Éire/pol/ - Why do we even bother? edition

This is our homeland!: youtu.be/DUmid_5SXNw
Thread theme: youtu.be/aa7birRBmNM
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Quick rundown on Irish politics:
>pastebin.com/5VdTq24C

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Al Zappone still in charge of kids
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0412/867271-childcare-measure/

>Brexit boogeyman looms
rte.ie/news/economy/2017/0412/867082-brexit/

>256 An Post offices may close
rte.ie/news/connacht/2017/0411/866927-post-postmasters-mayo-protest/

>Garda homicide stats in question
thejournal.ie/garda-stats-homicide-3336874-Apr2017/

>Al Zappone fucks up yet again
thejournal.ie/zappone-redress-mothers-3336738-Apr2017/

>Closing pubs on Good Friday part of our identity
thejournal.ie/pubs-good-friday-2-3336917-Apr2017/

>IT problems fuck up even more childcare
independent.ie/irish-news/thousands-to-miss-out-on-childcare-subsidy-due-to-it-problems-35617294.html

>"Wear your fucking helmets lads!" - Gardaí
independent.ie/irish-news/news/garda-want-law-making-highvis-clothing-and-helmets-mandatory-for-all-cyclists-35617043.html

>A FUCKING LEAF
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/canadian-man-jailed-and-banned-from-the-internet-after-having-sex-with-irish-teen-14-he-groomed-online-35618172.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/alleged-assault-barracks-3337024-Apr2017/
anphoblacht.com/contents/25326
scribd.com/doc/27162182/Freemasonry-in-Ireland-and-the-Dublin-Occult-Grid
traleetoday.ie/delegation-chinese-city-visits-tralee-hopes-twinning/
skyscanner.ie/news/beaches/10-of-the-best-beaches-in-ireland/
youtube.com/watch?v=z3-5KYY5N4c
google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/murder-accused-punches-prosecuting-barrister-in-face-1.3040491?mode=amp
youtube.com/watch?v=HEt2XdN_TbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw your router has been annexed by brits again

VICTORY
RULE BRITANNIA

We don't want, the North keep it.

* كتل المسار الخاص بك *

the more things change the more things stay the same huh

bump

Anglos, Anglos never change

So how do we deal with the current Gardaí problems, my suggestion would be to bring in some sort of nutjob from the defence forces to beat some sense into them.

The only problem is that they have a woman in charge.

>implying the gardaí haven't been fucked for years
She is pretty much just a continuation of the old guard in the force her being a woman doesn't help much either.

What exactly do you think is wrong with the guards other than the usual bit of corruption. I'm not trying to argue with you I'm genuinely curious.

You planting a bomb in an English pub lad?

Get rid of women. Seriously why the fuck are they in charge?

They have no presence at all, my "community guard" is a lone moron on a bike that would wave to you as you threw a body into a ditch. we need more of the fuckers on the beat so they are actually worth their wages instead of them all turning up at the end of every month to fill their breathalyzer quotas which they fake anyway.
pic related

Alright, that's a fair point. We've had two cars stolen and taken for joyrides before being burned in the past week. This is in a town with a population of around 20,000. The guards have done fuck all.

Daily reminder that Sinn Fein is the biggest shower of cucks in Ireland

Alleged sexual assault happened at cathal brugha army barracks

thejournal.ie/alleged-assault-barracks-3337024-Apr2017/

Most police forces seem to be criticized for going too far, we of course end up with the one force in the world that could probably set a record for how little they actually do and how much they complain about having to do it.
Digits don't lie!
probably a paper (((Irish))) soldier

anphoblacht.com/contents/25326

it's funny when you consider their voters were polled as being 70% anti refugee

Old news.

The black lads stationed out in Japan got up to an awful lot of that caper

>post yfw you realise Ibrahim Halawa will never come back to an Aithairta

Wait just noticed in the picture
>they can have my bed
Are these fucking retards serious?

