Who else here /whitechristianguilt/? What can we do to make up for all the awful things our people have done?

Who else here /whitechristianguilt/? What can we do to make up for all the awful things our people have done?

Fuck off Eurocuck
>Flag
>Belgium
>Not as if you have a cleanslate after the Congo

Native Americans were nomad, they didn't believe in land ownership.

Also most of them were killed by new diseases from the old world.

Also they lost all the wars, so fuck 'em if they lose their land

seals killed injuns. your picture is a fake and you're a phoney.

The merciless Indian savages should have had better technology if they wanted to defend their land.

>mfw when I live in Arizona surrounded by useless drunk Indians.

>100 million
lolwut?

actually, the biggest genocide in bistory is disputably that of mao zedong during the rise of communist china

Huh i didnt think belgians were capable of empathy

>What can we do to make up for all the awful things our people have done?
Did you personally cut off nigger hands in the Belgian Congo? If not, you have nothing to atone for.

MUH HEY-YA-HA-YA-HUNDRED BILLON.

>100 gorillion
lel

fuck off there were 100 million of them, literally worse than the 6 gorillion

They weren't "slaughtered"

90% were wiped out by smallpox after Spanish contact

Redskins BTFO

That still leaves over 900 million of them to be killed by white people.

Prove there was 100 million listerine drinkers and i might give a shit.

I can see you're from Belgium. You need to atone for the shit King Leopold did in Congo...

Yeah, Western countries have done really bad stuff... We talk about the Nazis but Hitler used as justifications for his treatment of Jews, among other things:
1-The Armenian Genocide... Germans were allied with the Ottomans and some of their forces were present.
2-The British Raj... Hitler used the justification of the Brits wiping out the Thuggee cast for Jewish persecution.
3- The American Indians... He tought initially Poles and Jews would have died out as easily as the Indians in their Lebensraum.
4-German Empire genocided the Hereros in 1904, so the Holocaust was actually the second German genocide in the 20th Century...

The vast majority of that hundred million was wiped out by disease shortly after the Spanish landed, and that was nobody's fault since we had not invented germ theory yet and woud not do so for another 300 years.

>900 million
i know youre not serious but people will believe this
mostly the nomadcucks got fucked, the rest still live as mestizos or pure indians all across the andes, mexico and central america

they were gnat brain savages. Its called natural selection biatch

The world would be a better place today if whites had wiped out every other race during the 19th century instead of giving them our technology.

Also, it is not as if some peaceful utopia was going on when the Spanish got here anyway. All of the various groups were quite busy genociding each other or being genocided. Most of the crazy stuff you hear about whites doing was in response to the Comanche who were absolutely both savages and an existential threat.

didnt they mostly die to disease brought over not by the actual people

NO REGRETS, NO APOLOGIES

Don't forget the 100 quadtillillillion

lmao

fuck off you stupid nigger.

modern estimates state that there were between 3 and 5 million natives on both continents when Columbus landed.

South American natives constituted the majority, and they now have their own countries with westernized culture and religion, with simply a small minority of white Europeans living alongside them.

North American natives are a protected class with their own regions and laws, and there are far more of them now than there were before colonization.

I feel bad that we didn't know anything about medicine or diseases when we colonized, but that's not genocide, and nobody talks about the Mongols and Muslims doing it to us.

Fucking Christian smallpox.

crypto-jews responsible for Armenian genocide.

You could certainly kill yourself to atone.

Guilt? Christian? Muh 100 million?
What a load of shit.

Nigga I lived in NE Shasta County- the natives there love meth, booze and violence. White kids are told from an early age to look for a killing stick if the injos show up at the swimming hole. The wagon burners will steal your gas, battery or the whole truck. They will get drunker than ten injuns and stab you.
A friend of mine got a dressing down from the sheriff for not shooting one of them when he was in his rights to do it (was tending bar and the brave tried to rob him- my friend pulled a shotgun out and let the guy run off).

Guilt?!? HAHAHAHAHAHA

>100 MILLION with an m

holy shit there's no way this is real lmao

As long as I personally have done none of the things my ancestors did, I refuse to feel guilt about it. I was not them. I am not responsible for their actions.

nobody cares, indians got their compensation

Ignore it because you personally had nothing to do with any of it.

There were possibly as many as 40 million people in the Incan Empire alone, and definitely no less than 7 million.

Stop inventing things and try to be more like Native Americans. That is living in dirt and living like animals.

stop being a guilty cuck you didnt do it, grow up we need nazism in the west

100 million? where did you pull that number out of? your ass? or better yet, a jews ass

They were such peaceful people, with noble spirits and kind hearts. I am overcome with guilt at the destruction of their utopian existence.

The spaniards and portugease killed way more Indians so why don't the libs beg them for reparations?

Native Americans failed because they were not tolerant and accepting of the diversity and cultural enrichment brought by European immigrants.

They were on the wrong side of history.

Guess what were going to do it again but to muslims this time.
Trail of tears part 2: sandstorm edition

100 million were not slaughtered. most died of disease, because they were susceptible to incidental contact

We've done enough. Grow up and move on, cuck.

how dare you, thats my grandpa

Any Civ player will tell you that if you fall that far behind in science you're just begging to be eliminated.

They never invented the wheel.

THE WHEEL!

and yet they had vulcanized rubber, funny that

Das racis they be opressed Dem hole life how u expect dem to to keep up

If they're were so advanced why have Zimbabwe and south Africa fallen to complete shit now that whitey isn't in charge

wasn't talking about niggers

Actually the largest ethnic cleansing was of German and German-speaking people immediately after WWII.

Such enlightened people have never existed, and we destroyed them. We are the barbarians. How can we go on, knowing that our civilization was founded on such a heinous crime

Wasn't me
Eat shit
Vae Victis

oy vey remember the 900 gorillian

You can't guilt the white man for the Indians having no resistance to germs. Nobody in the world even understood germs back then.