Brit/pol/ - Peak District Edition

Today’s Articles

>Listen: Peter Hitchens on Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=r7lZ8yJg9XI

> Brexit vote site may have been hacked, MPs say in report
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39564289

> Melenchon Crashes Front-Runners' Party as French Vote Risks Rise
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-12/melenchon-crashes-front-runners-party-as-french-vote-risks-rise

> Douglas Carswell 'Very Keen' On Free Movement Of Labour After Brexit
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/douglas-carswell-very-keen-on-free-movement-of-labour-after-brexit_uk_58ecd156e4b0c89f9121647a?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

> Boris Johnson insists Russia could still face sanctions as Government colleagues criticise 'total let down' at G7 summit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/11/boris-johnson-insists-russia-could-still-face-sanctions-colleagues/
news.sky.com/story/is-boris-johnsons-window-of-opportunity-on-syria-sanctions-slamming-shut-10833770

> The G7 proves too weak to hold Putin to account
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/g7-proves-weak-hold-putin-account/

> FT: Brexit: why did the ECJ become a UK ‘red line’?
archive.fo/fEc8O

> FT: Theresa May ensures only Brexit key allows entry to No 10
archive.fo/8bkNe

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=U5sSEkZ86ts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/69JNol4WE_k
youtube.com/watch?v=QIR6iKyIueM&t
theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2017/apr/11/deep-england-brexit-britain?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
strawpoll.me/12732982
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4404702/Women-hasn-t-shaved-armpits-FIVE-years.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xgiLm9bCxrU
discord.gg/zuNgQGN
discord.gg/58jMw2U
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4405058/Police-reveals-secret-teenage-sexting-codes-parents.html
discord.gg/qMV8CzQ
examiner.co.uk/news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12882504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THREAD THEME

>youtu.be/69JNol4WE_k

Nice, Lad!

K-kaya?

God bless her.

DEATH TO ALL CELTS!

I'm thinking about buying a massive dildo. I have no intention of ever having sex with a man but I have had a dildo in the past and the feeling of having in stretching my arsehole apart just makes so hard, even just thinking about it. My question here is does anyone have any good experience with sex toy websites? Last time I ordered one from Bondara (don't know if they still do this) they delivered it in one of those bubblewrap envelopes and the postman had to hand it to me because he couldn't post it through the door, you could feel what was under there and I could see he was smirking as he handed it to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIR6iKyIueM&t

are these two fucking? either way, both of them are legends

Mate, most Scots are either Nordic or Anglo-Saxon.

>Forget Little Englanders – Deep Englanders believe that life was better before the evils of industrialisation, foreign competition and, you know, immigration

theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2017/apr/11/deep-england-brexit-britain?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

DEATH TO THEM!

Thank God for English individualism, if not for that we'd all be Eastern Europe tier by now.

I'm sick of being a software engineer lads, can't really do another degree.

So should I join the Armed Forces or Construction (i'm thinking plumber or electrician)

Anyone know where to get careers advice?

This cant be true?
Gross

Reminder

You have to be a Slav or Gypsy to get to that level.

This absolute who just seems like a discount Milo, tbqhwy. What the fuck is that accent?

>why don't you want to compete with 7 billion people in every aspect of life goyim?

socially conservative is code for virgin

t. socially sonservative

Was he raping her with his eyes? Sick bastard should be castrated for that.

Kristenfu or Slagfu? Hmmm

I'm socially conservative and not a virgin.

Checkmate.

>One of the reasons we have a Left-wing society, a liberal society, is partly because conservatism, that which is supposed to “conserve,” is brain-dead in the West, and is terrified, and is afraid. But one of the reasons it’s afraid is because of this area of secular demonology. Because when you have to think in an illiberal way you will “go over there.” You will have to go “over there.” You will have to touch certain thinkers who actually are in that proximity, and that is demonic, and you have to remain in the Center. And if you remain in the Center, you can’t oppose the liberal Left. You can’t oppose the world as it now is inside Western societies. We’re now in the position that we’re invading other societies to impose what exists here (or variants of same) on them!

strawpoll.me/12732982
strawpoll.me/12732982
strawpoll.me/12732982
strawpoll.me/12732982

(((comedian))) from Big Questions is a manky skank, who'd have thunk it

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4404702/Women-hasn-t-shaved-armpits-FIVE-years.html

They're not wrong
>Might it out of childhood and get to live like a Hobbit, working seasonal hours

>implying you wouldn't find her beautiful under the influence of MDMA

hell, i'd probably find her beautiful sober in the flesh

Fucking hell mate. She looks Greasier than a McDonald's fryer.

Britain? More like SHITain hahahaha

>tfw you must go, as you're being slandered somewhere else

anyone watching the UN shit? Our UN ambassador is a 100% kosher weasel faggot. Entire argument is literally 'muh children'. Talking about that fake 7 year old syrian girl on twitter. You know, the 7 year old with perfect English and great internet and a computer in the middle of a warzone.

Just watching him you can tell he commands no respect in that room whatsoever.

Look at this poofter. Fucking disgrace.

you know what
fuck you

BrexSHIT!

Theresa MAYHEM!

Rude

Has anybody read the Constitution of Liberty? I have heard Hayek is pretty based.