Just noticed the bald cuck to the left in that pic holding a sign saying the refugees can have his bed and if he has a girlfriend they can probably buck away at her too

Bump

Any local legends in your area involving satanism or occult murder? They're probably true.
scribd.com/doc/27162182/Freemasonry-in-Ireland-and-the-Dublin-Occult-Grid

Their voters are too fucking dumb to withdraw their support from the cucks. Two Sinn Fein MEPs were even on a leaked of George Soros's "allies" in the EU parliament.

That fella looks strong

Are Irish in Northern Ireland more RED PILLED? Because I see many Irish posters with British flag?

Old news but still worth giving those psedo Republicans a good dig

No northern Irish catholics are cucked

>Are Irish in Northern Ireland more RED PILLED?
Fuck no. Alot of them are left wing cucks.

Also, as a Crnogorac, what is your opinion on unification with Serbia? They say Montenegro is the homeland of the Serbs.

Makes no difference, the Orangemen are more right wing but equally stupid and love Israel. ignore my flag btw router problems i'm from as south as you can go.

Sup lads

I support it.

Did many guys from your city/town fight for Republika Srpska and Krajina?

Wonder what the chances are of him getting the rope, hopefully pretty high.

That's some serious WE WUZ

Yes but (((NATO))) was putting us under sanctions it did not let us finish the job.

Does your dad have any war stories for us? :3

Way less fucked than the south apart from those of them who are in anyway political.

The two greatest cancers in this world is the Anglo and the Jew.

They also use Cú Chullain an Irish mythological hero in their murals because "he defended Ulster from the Irishmen"

Nop.

Apparently the Chinese are in talks with some of the tralee council boys about twinning with their city. Is twinning good or just globalism?

>traleetoday.ie/delegation-chinese-city-visits-tralee-hopes-twinning/

And the Red Hand symbol they use is from the O'Neill clan a catholic clan that fought AGAINST the crown they are loyal to. Loyalism is as hilarious as it is infuriating.

Well then.
Anyway I've always wanted to visit Montenegro. Where in Montenegro are you from? Do you guys like the Irish?

>twinning with chinks
regardless of the nature of twinning these insects should be cut off from the rest of the world.

2100 years ago a wall was built to keep the southern tribes out of Ulster

>Do you guys like the Irish

Sure,come during summer.

The guy in the video has no charisma. He is terrible at articulating the experience of the Irish. Just an opportunistic "muh Irish fantasy state" old spastic. We need a young, educated, less provincial, and healthy group of Irishmen and women who want an end to the acceptance of highly unemployable foreigners (like religious groups who can't work with certain foods, and uneducated and backwards hick Slavs). We need to take back our food and water systems that are killing the Irish - or letting them kill themselves. And stop fucking buying junk from Dealz, Tesco, pennies, insomnia, centra, Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Gloria jeans, Eurogiant.

Start supporting local business and new start ups. Support only foreigners who want to build something and provide services. Penalise those who do not.

Demand a cap on rents and rates to allow new business to grow. We can't float an economy on 250 jobs at Apple, if they won't pay their taxes then they can fuck off and allow others to grow.

Ireland has an incredibly disillusioned malaise about itself. Our identity is hard to define, and we need a new one.

They're grasping at anything for an identity.
This whole Ulster Loyalist thing has only came into existence about barely over 100 years ago.

are you a qt montenegrin grill? :3

Doesn't change the fact that they have nothing to do with Ulster before 1606

Your point being?

Seen this clickbait?

skyscanner.ie/news/beaches/10-of-the-best-beaches-in-ireland/

Not even a fucking mention of Bundoran. A fucking jackeen plot for sure.

How de lads

What do you mean by ''qt''

cutie:3

It might spare us in the war. Chinese are ok in that they mostly assimilate and are not like Muslims in that way, not that I want half of Shanghai to move in. But I suppose it's good for a town's prestige to get as many twinning towns and sister cities as possible.

Do you want me to hook you with some girls?

Yes.

Only 2 chinks should be allowed in to run a takeaway that's it

>less provincial

Ireland doesn't end at the red cow roundabout mate. Nice bait though I had to bite.

