HOLY SHIT: IT REALY IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

pravdareport.com/hotspots/conflicts/12-04-2017/137480-pyongyang_evacuation-0/

Lock and Load!

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/hotspots/conflicts/12-04-2017/137480-pyongyang_evacuation-0/
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-event-idUSKBN17E2CT?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self Bump. This is very important news. No joke.

Kim's hands always look photoshopped. This probably fake story

Have a bump

Bump

Do you think he knows? Is he so far gone that he believes his "N Korea numbah wun" trash that he tells his people or do you think he feels the heat of having freedom hovering above you? Does he regret all his irl shit posting?

Holy fucking shit

HAPPENING

There will be no war. Norks will surrender and the tanks will roll through nk.

who here thinking of signing up for military if war does break out?

When they order Seoul to be evacuated SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN.

operation jupiter is go

We'll kill Un while he's on the shitter. We'll goad it to happen if it's useful, but he is of no consequence.

Didn't you see that Seth Rogen movie?

2 things. 1, the neo-cons funded by (((THEM))) must be very happy that there is yet another steady source of military industrial complex cash and 2. the humanitarian crisis of all that sweet fresh tail that can easily be flooded to the human sex trafficking market.

Moloch be praised.

>pravdareport.com/hotspots/conflicts/12-04-2017/137480-pyongyang_evacuation-0/
How good is this source. This is a step up from past cases.

We should have done it decades ago!

so then we get war with NK. and?
where is the big deal with that? it wont turn into a world war, would it?

Isn't Pyongyang always evacuated?

dis gon b gud

Oh god

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-event-idUSKBN17E2CT?il=0

>Foreign journalists visiting North Korea have been told to prepare for a "big and important event" on Thursday, although there were no indications it was directly linked to tensions in the region over the isolated state's nuclear weapons program.

At what point do we start to worry?

Ghis isn't moloch's doing, fool!
This is the work of Kek, he has no allegiance or agenda. The Void Frog is an Old One that doesn't concern itself with anyone, he simply promotes chaos.

THIS BETTER NOT FIZZLE OUT

When Seoul gets the order to evac.

That is when you know it is real.

Any other source?

>the last homogeneous place on the planet
>should be destroyed

>600,000
>6
Skeptical

yeah, 2/10 getting me to respond new friend. What i stated was satire.

>tfw you were born in the era of the apocalypse

When Trump tweets about the bombing 5 minutes before.

Highly doubtful, everyone is tired of their shit
Their biggest ally China has basically said if something goes down they're on their own

>what is japan
If we could turn the norks into Japan 2.0 we'd win

>no more nork tv

fug

I may.

Depends tho what kinda of war it ends up as. I think it's just gonna be like Iraq and such were our currently crop of troops is enough and most likely we will defeat the majority of the Norks in days to weeks. But for some reason, this ends up a World War and they start drafting citizens, fuck it, I wanna get in on this shit. Do something with my life and be part of history.

He surrounds himself with yes men and sycophants. So yes, by this point he probably thinks he's a god who can get away with anything.

>Their biggest ally China has basically said if something goes down they're on their own
And you believe that?

I forgot to add you to the post but I answered your question.

Tell me more about these Canadian Sodomy Clubs.

Why do they wear the ass?

No, the word your looking for is emaciated.

>Ohio type rocket carrier

Don't nuke pyongyang, it looks aesthetic

China has asked for PEACEFUL SOLUTION even now, after Trump met with Xi, in their communication.

China has set a BOTTOM LINE that if NK doesn't stop sperging China will destroy their nuclear facilities.

So if NK spergs now

its fucking over for them.

This is a test for Kim,

If he falls in line
he can stasy

if he starts to sperg right now
he will get (((freedom)))

>When they order Seoul to be evacuated SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN.

You see any korean posters here? Their network been disconencted from outside internet as a national security thing and are evuating as we speak.

>Homogeneous
>A country split into two completely different countries with family members on either side that will never see each other again.

I dont get why SK kept building up Seoul instead of forcing other cities to grow instead. Its too risky by the border.

> Norks will surrender
>thinking the most brainwashed people on the face of the planet will surrender.
... user, I....

you misspelled shitty

Then does that mean Moloch is on NK's side? Because if so then Kek is about to get is shit fucked up. Praise Moloch!

Pretty much, the city has barely anyone living there.

Pravda is satire.

Would you go to war with the world's biggest military force to defend a country that you sustain with gibs when said country keep poking and prodding that military force?

