Be oldfag

>be oldfag
>criticize Trump for bombing the middle east
>some /r/The_Donald crossposter calls me a shill

Seriously, when is Reddit going to leave? The quality of this board has gone way down since they migrated here during the election.

They're outnumbered outside the trump generals.
just keep shooting the retards down when they say something stupid. eventually they wise up or get tired of being BTFO and leave.

Fuck off back to plebit with these shill posts. Faggot

>Seriously, when is Reddit going to leave? The quality of this board has gone way down since they migrated here during the election.

I think the Russian and sg shills are worse and always have been worse.

Wish they would fuck off now. They derail all threads with their "UR A SHARE LUE SHILL LIBTARD" bullshit

>knowing specific subreddits and their lingo
>unironically using words like crossposter and shill
>making a thread about nothing
>oldfag

seems legit

This board is lost to underage memester faggots, user. Let it go or move to another chan.

You're literally supporting a dictator who murders children on a daily basis
Even Hitler didn't go that far

One thing is to dissagree with Trump the other is going "MUH NEOCON TRUMP BETRAYED US IM OF THE TRAIN DREUGHUMPFT BTFO SHOULD HAVE VOTED HILLARY" because of such a relatively minor thing.

kek, keep them coming dude.

What's going to happen with our involvement?

>US troops deployed
>US troops die
>regime's agenda is pushed into overdrive
>more innocent people are gassed
>civilians die from getting caught in crossfire
>helps ISIS who also kills innocents daily

the argument is that not getting involved is less of a net loss than getting involved would be

>caving into Neocons and (((Kushner)))
>thinking of removing Bannon
>minor things

It's fair criticism.
He's backpedaled on a bunch of things.
I won't be like some of them faggots 'le god emperor'
>muh 1000 D Bingo

I still have hope, but not like some fucking trump circlejerk echochamber.
Supporting any politician - *instead of the policies we elect them to enact* - is idol worship.

Politicians are our employees, and it's up to us to manage them...or "You're fired."

Supporting Trump - and not the policies we elected him to enact for us - is as dangerous as "I'm With Her." It's as ludicrous as being the CEO of a business and saying "Even though he's not doing what I told him to do, I support Abe in accounting."

There has clearly been a coup, a takeover of the US gov't by globalists and the Deep State. This means we, all of us, must work together to retake control of our government. The forces working against us, against all humanity, are both powerful and utterly ruthless. Don't for a moment think they have any intention of doing anything that's in our interest - or even letting us live, if our death is better for them. Read the archived threads about (((Kushner))) and his messianic apocalyptic Zionist cult for why this isn't just a quibble over policy. This is a battle for the future of humanity.

And since Trump has either been MKULTRA'ed or was their mole to begin with, the globalist shills will now be just as hard with "SUPPORT TRUMP" and "ATTACKING TRUMP IS UNAMERICAN" as they were trying to "SUPPORT HILLARY" and "TRUMP IS HITLER."

Don't support *any* politician. Support America, and your fellow Americans.

>be oldfag

Sick b8 m88

Which tho?

The best way to weed out the newfags is by testing if they remember Jaffa.

They want you to move to mlpol.net. It's got about 400 users and the admin is likely either underage or on the spectrum, judging by the way he talks. If the site had about 10,000 more users it wouldn't be bad, but it's like trying to make /trv/ your home board... it's just way too slow.

Kek

i think you guys need to see this

>president trump general
>an Australian or a pole always makes the threads

We know what you're doing.

It was a good tactic and had potential. The problem is that you all went at it too fast and too many participants chose the "GAS THE KIKES" caricature to be your Sup Forums persona. While people like this have always existed on this board, it's painfully obvious when their numbers grow 20x overnight.

inb4:
>go back to the_donald neocon kike bootlicker
>no UR a shill!
>lol just different opinions not an echo chamber lol

Sound familiar to anyone?

Phone poster? I need that exif data homes

what is that?

This is a shill post, but have a bump anyways because I'm fucking tired of hearing leddit MAGA faggots go head over heels to defend Trump and act like his advisors feeding him disinfo dindu nuffin

Not an argument.
>>>/the_dahnald/

Canned response 1 of 3 from the approved list.

>many participants chose the "GAS THE KIKES" caricature to be your Sup Forums persona. While people like this have always existed on this board, it's painfully obvious when their numbers grow 20x overnight.
Pls KYS Trumpcancer, it isn't a raid. The warning signs were there and the syria attack made it undeniable. If you think there are more blind Trump supporters than people who would like to 'GAS THE KIKES' you are painfully new, or do you still believe the biggest most successful raid has come when public opinion means nothing and it coincides with a move everyone on Sup Forums would've opposed 2 years ago before the Trumpcancer began.

>he is an oldfag
>he doesn't know about the other chans, including the ones that aren't listed when you google "list of chans
k

America murders children on a daily basis rtard

Nah mate, I actually do believe you have shit up this place. I find it ironic that T_D types always accuse and dissenting opinion to be "CTR's nerd virgins", "Shareblue", or "Crew" and then get buttblasted when we call you T_D for acting like Trump's cult of personality.

>MUH CHILDREN

How much did they pay you to make this post shareblue?