>youtube.com/watch?v=z3-5KYY5N4c

Montenegro fans chanting IRA against England.

fucking kek. Volim te

I don't know dude maybe you are some pedo or creep,there are all kinds of people online. I can't take risk.

That it's interesting and pretty much unknown.

Most Ulster Scots have Gaelic surnames though so their ancestors would have originally lived in Ulster until the Dal Riada established themselves in Scotland. It's infuriating though that the dopey Huns think the ancient Ulster tribes and southern tribes were two different peoples and they try to twist history.

UP the RA

I need help! I want to put up some posters around my town,what should I put up?

That was beautiful to listen to

Why is it the Anglos fault that all your spuds died?

Most of what I buy and eat is grown locally and my diet especially in winter is a traditional Irish diet like my grandparents eat. I never give coin to foreigners like takeaways and shit and I'd walk past ten Nigerian taxi men just to get a taxi driven by an Irishman. Always buy Irish when you can and don't give coin to foreigners here.

You stole all the other food under armed guard, the potato crop had fuck all to do with it in reality.

Montebro get a load of this. Kosovan man murdered irish woman and is getting sentenced soon. And acted up in court. You are right they are filthy scum.

google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/murder-accused-punches-prosecuting-barrister-in-face-1.3040491?mode=amp

There was bend from Serbia called Orthodox Celts who used to sing lot of Irish sings

youtube.com/watch?v=HEt2XdN_TbQ

Fuk mix

Stole?

You think the people mining diamonds in Africa own those diamonds?

The Irish couldn't afford the food that was being grown. That's why you had to stick to spuds.

What a great song. Do you know the Serbian song Tamo Daleko? Another favourite of mine

>also that serbian qt in the video

>Kosovan

No such thing, it's Albanian rat who live in occupied province that is not his.But many Albanians are Muslims and of course (((they))) helped Muslims over Christians.

>Mfw We aren't going into Syria but there is still a real possibility of going to war with the NORKS
In the case of Global Thermo-Nuclear Warfare, how will Ireland fare?

It's not but the Anglos were exporting all the non-potato food out of the country at the same time the crop failed so the famine is their fault.

He said yesterday you aren't

>all other food was purposely used as payment to landlords because money was near nonexistant in Ireland
>"Why are you stupid Paddys starving lmao?"
>exports even more of the food
Ownership doesn't come into it at all, the famine was a result of poor management of a province the Anglo was in charge of.

>couldn't afford their own food grown in their own country

fuck off kike

TWENTY-SIX

Irish really loved Potatoes, you made everything from them.

>when the anglos pick on you and literally try to starve you
>centuries later on Sup Forums they call you out for murdering fellow whites

Fuck you nigger
What you did to the Irish was shitty, but what you did to the Boers is just as bad if not worse. the Boers live in a war zone because you limey cunts couldn't leave them alone

A literal Jew was haead of NATO during the bombings

Yea that's what I said, we're not going into Syria, but there's is still a real possibility of war with the NORKS (here's hopeing)

>work at car factory
>can't afford latest porshe

but it's built in muh country so it is, why can't I haz it without monies???

no wonder ppl think you're so dumb

>fuck europe and the world at large over for centuries
>when their empire crumbles they turn around to europe and say "greetings my fellow white comrades ;^D"

Thats nice to hear. Some Ethnic, Turkish and outside services for food here in Ireland have really helped communities. The Issue is really with the Irish themselves walking into Tesco every evening to buy imported skinless salmon/food/toys/books/cleaner/appliances/credit/drink/ plants etc. This incresingly-automated one-for-all zionist shithole is ruining Irish towns everywhere.

(((Wesley Clark))) and his friend Clinton

Gas yourself kike, thanks for reminding of the Boer Wars, dickhole

Well that's somewhat respectable, at least it's not for Israel right

Anglos were actually following orders of (((Rothschild))) and (((Oppenheimer))) to take control over diamonds in Africa

>seize all land and property from natives
>give them no feasible means of making money
>make them rely on a single crop taking the rest as payment
>single crop fails
>"why the fuck are you idiots starving hahaha"
You are both arrogant and ignorant and this is why the world hates you.