Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=5SWTSPFT2ls

>Ärzte ziehen die Lebensunterstützung für Baby zurück
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39568388

>Blast schlägt den deutschen Fußballbus
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39571776

>G7 schafft keine Lösung über Syrien
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39565700

>Brexit, um die britische Agrarpolitiküberholung und die EU-Finanzierungslücke auszulösen
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39507859

>Sky Views: Bin ich erlaubt, von Brexit gelangweilt zu werden?

>Pro-Brexit-Gruppe präsentiert Plan, um die Migration auf 50.000 pro Jahr zu senken

>Welche Bedrohung machen die Liberaldemokraten den Konservativen?

>Libor: Bank of England verwickelt in geheime Aufzeichnung

>Tory Wahlausgaben: MP zugelassen zur Polizei einige Ansprüche waren falsch

>Hitchens: Was ich über Syrien im Juni 2012 gesagt habe

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399506/Woman-sex-dogs-bestiality-party-SPARED-jail.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3524217/They-really-did-biscuit-Sticky-fingered-gang-five-stole-20-000-worth-Jammie-Dodgers-daring-factory-raid-jailed-11-years.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cm3kX1RjXMc
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-fans-clash-spanish-police-10213716
youtube.com/watch?v=AAIigqy_hak
youtu.be/69JNol4WE_k
discord.gg/58jMw2U
guide.doctorwhonews.net/info.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

REMINDER TO WATCH BBC 2 NOW

Second

muh nhs

The Doctor's new diverse assistant is on the one show.

Fuck off Preusse

Kaya

Thank you for saving me from

kekekek, hilarious

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399506/Woman-sex-dogs-bestiality-party-SPARED-jail.html

DOGGING.

Reminder.

Evening lads, whats everyone got planned for the long weekend?

You didn't put the Jammie Dodger story in the OP you fucking kike.

>Gang who stole £20,000 worth of Jammie Dodgers are jailed for 11 years.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3524217/They-really-did-biscuit-Sticky-fingered-gang-five-stole-20-000-worth-Jammie-Dodgers-daring-factory-raid-jailed-11-years.html

Pube could never get me.

Alex Kurtagic is writing a biography on Bowden, so I've heard through the grapevine. Should be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=cm3kX1RjXMc

coursework

more coursework

I have zero money until the 24th, maybe if I managed my money better I'd have some but that's a bit gay so fuck that

Typically fucking English Chav, dole jeremy kyle scum going over and causing trouble when they watch a soccer match because they are not civilized. These are the type of white niggers and vermin who voted for the brexit.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-fans-clash-spanish-police-10213716

Massive wank and then a cornetto

youtube.com/watch?v=AAIigqy_hak

NIGEL FARAGE SHOW

TUNE IN, GET COMFY

You're already dead kiddo.

Already watching a programme about trains m80.

Yeah fuck money management, luckily i'm getting paid tomorrow so i've been a bit jammy, plus i got my bonus so i have an extra £1000 to play with,

Who /Fleshgod/ here?

Beautiful! Nothing better than that.

i have 1 can of hobgoblin left, i've enjoyed 2 so far today

do i go for the trifecta and drink the 3rd?

GOT NO COFFEE

Is that even a question?

>BBC
No chance

Make me

I don't see the issue?

Get something more interesting next time.

Go out drinking with some mates, probably Friday

Possibly go to my grandparent's place on saturday and eat lots of chocolate

Lads what are people's thoughts on that United Airlines video now that we've had a few days to think it over?

I mean obviously literally dragging the guy off the plane is a bit much, but we don't see the events leading up to this point, so for all everyone is shitting on United Airlines, nobody really knows what led to this, I mean presumably they will have had to ask at least once, and I'd be surprised if there isn't some sort of clause written into the flight ticket that says that if required he will need to be bumped off the flight and given another ticket

Half Ukrainian half English and born in UK. Am i welcome?

Is TW still on tomorrow?

Indeed

Sounds pretty solid mate

I'm not sure

Self funding why? Is it not your first degree?

If it is, don't self fund.

Fucking heinous

This is my favourite. Has to be one of the saddest photos I've seen

I apologise.

>Normalising homosexuality isn't a slippery slope

Normalisation of fucking kids is well under way, now we move on to fucking animals

Please Norks, please fucking send the nukes flying.

I guess.
More whites for the race war.

They are only legally allowed to bump them to another flight before departure, once they're on the plane they are breaking their contract with the customer

Cost money and trashed the place

i understand

it was on offer m8

Tenting by the sea if the weather perks up a bit.

First degree, but really need to look into this. Earn enough in my current job to have to start paying back my loan immediately.

I wish I knew where all these talks were taking place.

Its looking good down my end this weekend, where abouts are you?

They overbook flights to maximise profits because they know that not everyone will turn up to the flight, but sometimes almost all or all of the people for the flight do turn up, which leads to situations like that one. The current protocol I believe is to ask people to move to a different flight, what they should do is offer a large amount of money for someone to move to a different flight and let the first taker be the one who gets the money and the different flight, it would be far cheaper than having to deal with the bad publicity like this.

