BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE: GET THESE TRENDING ON TWITTER

#KeepBannon #TeamBannon #OurManBannon

Trump is seriously looking like he might be getting rid of Bannon. Once Bannon is gone, you can bet the group of Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka, Kellyanne Conwayy, etc. will start to fall apart. Twitter is a very powerful weapon to fight back, or at least make it harder for Trump to deny that he'd be screwing over his base by doing this.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403860/Trump-doubles-Bannon-ultimatum.html
> Trump doubles down on Bannon ultimatum

nypost.com/2017/04/11/trump-wont-definitively-say-he-still-backs-bannon/
> Trump won’t definitively say he still backs Bannon

nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021
>Eric Trump Says Syria Strike Was Swayed By ‘Heartbroken’ Ivanka

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/43edc082-1df3-11e7-b7d3-163f5a7f229c
thehill.com/policy/international/326919-china-using-kushner-not-state-dept-to-sway-trump-report
youtube.com/watch?v=DZo9XSXN3AI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some other pics you can use to accompany it

It's also never too late to revive #FireKushner

Why don't any of these threads appear on the first page?

It needs more bumbs to pick up traction.

#TeamBannon #KeepBannon

I agree that our job is to turn Trump back on the right track.

Drumpf is finished m8, they'll never let him keep the nuclear codes after this. He's even lost support from his core demographic base. He might as well give up, he'll never win according to Nate Silver from natesilver.com and also project538.com as well as many other highly respected pundits and political scientists and forecasters.

I know how you feel. I used to be the biggest Trump supporter, I went to his rallies, bought about 10 MAGA hats to show my support and encourage American jobs, but now that I see that he's just a neocon, I can't support him.

My only consolation in all this is that I don't think he can get to 1237 delegates and when he loses he will probably end up endorsing Jeb!, whose platform and foreign policy are much more in tune with my own political beliefs.

The "Bannon is going" line was fake, Kushner was against the strike as well.
This has been confirmed by actual verifiable insiders.

>#RemoveBannon
>#RemonveKim
>#RemoveAssad

#winning

Thank you! We need to show him there is backlash from his core base of supporters who helped put him there.

>120785222
It's not over yet, that's ridiculous. Bannon is still in there, and so we need to make sure that Trump knows how valuable we all consider him.

Why Would Donald Trump Jr., with actual quotes directly from him in the article, say that Ivanka helped persuade Donald to go for the strike. Why would Donald, with actual quotes from him in the article, refuse to say that he is fully behind Bannon. Trump today was trying to downplay how much of a role Bannon had in his win.

Fuck Bannon and his white-nationalist shills. Running the al-right equivalent of the Huffington Post does not make you qualified to conduct public policy.

#TeamBannon
#FireKushner
Here's some more meme magic to tweet

And being a son-in-law makes you qualified to do what exactly?

I hate America, but if it turns into a 3rd world nation with even more brainless society, while having nukes and the dollar, we all are fucked.

Subservient to Israel.

#FireKushner material

>muh influence over Trump
>muh Bannon gonna get fired
>muh Ivanka influencing Trump
>muh Jared influencing Trump
Stop this memery. Trump is not a puppet nor a retard.

>Tillerson: Assad's time as Syria's leader is ending
What can Bannon do to fight this?

>The American people are by definition stupid and they will believe what we fed them for decades
Talk to the average american some time
He's not wrong

"Ivanka's tears caused Trump to strike Syria"

t. Donald Trump Jr.

bump

#FireKushner
#KeepBannon

Bump! !

Wow......such hatred towards the God-Emperor's son-in-law, all because he is Jewish?

You people sicken me.

God Emperor Trump loves his family.

If you do not stand with Mr. Kushner AND Mr. Bannon, you were never with Trump.

Fucking virgin losers on Sup Forums.

bumping with fresh memes
#firekushner
#kushneratwar

Cannot let this happen

#KeepBannon #TeamBannon #KushnerAtWar #FireKushner

Needless to say, I am disgusted Sup Forums. YOu claim to be better than Redditors, but we don't spew this hatred. All love and MAGA over there.

kek I'm guessing you're not from here right?

>wait till you find out what the frog does

If you prefer upper team over lower team then you need to get your testosterone level and brains checked, you're submissive idiot

Can somebody make a meme around the idea plz:
More wars --> More debt --> More immigration
I don't have Photoshop

We need to save /ourguy/ and get this fag out

How did you come to the conclusion that I prefer the kikes over real nazi and /ourjew/?

Bump!

You are one rare fucking Pokémon.

No I was saying it generally, not directly for you

bump

What is wrong with kushners creepy baby face? He looks 14 and like he smells like axe body spray. Is this how most Jews look?

Get it trending!

You ain't seen rare yet lol

Fuck off Bannon shills. You've just learned the hard way what everybody was trying to tell you throughout the election. Trump is a crook and can't be trusted. Now go lie in the bed you have made for yourself cucks.

Since Trump likes coverage from the FAKE NEWS media, let's share this pro-Bannon FT article:

>ft.com/content/43edc082-1df3-11e7-b7d3-163f5a7f229c

#KeepBannon #TeamBannon

>Billions of dollars have been foreclosed upon the Kushner family, and they can't refinance 666 Fifth Ave.

