What is the greatest empire of all time?

Was it the Romans?

Was it the Ottomans?

Just please don't say "Constantinople," as they were getting BTFO left and right

Monkey Empire.

>Bulgarian Emperor Krum lifts a toast in silver plated skull-cup of Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros.
>Byzantines BTFO again

Fuck is this? Looks gay and definitely not great.

IMPERIO ESPAÑOL SALVAJE

So I was correct. Gay and not great.

/thread

CONQUISTAMOS UN HEMISFERIO

Probably the Romans and Han, because they left a cultural and institutional mark on their conquered lands.

Rothschild

Olet säälittävä epäonnistuja ja toivon että kuolet yksin

If you count that you have to count the Arabs too, mudslime as they are.

Roman Empire.

The Britbongs had a pretty good thing going for a while.

In terms of sheer amount of territory owned, I don't think anyone else has them beat.

Of course "greatest" can be interpreted multiple ways...

Ostrogoth's

That map is cheating, you can't count both the Thirteen Colonies and the African/Asian territories, they were never held at once.

Fucking kek

WE

We had the biggest Empire, but most of it was just barren wasteland that we stole from 80 IQ subhumans.

In terms of civilisational importance, the Roman Empire will never be topped.

Those are Cossacks

It lasted a millenia longer than than the western roman empire

Atlantis

obviously the Spanish one. Gave birth to awesome countries like... you know... Chile maybe?

POUR L'EMPEREUR

Take a guess.
We started WW1, which caused WW2, which caused the current situation, which will hopefully end the species in thermonuclear hellfire. It was all planned from the beginning.
Empires shall be measured by death toll. We win. You lose.

This.

>we will never live in a world where everything west of the Rhine is French clay

Just fucking murder me senpai

btfo by the British

we split of from the austrians/spanish causing them to panic attack at every state that even thinks about gaining indepensence so the sperged when yugoslavia was fucking around, letting the puppets of austria see that they werent that strong anymore

Alexander Empire

Sumerian

Roman

American

QED.

American
It's global and very few fight it because we allow the illusion of sovereignty. It's our world. Be grateful we allow you to live in it. Acceptance of this truth will ease the asspain.

This. Not even memeing. No other empire in the history of the world can even possibly compete. We created and run the modern world

The British Empire ruled not only the largest land empire but also dominated the oceans and catapulted to world into the modern-age via the industrial revolution and the Invention of the steam locomotive and the railway

The sun cult/Hyperborea.

This is the problem, you created the multicultural world faggots. Go die.

WUZ

TURKS

RULE BRITANNIA

My empire of dirt

>we
How cute. You, my retarded burgers, just like everyone else, are nothing but slaves to the kikes who rules your country

I approve

Rome before it was an empire.

The british desu

Things stop being great when they become empires

We just piggybacked off of the British. We couldn't even create our own, we had to steal what the British gave us and even then we fucked it up.

Only one who served whote race was Britain which gave the white race Australia, nz, Canada, falklands, usa

The United States of America

The United States of America is the only acceptable answer

The American Empire. Most powerful nation in human history(more powerful than entire empires like the romans or the british)

>America
>Any real power
pick one

I'm curious. In what way are you an Empire? I mean, you aren't even a superpower considering how little power you have to exert any influence. Oh, but you have a large - yet useless and weak - army, which loses every war it engages in...

>Implying the Romans didn't do the same

Throwing my hat in for the Mongolian Empire

everything else is LARPing

Assyrians. First true empire. Completed the greatest epic of human history, invented libraries, made large strives in engineering and the sciences just so they could take over more people.

Ruuuuuule Brittania

Brittania rule the waves!

Pre-Christianity Romans.

America only gets to be GOAT if we manage to put bases on Mars and the Moon. Maybe I just really like space, but requiring a star map for a countries territories is just badass.

The Black Lives Matter Empire.

1 (one) of our colonies

VAE VICTIS

It's as if you're not even trying.

>Atlanteans
>white

/thread

seriously tho, how can earth-spanning empires even compete?

Scandinavian/Viking empire.

Trekked all the way to bongland and stil didn't shake all the sand out of your shorts?

I'm British.

Brennus did nothing wrong.

>wasteland vs the cradle of civilization
>empire

>>wasteland vs the cradle of civilization

Roman Empire 56 million people
British Empire 412 million

Colony #2

Also wasn't the cradle of civilisation

1. Muslim Roman empire (ottoman)
2. Pagan Roman empire
3. Christcuck Roman empire