>showing off your armpit hair

I mean, I'd think it's pretty disgusting if a man did that

I know

Reminder that this happened youtube.com/watch?v=xgiLm9bCxrU

It's Asian Poland.

Alex Jones is making me want to buy body armour
That shit is so cool

Her cunt must smell like the Tesco fish counter.

Have fun forking $20,000 just to LARP.

>Alex Jones
>that shit is so cool
FOY

discord.gg/zuNgQGN

daily mail comment section often reads like some bitter mra website but for women

Why? Do they just complain about men?

fuuuuuuck off yank?

Have we got competing brit/pol/ discords now?

yeah but in that specific "this is a double standard???" way

discord.gg/58jMw2U

brit/pol/ discord

topbantz

>Britain? We’re in with America, and we go where they go. And any war or adventure they want, we go in as well. We’ve spent six-and-a-half billion of our cash in Iraq. We’ve lost 200 men. We’ve achieved absolutely nothing! Absolutely nothing. And we have done so because in 1956 we attempted a very minor independent move with the Israelis and with the French and earned American disapproval. And that was a very cold burst. And the British establishment doesn’t like cold bursts. And American power faced internally within the West is awesome, even though they have very little idea what to do with it.

>And yet, in a strange way, they do know exactly what they’re doing, and what they’re doing is imposing the logic of an attenuated French Revolution, of the American Revolution, on the whole planet. Equality, indeterminacy, aspiritualism, materialism, the right to shop, the right to vote (parts of it are the same), human rights, civil rights, Israel always safe. This is the agenda that’s being pushed all over the world in Africa, in Asia, in the Middle East, in Central and Latin America, which they virtually regard as a dominion and an extension of their own state power, from the Monroe Doctrine onwards.

This how the mail thinks young people speak

DFNDR BODY ARMOR

Someone tell me if it's a meme or not that all the horrible slutty feminists are going to end up childless and unhappy

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4405058/Police-reveals-secret-teenage-sexting-codes-parents.html

They sound like me Auntie. Sounds fucking horrible.

discord.gg/qMV8CzQ
True britpol discord

>1 post by this ID

Really makes you think

I, for one, do not approve of your impolite tone sir.

>writes software with his nimble, cheeto dusted fingers
>thinks he'll stand a chance in the army, let alone construction
Top kek lad, at least in the army they might have use for you. Construction men will rip you to shreds

Please help with my sextoy question!

>that skinny neck tie
>that almost invisible shirt collar

>LMIRL

that deftones song makes sense now

I have literally never seen any of those acronyms before in my life

Mostly, if they get preggo they usually just abort it. I've got a radfem relative who kept their kids, but her kid's redpilled as all hell. Gonna assume this is a consistent trend.

Pilly willy though mate
She's not called Charlie XCX for nothing

One is brit/pol/ the other is Sup Forums

these were told to the Mail by Chris Morris, 14 from Kent

Going cottaging tonight lads, gonna suck on some willys and maybe get bummed up the chufter

This is why the "Anglo" meme must die.

Same. I've never met anyone who uses them, as well. Must be desperate middleagers.

Needs more memes
>SOH = Shoe On Head
>MOOT = A Flaming Homosexual
>FAKE = That entire list is fake as fuck

can i come?

(you)

no they're going to get away with it because men always let women get away with it

I only ever see mongeral Americans use it. Must be insecure about their identity.

GYPO

kek

Classic 'moral panic' journalism.

>Thinking I cant bants with the best of em

I hate the effeminate liberals in my job, snarky and smug nu-males.
Working class lads like me shouldn't be allowed into uni, it's cruel in its own way

LOOK AT THE NAMES
examiner.co.uk/news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12882504

IFUWABDINTA
I'll fuck you with a big didlo in the arse
SPOUS
Send pics of your shitbox

this feminist wench looks like an afghan hound

I'm Middle-Class and can't stand these cunt either. You should've done a trade, desu. Pretty comfy from what I've heard.

>can i come

only if you've got a mustache lad

Heed not the rabble who scream revolution
They have not your interest at heart
Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution
Don’t let them lead you astray

This congress does not speak for me
They’re playing a dangerous game
I pray the king shows you his mercy
For shame, for shame!

Smurthwaite was on This Morning this morning talking about shaving

>tfw too snarky for the lads
>tfw not snarky enough for the nu-males

>not being able to get an erection on MDMA

it takes a good 30 minutes, but with enough thought, effort and stimulation it's possible

brit/pol/ should start a runescape clan

Just get a real man. Big, hot dick pounding your arse is better than a cold lump of plastic. Plus you get to cuddle afterwards.

I've never really tried to have sex on MD, I've tried to wank after coming back from a night though and just couldn't
it's like someone turned my dick off or something. LSD made me really horny for an hour or so

Any rare Queenies?

do you ever put things in your japs eye? i hear that is popular with faggots

Rare Queenies.

Might train to be a plumber, my pal averaged 60 hours a week last year, got 60k in the north

>tfw middle class as fuck but completely redpilled
My sister is literally an sjw, is there any hope for her? She was always a bleeding hearts bitch but uni made her 10 times worse

Rare Queenies.