>As a result, the Chinese have a hold over Jared Kushner

>"From a counterintelligence point of view, Kushner [is] a prime target for foreign governments in terms of manipulation and leveraging... He should resign from the White House."

Alex Jones: Even The Hill is reporting on this.

>thehill.com/policy/international/326919-china-using-kushner-not-state-dept-to-sway-trump-report

youtube.com/watch?v=DZo9XSXN3AI

FRESH
R
E
S
H

>>Shill calling others shills

Nice deflection there faggot. Nobody listens to a thing you have to say, what's it feel like being so utterly useless in life?

Godly memes. Keep it going! More Material

>dark overlords
lel if you believe this is real you are a hopeless retard.

VERY GOOD! Mike Enoch just retweeted one of them

What the ever-loving fuck made you think we wanted to hear your opinion on this?

Didnt make it lol, just saved and reposted here from twitter. Just trying to give people as much ammunition as possible so they can choose what to tweet.

>Man the twitter stations men! The war is not over yet!

#KeepBannon

Mike Enoch is another /ourguy/

It's happening! Keep tweeting!

Lets go lets go let's go!

bump

#TeamBannon
#FireYoelChaim
#Kushner4GreaterIsrael
#WhoisYoelChaim

Lads, it's up to us to save Bannon and our country from the neocon kike-cadres. Tweet @realdonaldtrump @realalexjones @joerogan - get Rogan to talk shit about Kushner.

This is our last war: Sup Forumsacks vs turncoat kikes

There are no "good guys" in that cesspool. Grow up, fellas!

So now its crystal clear: Russian FSB shills from Olgino are supporting agent Bannon (aka Lenin lover).

What are you even talking about

you morons. they're all on the same team.

they pretend to fight and the end result is the same. war for Israel. Goldman Sachs ordering Trump around.

Bannon doesn't care.

Yael Trump needs to be powdered.

Yoel needs to be memory-holed.

I stand with Rand behind cannons for Bannon.

Go back to leftypol faggot

Stfu with that. That's complete bullshit if you think that's Bannon, Gorka, or Miller's endgame.

>they pretend to fight and the end result is the same. war for Israel. Goldman Sachs ordering Trump around.

Sure, but this is how we dogwhistle to Zionist supremacists in our government that we'll revolt, and that le white giant is awakening. Oy vey, the goyim know! Put out more Peak TV SJW Content!

ignore me then

#Jews4Patriots
#FireKushner
#WhoisYoelChaim
#Ivanka4GreaterIsrael
#SyriaGreaterIsrael

You can include Afghanistan, Vietnam and both World Wars in that.

Bump

You don't convince Trump to keep Bannon by asking him to keep Bannon, that only proves to him he's actually in charge.

You convince Trump to keep Bannon by claiming Kushner is actually in charge. Let's be real, if Trump let's Bannon go, it's only because the real President Kushner is butthurt.

Based Bannon. And SNL cucks represented him as death. Libshit fools.

You're already in a 3rd world nation with nukes, pidorashka

Disagree. Nobody will ever convince Trump to fire Jared, it's his fucking son in law. We need to convince Trump that if he fires Bannon and goes mainstream he will lose his base.

"China is thrilled the US will likely invade Syria, of the belief it will be a drain of time and resources not unlike the liberation of Iraq in 2003" - ~NYT

bump for strong argument

That's because the Authur Donald mods delete anything critical of (((Kushner))).

We can do both guys

- viral, angry support for Bannon
- viral, angry dissatisfaction with Kushner, implying Kushner has cucked Trump

How about this tag: #KUSHNERcuckedTRUMP

This is also how we brute-force redpill normies on Greater Israel and ZOG. Use #Kushner4GreaterIsrael and #FireYoelChaim ---normies will be curious and Google to understand

Good idea: reply directly to big tweeters as soon as they tweet something. That's what happened with Enoch, which is why he retweeted something with #KeepBannon #TeamBannon

Nice. GO GO GO Not a drill. Get you ass on twitter and tweet!

HIGH SPEED CHASE GET IN HERE

it's spreading!!!!!

Check my grammar plz

keep up the fight Sup Forums ! Bannon is the last bastion of hope

Bannon served in the US Navy.

Kushner was served with a silver spoon.

#TeamBannon #KeepBannon #FireKushner #KushnerAtWar

good one

Inundate Trump's Twitter with pro-Bannon, tweets. Make it clear, Trump needs the pro-nationalist American voters if he wants to win a second term.

very nice!

***Reply directly to big Twitter profiles tweets right after they post them***

That's the quickest route to recognition and/or retweeting from them.

bump this shit

Let's make a case for this alconaut
Don't want wars
Understands that immigration undercut wages of the American worker
Wants to stop all the immigration
Wants to renegotiate trade deals
ISIS and Islamic terrorism is the biggest threat to the Western civilization
FED causes economic cycles and hence crisis

Once Bannon gets ousted, I wonder how Pro-Trump-No-Matter-What cocksuckers will spin this.

It's his decision and his fault for surrounding himself by neocons who feed him shit intel. If he decides to get rid of Bannon, then he was never our guy to begin with and will not serve a second term.