Beating your wife/girlfriend is the final redpill you have to swallow

Beating your wife/girlfriend is the final redpill you have to swallow.

I don't like doing it but I must. Women only understand this language, they are like a wild animal that must be broken and tamed.

"Beat your wife regularly; even if you don't know why, she will."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roeKtHFlxYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italians..
Weren't you taken over by muzz at some point^

Are muzz redpilled then? They come over here and beat all woman and let us watch rape them.

allahu akbar?

>This is the last red pill stage

You guys really are no different from those Muslim animals.

Keep hitting your women eurofags

You answered your own question.

t. beta cuck

You must only beat your wife if and when she steps out of the line.

My wife is wheelchair bound so its easy to hit her. Agreed OP

Sup Forums never steered me wrong before. Guess it's finally time I broke my wife's legs.

Thanks user.

Just a reminder if you can't get what you want from a person or animal by using a firm calm voice and reason, your a broken man and a blight on humanity.
Grow fucking balls you weak cunts

Digits confirm

Already swallowed

How hard it's to fix things talking?

Why do this always have to end in fucking violence for people to see how harmful they are.

Fuck off. Sage.

the only thing you swallow is muslim cum you faggot french nigger

>then you get the police called on you
wut do?

She won't dare to call anyone if you beat her up properly.

Why stop at your partner? Beat all your female relatives.

Wow, you're a real fucking asshole.

>inb4 white knight.
Apparently, not advocating chimping out and beating people makes you a white knight.

Men rarely have a good reason to beat a woman.

t. perma virgin

My girlfriend gets off to it, but sometimes I lose it too much, but the whole time she can hit me back just as hard but they want to see how hard I'll fuck them up because they love seeing it in motion because of how much men can turn on to them it makes them feel beyond alive.
I mean, it's kinda fucked up and I feel like they are trying to turn me into a demon but fuck it, it's really funny.

Bitches love it when you're aggressive and assert yourself. Why else would those dumb bimbos stick with abusive men forever? If you think women like men who are subservient to them you're wrong.

Would you beat your children, Sup Forums?

Just spank her during sex, that's enough.
Bite her neck...

t. shitskin

This. Beating your wife is what niggers do when they can't communicate their anger like a normal person.

bumperino

t. Beta cucks

That's why your women fuck Jamal and Mohammed, because they can give them a firm backhand once in a while.

My girlfriend loves having knock down drag out fights. Nothing gets her hornier than a little violence.

Where on the body should you hit her?

T.cuck

Beat the police

i'd consider beating women too if I also had 20 illegitimate children to discipline

I pay a Mexican $5 an hour to beat my wife while I watch ESPN.

Rough and dirty intercource is ok, but just beating your wife just to beat her is nigger and sandnigger tier.

Yeah, I don't slug her face. Body hits or take downs. Sometimes if we get really pissed we hit the face or accidental face hits. We also break shit. Mainly me, because )they( love it as do I. Breaking shit's the best, although I do it by accident most of the time, like bumping into it or knocking shit.

>I can't win arguments against women

Lol, two digits IQ

Or as we in Slovenia say for people like you:

"You can get a bosnian out of bosnia, but you can't remove bosnia from a bosnian".

I can but it somehow always makes them cry. What do?

indeed. and for faggots no one is saying to literally beat the shit out of your wife/gf as that is going too far. but women are literally just overgrown children and they will get out of hand unless you regularly check them. beating or spanking is acceptable punishment to keep them in line

Same thing as with children. The face is not ok but that ass is game boi.

What if the woman has a sexual fetish getting beaten? How do you correct her then, terrone?

but the ass doesn't hurt

Or maybe she doesn't want to stay home because walking into the living room is like stepping into a fucking MMA cage!

youtube.com/watch?v=roeKtHFlxYI

Yes goyim! Keep beating up your women. Surely we don't want any more broken homes and psychologically damaged children for us to corrupt. Surely we don't want to destroy families, the very foundation for strong and healthy societies.

Yes, this is true.

Lads, it might be difficult to understand IF you are a beta cuck...

But seriously...

A good light slam now and then is a good thing for your relationship...

Women these days think they can say and do whatever they want.... WRONG.

Time to put them back into place.

Also, rape should be legalized.

Our ancestors did it all the time, why can't we?

Rape tames the wild women into submission.

Ahmed, is that u?

you`re making feminazis happy

wife beatings thread always trigger the shit out of normeis we should do them more often.

like look guys my dad beat up my mom on a daily basis and i turned out fine she is fine as well. its fucking normal, people have been doing it for centuries.

we too have similar sayings

>You can take a nigger out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of a nigger

I mean, the wild women is the fun, you little faggot. You just sound insecure. You probably have a fractured ego caused by a woman somewhere, because bitches love being wild which is why they are "ASKING" to be smacked by the Right man (see: God-loving man).

The cuckest of eurocountried. By 2050 my grandsons are going to be whiter than yours and you still call other people "cuck". I'm just saying that if you can't get your way with a woman without using physical violence, you are not man enough for her to follow your lead/ways.

