Are males disproportionately more autistic than females or do autistic females just blend in better with society?

Are males disproportionately more autistic than females or do autistic females just blend in better with society?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11974282/Are-you-on-the-autistic-spectrum-Take-the-test.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>autistic female
>"she's just quirky"
>"Eh id fuck it anyway"
>"I prefer a woman who takes things literally rather than doing that weird thing every other women seems to do"

>Autistic male
Well, I mean, you've met the Sup Forums population, we'd stand out regardless of where you put us. We're all fucking spergs here mate.

You can't tell the difference with most females.

there's a lot of autistic girls, but we can't notice because they act almost as retarded as the normal ones.

Feminists refuse to believe that world news issues exist outside of their bigoted hug-boxes and will dismiss all world stories as terrorist conspiracy theories.
Exposure to visual stimuli is problematic for the feminist train of thought.
[final solution offered][soon] [now] Feminists tend to become [triggered] more violently and more sadistically than males, [ the dogs of {Wwiii} WAR ] even when exposed to the same visual stimuli(s) as each other. This difference in experiential reactions to visual cues begins a process known as a dysgenic effect.
> a disconnection from gender and DNA
Nu-feminists will then recruit and groom children as a process in their manipulation and censorship of world events and news stories. This is a form of child abuse.
> The phenomenon is commonly known as Hysteria* in the 1880's female hysteria was treated by deploying electronic vibrators.

> sage

It's that time again?

There are so many normie retards trying to stand out for being special and different that I become invisible by default.

When I do talk to people, I scare a lot of them. They want to talk about bullshit, and I want to talk about things that matter. I'm "too serious," they say. "Intimidating," they say. Whatever.

Your first issue is considering yourself separate from normal people. You'll never fit in with that mindset.
You'll end up with friends with blue hair that have gay orgies with fur costumes.

Yes men are more likely

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11974282/Are-you-on-the-autistic-spectrum-Take-the-test.html

Kek

A woman's place is in the kitchen with her mouth shut. Hard to tell if she's autistic or not.

They say I'm not actually autistic REEEEEEEEE

lol

Nope. I hate those types of special snowflake attention whores. They just suck all of the energy out of a room. I can't stand to be around them.

>german
>not autistic
What?

The latter. Men are willing to compromise, especially if it makes their woman less likely to be a "basic bitch."

males are disproportionately more autistic than females

>Tfw you used to work knights
>Tfw getting back at 6am just in time for flanposting threads before janny pruned them

males have more risk/reward than females in IQ, meaning there are more autistic retards who are male but also more intellectuals who are male as well.

Fucking autists get out of my board

Take it easy

Females are used as sluts, whatever they are: retarded, mongoloid, or half brained.

A hole is a hole for the retarded low intelligence males.

But what if there are five birds in the hole already?