German police have detained a suspect with "Islamist links" following a bomb attack on the bus of the Borussia Dortmund...

>German police have detained a suspect with "Islamist links" following a bomb attack on the bus of the Borussia Dortmund football team.

>Prosecutors are treating the blasts as a terrorist attack but say the precise motive is unclear at present.

>Three copies of the same letter were found near the site of the blasts

>Ms Koehler said the letter demanded "the withdrawal of [German] tornado fighter jets from Syria and, I quote, the closure of Ramstein airbase."

The motive remains ((((((((( unclear)))))))))/.

How will Germany react to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39580594
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/ermittler-werten-anschlag-auf-bvb-bus-als-terror/
jungefreiheit.de
archive.is/FIb1y
eurosport.onet.pl/pilka-nozna/liga-mistrzow/hans-joachim-watzke-dziekuje-druzynie-ze-zdecydowala-sie-zagrac/9fgvyx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source: bbc.com/news/world-europe-39580594

good

bump

as always not giving a fuck.

i thought afa did it

Is there any link to the source of origin. Cant find the Antifa letter nor the muzzie letter. Something smells fishy. Please somebody provide link to archived sauce of origin

Well it is a bit odd.

Finally found (((sauces)))

Topkek

I was watching mainstream tv news during Football halftime.

And they unironically said that it's possible that right extremists are behind the attack.

Pls just nuke us, we are really asking for it.

Anything is possible.

>Deutschland verrecke
I always thought this was just a meme and am surprised to see it now written by actual Antifas.

Is it legit or a joke letter?

I mean, i have a hard time believing it is legit when i read something like
>Mensch_innen
Or
>Spieler_innen
(There were obviously only male players)

Shitposting on indymedia gets you riled up I see.

>legit
No an obvious false flag. Question is if it is a simple one or a false flagged flag.
best I could find of one (apparently three) muzzie letters is following. Doesn't trust this one at all, as source is (((official)))

Merkel should tighten those sweet, sweet censorship and surveillance laws some more.

News is calling it a suspect from the "Islamist spectrum"
Islam confirmed as autism

Welt.de

„Im Namen Allahs, des Gnädigen, des Barmherzigen, 12 ungläubige würden von unseren Gesegneten Brüder in Deutschland getötet. Aber anscheinend scherst du dich Merkel nicht um deinen kleinen dreckigen Untertanen. Deine Tornados fliegen immer noch über dem Boden des Kalifats, um Muslime zu Ermorden. Jedoch wir bleiben standhaft durch die Gnade Allahs. Ab sofort stehen alle ungläubigen Schauspieler, Sänger, Sportler und Sämtliche prominente in Deutschland und anderen Kreuzfahrer-Nationen auf Todesliste des Islamischen Staates. Und das solange die folgenden Forderungen nicht erfüllt werden: Tornados aus Syrien abziehen. Ramstein Air Base muss geschlossen werden.“

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/ermittler-werten-anschlag-auf-bvb-bus-als-terror/

Sounds a bit weird, a bit incredible.

"Aber anscheinend scherst du dich Merkel nicht um deinen kleinen dreckigen Untertanen"

Maybe more like a nationalist wrote this.

>jungefreiheit.de

Thank god it was a mudslime.

Are you regretting your choice of accepting the vermin, Krauts?

>N24/Welt
I rather watch CNN
>archive.is/FIb1y
Thanks, even if it is not much of a source of origin. My bet is some Ultras who are getting prepared for Gladio 2.0 having some fun with their new toys.

it's true, also in our media:

eurosport.onet.pl/pilka-nozna/liga-mistrzow/hans-joachim-watzke-dziekuje-druzynie-ze-zdecydowala-sie-zagrac/9fgvyx

Meh the majority is fine.

Shit, they don't censor themselves as much as MSM.
Such Neo-Nazi right wing fascists!

>Prosecutors are treating the blasts as a terrorist attack but say the precise motive is unclear at present.
We just don't know why a muslim would do such a thing, what could his motives be ? we just don't know, nothing like this has ever happened before, so we have no way of even guessing.
^the fucking media.

I dont speak arabic, please translate into english.

I bet Merkel works for Kushner too.

>they don't censor themselves as much as MSM
They're the weirdest and most pathetic paper I've ever seen. Just for shits n giggles I once tried their trial subscription and they kept annoying me with their weirdo fantasies about Germany going kaputt for years. Best bits were those "personal letters" written by some wannabe verarmter Landadel.

Yeah, it's not the "style" they are used from IS confessions at all. Hence the scepticism.

Use google, faget.

>In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, 12 unbelievers have been killed by our Blessed Brethren in Germany. But apparently you, Merkel, do not care about your little filthy subjects. Your tornadoes still fly above the ground of the caliphate to assassinate Muslims. However, we remain steadfast by the grace of Allah. From now on, all the disbelieving actors, singers, athletes and all prominent figures in Germany and other cruiser nations are on the death list of the Islamic state. And as long as the following demands are not fulfilled: Pull off tornadoes from Syria. Ramstein Air Base must be closed

this kind looks like some retard read too much about false flags on Sup Forums.

FAKE FAKE

Yeah, what if it was a false flag?

>being this retarded

So, why do they want to start the ones, (((actors))) and other rich libtards, who are the biggest sjw in germany?

>be subhuman
>invade germoney
>pick the worst group to kill
>get expelled

start killing the ones*

>I always thought this was just a meme
It never was.
I had some "punk" and "antifa" classmates in school.
They were all very serious about their "deutschland verrecke" ideology.

It's written like a illiterate turk german wrote it.

Klingt nach einem Hauptschüler der versucht tiefsinnig oder salbungsvoll zu klingen.
Deshalb auch diese komischen Satzgebilde wie "scherst du dich Merkel nicht", das machen Kinder in der 5ten Klasse wenn sie wie Erwachsene klingen wollen.

Yeah, that's why I think it's a bit suspicious, it rather helps the nationalists, while the aim of ISIS is primarily to kill as many non-believers as possible.

Also the attacker was not physically involved in conducting the assault, as in driving a truck, doing suicide bombing.
Whereas Muslim terrorists would actually like to be martyrs.

The way this attack was conducted requires significant planning and finding out which route the bus would take.

I don't think that long-bearded dumb Muslims would be able to to
>false flag?

>the aim of ISIS is primarily to kill as many non-believers as possible

Not really. If that was their goal they could easily increase the bodycount by targetting crowds primarily.

But they do, don't they?

That's why they use trucks.

Fair enough, but they are still hilariously inefficient. See, if this was about "killing as much non-believers as possible", why don't they attack a church for example? Last time I checked there's no armed security in or near 99% of them, and you just gotta block 2-3 doors and could eradicate the whole congregation. Instead they start random attacks at "western lifestyle" or something like that.

Germans still go to churches?
Also, its harder for them to get missile weapons nowadays.
Trucks is the their optimum solution, I think.

The next days churches will be filled with all those wannabe Christians who remember their faith on Xmas and Easter.