Why is everybody getting a hard on for NK all of a sudden?

why is everybody getting a hard on for NK all of a sudden?

It's a distraction

from what?

Jews settling in Syria

There's a group of grown men that occasionally have disagreements in a room
A two of the big guys there brought a cousin who's a bit retarded and threatens everyone occasionally
Thia guy isn't really a threat to everyone and just about everyone there could take him but he's stupid and has a weapon that could seriously hurt the people there, the weapon isn't completely reliable but if it worked it could really cause harm
For years this little faggot has been waving the weapon around threatening a lot of the people there to the point that his two cousins don't want to back him up anymore
Yesterday the biggest guy in the room made a move that implied they're about the slap the shit out of this little retard
Understandably, others want to join in

It's going to be an exciting weekend. 50-50 chance that NK launches a nuke test missle

>Aegis system shoots it down
> Seoul gets shelled
>War

Currently the world's best time to end NKs hysterics, which is a benefit to everyone.
Depending on the Koreans actions this week, we'll they'll either denuclearize or collapse into a US or Chinese puppet state. For the first time in a long time, it seems that the everyone in the international community on board, it's just a matter of violence or diplomacy on North Korea's part. I expect them to fold, if not Kim himself, then likely some rational high ranking official.

Also, who knows what kind of special Intel or control China has, but they want a totally peaceful process, considering the economic, not to mention defense, interests. Unless Kim is as crazy as we're told, all will be well.

and we just generally enjoy chaos

because there's a high % chance NK does something nuts very soon.

if lining up all those weapons on NK's doorstep doesn't provoke a response, then nothing will.

i think Trump genuinely wants to take him out though.

i also want to see nukes fly. especially around those insect countries. hopefully the collateral damage is yuge.

Because they lost China's support and they are on their own.

is one of those insect countries my country :l

are you asian? do you run over children in the street for fun or eat dogs?

fucking goats is more of a subhuman activity I'd say.

I hope you ameritards realize that NK doesn't even need nukes to level Seoul to the ground in 30 minutes with artillery alone.

Lol good post

>Iraq
>invade because of weapons of mass destruction
>none found

>NK
>invade because of threats of WMD
>????

only time will tell

Everyone is tired of Kim's shit

>implying China is not in 4D chess to let USA start a hopeless war like Vietnam

Vying for land grants/war spoils after the war is over

Economy needs to be revitalized.

Keynesian economics in action!

China is going to intervene before we do anything.

They aren't stupid. If we invade North Korea their power plays for the region are fucked... Because there will suddenly be hundreds of thousands of US soldiers on war footing directly on their fucking border occupying North Korea.

Its like the one thing they absolutely do not want.

i thought we were already suppose to be at war

is this just going to be one big blue balls event

I don't do any of those things
_>

>1 missile
>KJY ded
>China Annex NK
>US, "Okay"

This is going to be known as the 67 year war that ended in 11 minutes. Some user's will be fappng and will miss the entire thing.

If they do this then america will be forgotten as the worst country for bombing another country.

Hopefully they evac Seoul that would be a win win we could just level NK then

madman with nukes personally threatening the American people with a nuclear terror attack

this
everyone and their mothers want some of the sweet sweet NK rare earths

Sure we didn't find any WMDs but we did take out saddam and possibly bin laden. Those two can be considered WMDs for their acts of destruction. Also oil.

fuck

you got a good kek out of me

>Just evac 10 million people on a whim

Nicely put

Don't forget new trade deal!

Eh either way NK will get completely destroyed. If they destroy Seoul you can pretty much guarantee that china will take over both north/south korea

Hah pretty much hit the nail on the head. Still, hope it leads to WW3 and the enentual collapse of our "progressive" society. I cant wait for liberals in the cities to starve to death.

Anyone else feel bad for North Korea. People love rooting for the underdogs and NK is exactly that.

>Christian values

Oh shit will Dennis Rodman be alright?

its an act of war not a terror attack

>Rare earths

nigger NK is third world tier

I very much doubt the US or China want to be footing the development bill and feed their population.

Ask any worst korean and they will say the same, they don't want reunification because it will almost bankrupt the south short term looking after them.

Taxpayers foot the bill.
Corporations make the dough

still doesn't mean it will be popular

There's been enough protests just at their corrupt president at the moment in SK, the fall of the north and a massive influx of refugees+increase in taxes would probably result in massive strike action.

These fucking amerilards.

In and out, a missile and done. Like Vietnam, like Iraq? Like Afghanistan?