Please tell me the last time you saw a successful white man being violent and rude to woman.

Seems appropriate, seeing how serbs and bosnians are to us what niggers are to you.

Good thing redpilled women here also have conceal carry permits. Fuck off, and leave the cannoli.

Ah yes, the dumb bimbo. The kind of woman we all should be aiming for.

Beating anyone in your family is nigger tier behavior.

K Abdullah

RKO OUTTA NO WHERE

Thanks for clearing it up.

Having a mental meltdown when women say "no" to you is pretty beta if you ask me.

As his bulging fingers slammed down on the sticky keys of his keyboard. user paused.

He brushed the Cheetos stains from his shirtless torso onto the basement floor and took another sip from his can of Mountain Dew, to his displeasure finding it quite low.

As he scratched the scruff of his double chin he pondered, "What outrageous, despicable thing should I type next?"

Inspiration striking, he readjusted his glasses and proceeded to write his next post.

See how I know you're a faggot? Women don't want this pure love. They want to have fun and let loose not have some intellectual love game that you pictured perfect in your head. How fucking selfish of you to think it's all about you? If it hurts you so bad to hit your misses, then maybe you're the faggot scared and afraid of being a man and suffering.

I'm always impressed by the depth of knowledge from/ Sup Forums bros....

Good job spotting the reference.

But still, I am 100% serious.

I have never met a man who got shit on by anybody for beating his wife.

I meet men who are afraid to talk back to their wives, who get ridiculed, who get taken advanage of by everybody for being sissies 24/7.
All humans respect violence and the potential to be violence.

>"Beat your wife regularly; even if you don't know why, she will."

Is that from the Q'ran?

Wasted.

>the
Nah, you don't need be beating a bitch. Just spank her when she misbehaves and deserves it. Is what i do.

Tell me more about how you know what women want and how you plan on giving it to one. A good larp is healthy every now and then.

That nerd got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Argentina
>white
Listen cuck you don't get white by mixing shit for hundreds of years

It's not a LARP. I base it off of their feeling. It takes a real man to be able to unlock a woman and that involves hate and destruction.

Yeah, because giving women rights turned out so well for us.

OR you marry a normal wife like Asian who doesn't need to be beaten.

Yeah...I'm not gonna beat on my wife bro. I feel like i probably don't really need to explain WHY i'm not gonna beat on my wife, i kinda like her since i maried her. and you need to seriously, SERIOUSLY get laid

>women should be protected!
Yeah ok nerds. Obviously don't beat the fuck outta her for no reason but "never hit a woman" was a thing only before the thot roamed the Earth.

>I feel like they are trying to turn me into a demon but fuck it

demon mode: activated?

Going this far into the retarded side of the right literally makes you no different than mudslimes.

>Basing his actions off of women's feelings

You don't need to beat her, you fucking mong, you just need to physically overpower her, in a semi-serious, semi-playful, semi-dangerous way.

If she ever steps out of line, never be afraid to slap her disrespectful shit.

I agree that women are like Animals, but there's better ways to tame them.

Jesus Christ. This thread is making me lose all hope for Europe. If this is really your mentality, you deserve all the Jews and Muslims in the world. You've earned them all through degeneracy. Seems you're all either cucks or wifebeaters.

A real man is physically strong to protect. He asserts dominance to his family through spiritual strength, leading them to the path of virtue and health, away from degeneracy.

kunem se, nekad mi se čini kao da ljudi na Sup Forumsu nisu baš svi svoji...jeli to moguće?!

I lol'd.

I have a great sense of humor.

But maybe one day you will understand that what I wrote is 100% accurate.

Go back to your chastity cage, beta manlet.

FACT: If you don't beat your wife she will not respect you and will cheat on you with a man who does. What you are really doing is slapping some love into her.

wow digis and the truth
/thread

This is where I draw the line. I'm red pilled on almost everything, including flat earth. I would never hit my girl. I think it's pretty cowardly.

OP trolling genius confirmed.

Kaz... I'm already a demon.

some women are batshit crazy dude and all the love in the world won't make them not batshit crazy

>t. son of crazy mom

My grandsons might still be fucking inbred, but with your country as it is now, yours are going to be pretty "dark".

It is a common misconception. What fucked you up wasn't women rights, it was letting woman take charge.

When you give the same working opportunities to women, you fucking double the workforce. You fucking double the demand. Women are brainless customers.
Now, don't you ever let them decide your country's fate by giving them political power. They are driven by emotion. The future of a country is something to be built with logic and patience, not histerya and kindness.

this is the line where i can no longer tell jokes from serious statements, but i pray to god most of this thread is being facetious

>"Beat your wife regularly; even if you don't know why, she will."

Fuck off akbar

feminist cuck.

I already lost all hopes for Europe, so god damn cucked.

I going to burn my passport and get an American one, at least they have hope to survive the mudslim crisis.

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!
REEEEEEE

>tfw you're 6 9
Feels good