Assad gassed his people

HERE SHILLS. The declassified documents

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/04/11/world/middleeast/document-Syria-Chemical-Weapons-Report-White-House.html?_r=0

Now eat shit AssadIDF

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144
imgur.com/a/W4zQx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he could have opened up concentration camps to exterminate all non aliwaites in syria.
its not our fuckin job to get involved. Hes still better than ISIS and any opposition group facing him.

whats your plan once hes gone anyway, are you going to do the same shit we did with libya and leave it in ruins? its a total shitshow there now. gaddafi was stability.

Trump wants to install rothschild banks in the last two countries fighting against it

Leading CW expert Theodor Postol of MIT just published a 14-page document questioning WH claims that Sarin was dropped from #Syrian AF plane

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144

>The United Stats is confident
>According to observers at the scene

wow this proves everything hahahaha

>The declassified documents from White house says White house was right!
Wow what a shocking discovery!

(((NYTIMES))) and (((TRUMP)))

or

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

A S S A D
S
S
A
D

the choice is easy lads

>muh rothchild
pretty much any big time banker is a scumbag and/or jewish. it doesnt matter what name is behind it.

we can speculate on why Trump is doing it. but for now ill take him at face value. hes supporting the wrong people and he's going to pay the price for it down the line.

rothschild has name recognition and isnt le andisebidism

Sup Forums WILL deny this

Another alawite takes power. Why are u fags so hysterical "omg drumpf will draft me to die in Syria, literally shaking"

Keep pushing those narratives, influence teams!
This and the Ivanka-posting is sure to make that dent you want in this ocean of piss!

>Leading CW expert Theodor Postol of MIT just published a 14-page document questioning WH claims that Sarin was dropped from #Syrian AF plane

imgur.com/a/W4zQx

JIDF back off I wont fall for your trick juden.

>I prefer my propaganda russian
Maram Susli (Arabic: مرام سوسلي), also known as Mimi Al Laham, SyrianGirl, and PartisanGirl,[1] is a Syrian-Australian YouTuber who does videos on topics such as the Syrian Civil War, conspiracy theories and the Gamergate controversy. She appears in multiple interviews with David Duke.[2][3][4] She also appears on Infowars, Russia Today and Iran's PressTV.[5] She also collaborates with Theodore Postol and Richard Lloyd, in arguing against the claims that the Syrian government is responsible for chemical weapons attacks.[6][7]

>patriot
>lives in straya

>Another alawite takes power.
explain further you fag. are you suggesting that Assad is the only guy that needs to go? the war wont end just because he dies. it will only make the current situation worse.
>Why are u fags so hysterical "omg drumpf will draft me to die in Syria, literally shaking"
Im not doubting our capabilities. America can win or atleast stalemate any nation.
I dont want to get drafted to take sand from sand niggers. theres nothing in it for me or the average family in america.

>I prefer my propaganda russian
>my propaganda russian

I fucking hate when I see fellow Brazilians writing like savages in here. If you don't know the language mate, don't write in it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
AHHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHA

I could kind of believe their narrative if I weren't familiar with previous US false flags, but the last paragraph really just destroyed it.
They're assigning blame for the 2013 Ghouta attacks strictly on Assad, a narrative that's been throughly established as a false flag.
Kind of lazy job overall, but might look official enough to fool normies.

Kremlin shills BTFO

t. CCAA t. can't even use "ain't" in a sentence

>Assad IDF
MORE LIKE ASSMAD IDF AMIRITE

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BTFO BY TRUTH AND FACTS?