Saudi Prince AMA

I'm here for university.
I am of the House of Saud.
I will answer your questions as best I can.
I have been in USA for about 2 years, with some trips back to my home.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proof?

Are you Jewish?

redpill me on wahhabism

Go home Muhammed.

>house of saud
no youre not

Do you like to fuck goats?

The house of Saud don't give a shit about religion, dont they? Wahhabism is a political control tool.

Also: pls confirm you guys are crypto-jews

what will you do when saudi arabia collapses and the house of saud is forced to go into hiding?

Well, we don't have taxes of any sort here so no. Also, no interest in loans.

wtf I love islam now

You guys are jews masquerading as Muslims.

Would you fuck this horse?

I am a muslim and I hate your country more than any other. Because you are betrayers of your own ppl. Saudis are the most elistist scum on the planet. you buy your second or third ferarris while your muslims brothers starve in the nations surrounding you. You are the worst of the worst. Brown ppl who look down on other brown ppl. Betrayers. if I had one nuke to launch, I would launch it at saudia arabia. Not israel. But I do not worry. I know that Allah will fulfill the worlds vengeance in this life or the next.

Ever hear of any homo activities between others?

I just realised you are a Prince. You don't need to answer that now. Apologies

Prove it and this THICC white girl will join your harem.

Account Number

Routing Number

Whats those numbers mean

It's paypal for grownups.

Ok fatty
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud

It's is the denomination of Islam the imam's teach here.
I'm not sure how I feel about it

No, stop being racist

Ok nice Are there others? Imy not into thicc

Won't happen, because you are paying for our defense!
Stupid American boy

No that's haram

You are stupid, without us, Mecca would be in infidel hands

A better question is... what will you if the the US collapses?

Also, are you aware that the govt. can control weather... beware of sandstorms in time of war, as those will be engineered against you.

We own your politicians, it's actually a common joke among my family.
I'm not very worried, Russia concerns me much more.
They are atheists who want to destroy the heart of Islam

>not into THICC
Get some Super Male Vitality™ user, that'll fix you.

Have some innocent instead.

A lot of people think Islam is the problem, but I think it's the Saudis who are exporting their worthless culture under the guise of "Islam" (e.g. wahhabism/salafism) that are the real problem.

Thoughts?

Can't come soon enough.
How often are you in contact with the Clinton family?

I fear for you my friend, everyone thinks they control the politicians here in the US, and this is true to a great extent. However, the military industrial complex is another animal, and they play games both with the American public, with foreign governments, with foreign peoples AND even with our own politicians. Don't underestimate them, they will not hesitate in nullifying their debts. Their agenda is larger and much more different than you could imagine.

كذاب تلعب على مين انت ؟
جب اسمك كامل لو انك صادق

ooh, we have a real saudi monitoring Sup Forums here

I went to high school with one of you. He was a funny dude; always bought too much blow, panicked, then had parties to try and get rid of it.

ليه الفساد منتشر في كل مكان ؟

This is basically true, but for complicated reasons.

See, the Soviet Union relied on promoting Arab Nationalism in the Middle East to sneak Communist friendlies into power.

The Saudi's knew that they would be next on the chopping block if too many countries went that way because the Communists hated religion and Saudi influence is greatly tied to control of the holy cities Mecca and Medina, so, with help and approval from the US, they promoted Wahhabi as a counter-ideology that would let them keep their power. When Islam is strong, so are the Saudis, but it is a balancing act to avoid a religious takeover like what happened in Iran.

The reason the Saudis never seem to hate Israel as much as other Arabs is because it provides a useful political distraction, a common enemy that prevents the priestly class from turning their eyes to their own country.

The US loved this because being allies with the Saudis gave us a quadruple whammy. We got oil. Saudi Arabia turned around and spent the money back into the US defense industry. They then used the defense equipment and oil money to fight Communism in the Middle East. To top it off the Saudis agreed to only accept payment in dollars, creating the petrodollar system that allows the US to spend like no tomorrow while keeping global demand for dollars high to avoid inflation.

>It's is the denomination of Islam that encourages jihadi terrorism
>I'm not sure how I feel about it

Someone please remind me why we're friends with you people and adversaries with Iran. YOUR people, teaching this shit, brought about 9/11 and continues to inspire others to commit acts of terrorism, and you don't know how to feel about it?

Your whole "kingdom" should have been glassed after 9/11. The west and the entire muslim world would be better off without your house.

Pics of your solid gold Ferrari or didn't happen.

Do you believe in God?

What specifically you didn't like?

>Also, no interest in loans
Yes just structured payments that happen to approximate interest. Sneaky Saudi semites.

OP, you must be pretty wealthy, correct?

Would you paypal me some money towards my computer? I'm a struggling Australian and I could use the computer to gain a degree in IT.

My email is [email protected]

Is it true it's a tourist attraction to watch the princes race their cars at all times of the day?
The only one? Can't beach cause burka, can't drink cause sharia, can't eat bacon, dolce head wraps though?

I think there is certainly some truth to it, but I am simply a prince. I don't know everything that happens behind the curtains

A uncle of mine has met them but I do not know much else

Why won't your men work? Saudi men are very very lazy it makes conducting business hard. I do like the ritual of getting to know who you are doing business with very much but when it comes time to work your men do nothing in labor or management capacity.

Pic related saved your ass Thank him right here right now.

You mad bro?

Yes, prove Allah does not exist, you cannot

Are you a women?
If you were I might consider flying you out to meet me on my next visit home.

