Clintards btfo

Clintards btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about north korea?

I hope not.

>please clap

The lying piece of shit can't be trusted.

Nobody gives a fuck about N. Korea and they unironically deserve to be bombed for threatening us and their neighbors with nukes on a regular basis.

So there won't be a happening this weekend?
You promised a happening, Sup Forums

> trusting the Erbfeind

N. Korea happenings imbound

Won't be the first time he's lied.

Wew lad. You bomb assad but not going in? Its like this kikepuppet wants ISIS to be a stronger. Invading Syria would destroy both Russian proxy and ISIS.

We're already got hundreds of soldiers and Marines in Syria you dumb fuck.

You better not be lying, burger. Both our countries are desperate for war.

Its suicide to attack them.

Cool that reminds me of how he said we wouldn't fuck with syria and then turned around and immediately bombed them in response to a provocation that not even obama bit on. So I guess it is confirmed, we are definitely going into syria

He just means that we're not going to use ground troops to invade.

It doesn't mean he's not going to continue shelling Assad's military.

>Its suicide to attack them.
how so? if they had nukes wouldn't they have nuked SK by now?

This displeases Madam.

>trusting a jewish flipflopper

Reminder Shariablue has been raiding this board for the last week or so. Trump is still our guy.

no he's not, he's a jewish fallguy

stfu ShariaBlueLeaf

>thinking the hatred of an outsourcing company will surpass the hatred of jewish collaborators
stupid goy

I'm not buying it. congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text

It would turn into another Vietnam except with deadlier booby traps and every enemy citizen knowing how to fight. Also NK has submarines and a lot of artillery and AA defenses making things a lot more dangerous and costly to remove them.

Armada to Korea
>Armada to Korea
>Armada to Korea
Armada to Korea

Ummm """we""" are already there. Trump lies about everything.

YOU ARE THE ONE THREATENING THEM, THEY BUILT NUKES SO THEY COULD DEFEND THEMSELVES WHICH IS WHAT THEY'VE BEEN DOING

Source?

>north korea built the nukes it threatens south korea with frequently as a defensive measure against the us

the Deep State will now re-commence their attacks against Trump if he's not going to invade Syria like a good goy. It was pretty funny how suddenly the neocons like Bill Kristol and McCain jumped to his side and the ((Media)) wtfloved Trump when he did what the globalist warhawk like Clinton would've done the day they got put in office.

>Dude, it's 7D chess, he's just saying this to keep the element of surprise when he goes into Syria!

Wonder why the really delusional ones among us Trump supporters don't argue that way, when he says something we don't like to hear, it's always 7D chess, when he says something we want to hear it's to be taken at face value.

He also said last week "I changed my views on Syria and Assad". It's all either fluid or misleading. Nothing he says can be taken seriously at this point.

Here, we're fighting for a red-nosed scruffy genius Steve Bannon. Join us.
#KeepBannon

Lol no
North korean forces are half starved and their machines are fucking ancient
Not to mention the entire population fucking hates kim

He's been a wild card since day one, hopefully he keeps his campaign promises
But it's anyone's guess

>and their machines are fucking ancient
Not an argument

look at all of that rust. I bet they've had those sitting around since the Korean war, in the open and uncovered from the rain no less, and the rockets haven't been inspected either.