something...seriously we can't give him the codes...

As if Obama didn't do the exact same while still accomplishing less. Nice b8

I actually cared when Obama did it because it seemed like he wasn't doing anything.

His presidency was so uneventful and when events did occur, it was because he did something wrong or he failed to address things especially in the proper way.

he can have a day off once he delivers all of his promises to the American people.

>muh wall

difference is trump owns a golf course, and is probably a member at most, and pays for his own. obongo used taxpayer money for games, and if it weren't for the presidential office, would be barred from most decent white courses

ABSOLUTELY NOT!
GO TRUMP!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The emotions of fear, regret, and shame have been so over-represented in humanity's collective consciousness in the past few years that it's almost impossible to feel them anymore.

trump has 17th untapped political meeting in 12 weeks.

when I look at all the neocons who support this man, I'm like WTF WE'RE (((NEOCONS))) NOW

Even if he sucks voting for him still sent a message.

this. so this.

Only question I have, is he beating Obama's score?

Yeah, a message that the people who voted for him are fucking retarded.

Get in here

#TeamBannon #KeepBannon

This is the last thing that would make me regret voting for Trump you little faggot

This is true. I really wonder where we'd be today if the left hadn't gone completely insane.

I can't even imagine a world where we have a normal sane president and the people aren't in a clusterfuck nightmare of identity politics where civil war threatens to break out every few weeks.

Anons, please ignore this kind of post because they compete with genuine/valid posts on the page. We need to keep interesting and genuine on the page as long as possible. So, once again, please IGNORE shite like this post.

Implying the golf course isn't where his time machine is hidden.

Sage

trumps first visit to the golf course was him speaking with the prime minister if japan

No. I'm white and you're a shitskin. Regret your skin?

The reason why people get upset about it is because every weekend the tax payers are funding him taking lavish vacations to far away golf resorts, whereas when you get the weekend off, you don't even get paid for it. If you honestly had a hard time understanding this and weren't just being obtuse, you may be retarded

Papers are signed for the wall. He's about to cuck over North Korea. What exactly has he done wrong?

Sage.

>implying the only thing running through your head when you play golf is getting the ball in the hole
Have you even played golf? It's like meditation, it clears my mind.
Physical exercise is a good thing too considering he's literally an old man.