Is nk just gonna use all their shit on China since its the one they can reach?

>99
repeating numbers confirm theory

You want more anime?!!

>tfw Sup Forums has been subverted by Sup Forums to destroy N. Korea so it turns into another Japan so weebs have a new place to fuck up.

It's been fucking generations now, they probably don't even remember or have actual ties due to dead relatives in the Korean War.

both

"A whole bunch of irradiated gooks today. :( They should have listened but SK didn't get the bomb! Sad! Hope Japan listened!"

I've I'm not fighting a holy war against "Muslims" and "Islam", fuck you. That's my answer. Any faggot can be a terrorist, but Islam needs to be completely and utterly wiped from the face of the Earth.

have we ever heard kim jong un talking?

Also

>Destroyed
>Not just invaded and damaged badly

If we weren't so busy handing out massive gibs to refugees maybe we could pool together and support N Korea properly after we invade it.

Regardless the rations we supply to North Korea will be more than what they eat now.

>I've
I mean IF, ffs

That's a plus but having a technological power house that hates China on our side that shares a border would be great

This

I always wondered about that.

The drums of war are sounding lads, this shit is actually fucking happening.

Get comfy for WW3

>Japan
You mean that country that is accepting hundreds of thousands of refugees? Good idea schlomo.

Holy rofls, Rex said during meeting with Lavrov burgers fleet is just maneuvering, not going to attack :DDD

This saturday is Kim Il-Sung's birthday, something will go down

Source?

This is a contradictory statement though. If you join the army you can help wipe out Islam with your gun.

When I visit Reddit and see all those murrricans laughing at North Korea. They really don't understand the danger they'll making fun of. They have been watching too much Seth Rogan filth.

A crazy cult like country with nothing to lose is frightful.

>committing suicide via online shit posting
Enjoy Kek's wrath friend
Your life is about to get Shia'd

this website is great

One thing:

Who has the Norks attacked except SK a couple of times, with the corvette torpedoed being the worst of it?

NAP and all that.

Absolutely, South Korea has already come along very nicely.

Talk to me when Seoul gets the order.

Yes, at last year's parade (you can find it on youtube) he gave a 30 minute speech.

His father, Jong-Il, was only ever known to have been captured on audio once. He supposedly had a very feminine voice.

I hope they won't go down without nuking someone else first.

>Holy rofls, Rex said during meeting with Lavrov burgers fleet is just maneuvering, not going to attack :DDD

You got sum source for me my fellow mongol brethren

Come on Kim! Strike first, what do you have to lose?! We need thousands upon thousands upon thousands fried burgers, don't let us down!

>Pravda

I see that many of you are too uninformed to know of this iconic newspaper.

It's that or millions of chinese starve when the world economy tumbles causing internal regime change in China.

Yes

>Forbidden to say goodbye to Police or National Leaders

Remember, this is a right wing country that is being scrubbed from the face of the planet for failure to conform. If they would just drop the angry nuke talk, they'd be fucking fine on their own for 1,000 years.

More likely, if the US invades from the south and from the sea, China may invade from the north. Map looks like it's too important strategically to let it fall to the US, and the US most likely won't attack chinese troops.

They did it in the past and I bet they would do it again. Better having a gibsmedat buffer than another US base on your doorstep.

Who said anything about an American First strike Ruskie bro, If In feels he's been threatened enough, why the fuck would he evacuate his population centers if he was going to be the one to cast the first stone?

I actually is happening, the moment Seoul does the same, its game time.

>Pravda
Fake news

Press conference I heard him say that too

Fuck that I'm not dying in kike war 3 the rekikeaning.

"Canada forces children to attend school sodomy clubs"

Wut?

Every video I've seen of him speaking had some voice actor with a deep manly voice dubbing him, it's kinda amusing.

Fuck

>Quad Satan

>He supposedly had a very feminine voice.

He stuttered

I mean, chaos is the mix of good and bad, so Kek technically is good. He just likes fun and the world is really unfun rn so it's gotta be funnier

>If you join the army you can help wipe out Islam with your gun.
Or help ISIS grow, right?
I don't need to join the military to own guns. And a gun is not a requirement for....

NUCLEAR EXCHANGE SOON

Jesus Christ!

Was that it? Neat.

PRAVDA

known shit site

bullshit

>communist
>right wing
The word you're looking for is authoritarian son

this. the only reason china is their "ally" is because mass immigration to china from NK would DECIMATE them economically