So? It's not like Spain will pay for the damages, they milk EU funds that will cover it.

Just ordered a chinky lads. Sweet and sour seagull. Collect in 15 mins.

I self-funded my undergrad. Have zero debt as a result.

Thinking about going back for an MSc to cover up a large CV gap now. First Minister Haggis offers five grand towards fees now and another five for living expenses for postgrads.

Sunny all week here in devon

As long as you loyalties are to England and the British isles and the monarchy then yes, of course.

>to cover up a large CV gap now
Just tell people you went to fight for ISIS.

Of course you do. There's no point in leaving a single can on its own.

They apparently offered $400 in $50 coupons that can only be used once per flight or some other bullshit

This.

Tell them you went on a Crusade.

Thread theme:

>youtu.be/69JNol4WE_k

That's fucking shite. They should start offering $500 cash and increase it at $100 increments until you get enough takers.

discord.gg/58jMw2U

brit/pol/ discord

Why the fuck does the UK government have it in for Russia so much?

you've got a point, i'll have to get some more cans of ale tomorrow. what's the best supermarket for ale? sainsbury's selection is limited

Who here /payedtheirtvlicense/?

I'd love to have an excuse to wear a white dinner jacket and black bow tie.

If I just wore one out in public I'd feel like some fedora wearing cunt.

Yeah, I don't know how you get an invite to them.

They expired within a year as well I think

My what now?

I don't, my mother does

It's even worse than that. They wanted to make room for some employees for a journey that would have been only 4 hours by car.

>ale
>in a can

sort it out lad.

What a bunch of cunts.

His guide is wearing a fedora

I can understand why, of course, but it's a shame because I'd be a regular attendee.

Asda and Tesco do 12 of McEwans Export for £10/£11 which is excellent for a budget ale.

Tesco usually has decent selection, Asda is probably worth a look as well.

I would always recommend taking the money from the government. The loan doesn't in any way count as a real loan, no (((credit rating))) hit, can never come and take money/property off you to pay it back etc. Just will mean a proportion of your earnings will go to paying it back, likely forever. Think of it more as a graduate tax.

I just had a butchers and it seems to be a 4 year full time course which would cost you £20,000. You're better off spending that money on enjoying your life, assets or literally anything else.

I would also suggest going to an actual uni over OU. Just take all the loans you can possibly get. They give it to Imran and Pajeet so why not you too, don't ever feel bad about taking from the tax-pot. The country is run by cunts and full of pricks. Take it for all it's worth.

Looking at going to Norfolk. Maybe just the Peaks though.

You have no debt but you also lost out on having all that money to spend on actual things.

Would take me FAR too long to get there for 2 nights of camping. Hopefully get down that way in Summer though.

who got Sup Forums x here

i'll keep that in mind, not flush with money at this juncture

it's better than bottled ale, if you don't know that maybe your ale/beer knowledge is lacking

Anyone seen the Lib Dem party broadcast?

Comedy gold.

>le Brexit
check
>le drumpf
check
>le interracial couple
check
>le milkman
check

Stop buying ale in cans for a start

Morrisons is decent. That's my first choice anyway.

4chanx+Sup Forums pass

My shitposting abilities are limitless.

But really it actually a good combination for image dumping.

Who else here /teetotal/?

>i'll keep that in mind, not flush with money at this juncture

McEwans is good stuff, lad. Smooth drinking.

Well if that's the case, I'm sure it can't be too hard to get an invite. I'd imagine they're always looking for new audience members.

Literally saw it half an hour or so ago on itv, fucking stupid ad.

>You have no debt but you also lost out on having all that money to spend on actual things.

Yes but I have more money now because I don't have to pay any back.

Will ChipNigger be the merciful nail in the coffin for Doctor Who?

>My shitposting abilities are limitless.
>yet he got btfo by someone without a pass or 4chanx
What did he mean by this?

See:

>what is light-strike
The preference for bottles doesn't make much sense.

Just saw it and kekked heartily, the man with the backbone of a worm trying to act like he's a hero.

I don't know, I'd probably end up looking like an MI-5 plant.

The final nail in the LibDem coffin just got ten feet higher.

Don't know, but she wants to be James Bond too.

>be me
>work at country club
>chairman of the board gives us a PP presentation about how the company is doing
>mentions Brexit
>brings up a pie chart of where the club's employees come from
>46% British
>43% EU
>11% Foreign but non-EU

I work with an EU national as my colleague and he's fucking lazy as shit, everyone hates him. I live in staff accomodation and i'm the only one in the flat who's British, everyone else is EU and loud as fuck. I would like to see a larger portion of Brits working there, if not to work with people who have a decent work ethic then to at least not have to speak like a fucking 12 year old to half my workmates because they barely speak the fucking language.

guide.doctorwhonews.net/info.php
People don't seem to have any problem will all of the new bullshit.

What makes you say that? Something about your personality?