They've reached the point where their ballistic missile program is an actual threat. The autists thought it would keep them safe because it works for Russia and Iran but it just means we have to take them out before they complete it

>refugees

Why? They would probably live better, eat better, etc., under our occupation following the five minute long war than they ever have in their entire lives.

Nice

You'll know for sure what's coming if it's suddenly reported that Kim gassed a bunch of his own people.

Worked in iraq, libya, and syria

Thus

Trump and the russian connection duh, The evidence is out there.

Been a long time coming, should have happened 20 years ago.

They are a major threat to just about everyone's interests.

>why is everybody getting a hard on for NK all of a sudden?
NK might have nukes and the world can't have that. If becomes a showdown then things are gonna get intredasting. I also heard that China is deploying troops close to NK

>South Korea doesn't have a large modern military.
>implying we would allow that.
>implying Japan would allow that.

Not after we activate the shield

>feeling bad for communists

is it possible that china might see n. korea as such a worthless and bothersome mess to keep supporting that they just sit back and watch them be destroyed?

i get they want some distance between their own land and u.s. ally territory but isn't there a point where it just isn't worth it?

north korea throw their toys out the pram and make threats all the time. i dont get why theyre making a big thing of it this time

Their ICBM and nuclear technology is progressing much faster than anyone anticipated

They might be months or even weeks away from killing tens of millions in Seoul, Tokyo, California, etc.

It's why China cut off coal to starve them into a coup and America and Japan are moving in. We and even China are ready to fucking obliterate the launch sites as gas as we can.

>Click here

Like they are in Iraq and Libya :^)

Kang Nigger really fucked up foreign policy to the point of calamity .

That fucking faggot needs to be droned for his treason.

Trump just starting to work on the lawn that Obama left to grow. Could have beem done easier earlier, now it will be not so easy job to do.

> A big guy

Why do they always use the same stock photo?

>the big guy

for you

Wow the edge

Trump decided its time.

What a load of scaremongering bullshit. The norks aren't anymore likely to launch nukes than any other nuclear armed country. To put it in perspective:
The only country that has used nukes is the USA.
Pakistan and Israel are more likely to use nukes ie. crazy sandniggers/kikes.
The norks aren't stupid enough to actually use nukes just as they haven't been stupid enough to invade the south.

3 things:
1. China became a kike (previously a commie like nk)
2. Their nuclear weapons right now can hit china and sk only, at a small success rate; so if china wants to backstab nk without significant damage, it's now before chances increase
3. (((TRUMP))) - isis/ syria not turning up too well, he needs this to boost popularity

>Boosting popularity by YOLO DOWing a random nation with the possibility of millions upon millions of causalities

(((Drumpf))) is a bigger neocohen than all of them

>they just sit back and watch them be destroyed?
nigger, they are moving troops towards their territory.
I don't think those are for defense.

The US will never be able to conquer it without nukewar with China, so I reckon they are just going to join forces to take them out, gulag all the high officials, ane move the chinese border a few yards.
Not ideal for South Korea that is in constant danger during all this, but I reckon China will be a better border playmate than the one constantly throwing missiles to test over your head

Because other photos related to the event may have additional elements that they would be obligated to describe so they found a photo that doesn't include much information in it so that they can paste their own shit on it without having to explain other shit that they don't want to focus on. Also web-based news functions by being able to crank out the articles at lightspeed so it's a lazy move in order to be able to make as many stories as possible in record time without necessarily caring about uniqueness or quality.

yeah, a bit

I feel bad for all the poor starving peasants, but I
would really really like to see them removed

Because it's a communist shithole that needs to be erased from the face of the Earth

They're an underdog who foolishly jabs at the alpha dogs despite not being in a very good position to do so. That kinda takes away from the underdog appeal to me and verges on to just being a little shit.

Stranger things have happened

Could the NK tension cause a split in the China/Russia alliance

I think we're agreed we don't want war with the last white country

You're retarded if you think the Dynamics at play here are remotely the same as a grass roots rag tag resistance that's newly impossible to conventionally defeat

Aegis can't shoot down long-range missiles.

it's p modern i thought

Getting rid of one of the last bastions of communism has been an american past time since 1947.

Starting with 1948 and the coup of Czechoslovak

We have been removing commies personally since 1950.

We had the Iran coup in 1953

1954 in Guatemala

1956 Hungarian Revolution

1960 Congo Crisis

Bay of Pigs in 1961

Attempted to Remove commies from 1965-1973

Seriously some of the best years of the US has been removing Commie filth from the planet.

>Removing commie filth
>Is the major creator and exporter of marxism
>Can't even remove marxist filth from own country