Why work when you have servants?
We drill oil, that is enough work.
You should be thanking me because I help lower you gas prices

Go fuck yourself, it is the pentagon that started this shit. And it is the elite who benefit from it. The people of Saudi Arabia have nothing to do with this. Would you like to be targeted because of the actions of your government, or of another government... neither of which represent you or have your best interest at heart?

Oh, so you're a fraud. I couldn't care less btw whether a Saudi Prince fucks white women, that's entirely his choice.

I'm not sure, I don't spend much time there anymore.
We do race cars though

You are only mad because I fuck white women and you do not.

Well you are not a Prince that is clear not even a minor Prince. I doubt you are even a Saudi. Just in case I am wrong I will be contacting:

رئاسة الاستخبارات العامة الـسعودية

Enjoy. It is not nice to impersonate members of the Royal household.

White women are ugly, bitchy, and ungrateful... i don't know how you can stand them, i much prefer darker skinned women.

I'm not mad at all. I'm a 32yo virgin and I intend on staying that way. I live in a part of Australia where I see literally polyagamous muslim families at the supermarket. I know guys who have slept with close to a hundred women. Why do I care? These are choice that men and women make. You should learn not to be so triggered by Saudis.

Why do you pray to a giant black cube and circle it like concentric rings? You know that is clearly Saturnic/Satanic worship, right?

Stop lying you ugly inbred sand nigger

Do you get to fuck horses back in Arabia?

I'm not worried.
I am of a senior branch of the family so nothing will happen.
Why are you so angry fat boy?

i can see the pixels from orbit

>You mad bro?

This is why people hate you. Your shit family spreads terrorism to MY COUNTRY, then you come here to benefit from our universities while talking down Americans.

Everyone hates you. The whole entire world hates you because you're arrogant and useless. You'd still be riding camels if my grandfather hadn't taught yours how to pump oil and sell it. And I look forward to the day you return back to the sand, because that's who you really are.

You personally would be nothing if it weren't for the family you were born to, and yet you're prideful. And within that family, you're probably one of a thousands grandsons, so completely irrelevant.

What have you accomplished in your life? This is the thing with arabs. You get some money and you think that means everyone else respects you. No, they tolerate you because of your wealth, but nobody wants anything to do with you aside from it.

The Saudis are the epitome of a nigger getting a dollar. You're still a nigger at heart.

That is the first house of worship in Islam
You would do best to not disparage it

Do you like ponys

المباحث العامة

The great thing is you really never know who you are talking to on Sup Forums. You are not a Prince.

Why don't you kill yourself for worshiping your terrorist pedophile moehommad?

Seriously. All muslims need to die.

So I take it you are mad bro?

>The people of Saudi Arabia have nothing to do with this.

I have sympathy for the people of saudi arabia, who are subjugated to the mongrel house who rule over them.

So you don't deny the very obvious Saturnic/Satanic worship? You're going to hell dude

>You are only mad because I fuck white women and you do not.

You fuck prostitutes who would not lay a finger on you if it weren't for your money, assuming this isn't some faggot larper, which it probably is.

You are not on home soil you are not protected. Get off this childish website and stop disrespecting your House or you will have to answer you get no more warnings.

المباحث العامة Is our secret police, I'm not sure what you are trying to prove?

@yyyyyy
You are radiating na+cl-

>stupid teenage comeback

You really are a nigger with a dollar.

Mn 9j?

So? Salt doesn't ionize from gamma rays.

If you're so goddamn rich, why don't you post proof. Oh I forgot, you can't, because you're full of shit. Take a pic of your gold Bugatti or some shit.

Tsalifni flos? Tkfa ahli 6ardeni mn el bet

إنت كلب يهودي

SeeI would like to remain anonymous because I don't want to drag any other family into this

Muslim Brotherhood is a freemason front I'm not even joking. Only idiots beleive in the kike controlled organization.

تسلفني فلوس؟؟ اهلي طارديني من البيت، تكفه لا تصير جعص

I am talking about you, not the bomb.
I think your secret is related to one of those secret burger recipes.

You want me to say something about that image or not?

This conversation is over. You will be receiving an official correspondence shortly. Check with the local branch of you security and the law firm.

> trips back to my home
Roll for trips, send this Arab back

>hurrr durrr For sum weason I can't censor a license plate

Fuckin' saged. Bullshitter.

Have some class, dont take his filthy saudi muslim money

What are you thoughts on the Ayatollah and the Syrian civil war?

Will you give me some instead so I don't have to, Amerisaviour?

Go back to masturbating to anime you fat white virgin LARPer

I don't really care if you have something to say or not. You are a barbarian moehommad worshiper, and do not deserve to live on that basis. Hopefully the islamic state will come for you and you will get what every muslim deserves.

Your stupid fucking cube should be destroyed.
I spit on the lying pig fucker that is allah

>Offers whores $30,000 a night to fuck him
>hurr durr you mad white boi
Sandnigger logic or rather the lack of it would be humorous if it weren't so dangerous

Whooof.
That's a lot of B'ingTFO.
Absolutely underrated post.

>I fuck white women and you do not.

Lads, dude just compromised himself. Non-marital fucking.

>Is against Islam
>Wants to kill all muslims with one of his burger bombs. (Barbaric act)
>Believes that the barbaric acts of ISIS represents Islam and that is why he hates Islam.

>Taunts me with "Hopefully the islamic state will come for you and you will get what every muslim deserves."

And the best part is that you are not willing to discuss either!

I have things to say to you, but why even bother?

Be a man

That's funny they aren't Atheists. Russia is resoundingly Orthodox Christian. Troll harder and do your homework "Abdul".