Christians actually believe this man existed

>christians actually believe this man existed
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTnxFgmQLKc
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtu.be/wW9n3w9GuRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He did exist you fucking retard, there is no question of his existence. The "Son of God Prophet" angle you can shit on, sure, but he literally WAS a person who WAS crucified by the Romans because of how the Jews hated him.

>CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I guess the Bible is right, then

>he literally WAS a person who WAS crucified by the Romans because of how the Jews hated him.

The first christians were Jews as welll? Wouldn't that mean Jews didn't hate him at the same time?

Jesus was a man who sold his soul for powers so he was a witch and started giving out miracles and made everyone believes he was God so they crucified him to keep the government locked down and brainwashed

Pajeets actually believe this gay shit existed.
THEY CANT POO IN THE LOO!!!

He actually did exist dumb fuck. Antiquity and Plutarch both wrote about a guy who was from Nazartih and was Crucified that was reported to the local Roman garrison of trying to ferment a revolt in Judea.

Get the fuck out Shareblu and get a real degree.

No, because they were Israelite's who wanted hm crucified, he preached against them and their temple. Jews =/=Israelite's. Israelite's they wanted him crucified, but it was Jews who followed him, yes.

Jesus did exist, he was a good leader who taught great values to people
Sad that he had to make them believe in a magical man in the sky to do so.

Weren't they called Judahites or some shit at that time?

The Pharisees were the Jews actively seeking to destroy Christ. They are the equivalent of Orthodox Fundamentalist Jews today.

I don't know.

The more churches that are burned down the weaker the war and government gets

(You) (You)
coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/

P O O L O O

O O

O O

Pic related.

///////////////////////////////////SAGE/////////////////////////////////////////////

Why do your yogis say he was a yogi, Pajeet?

Of course he existed, he's mentioned in Roman records and by other, non-religious sources. You're actually very ignorant, I'm not Christian but there is no doubt Jesus existed.

Fuck going to church to give money out like candy hail fucking satan and fuck money too

That's a 8/10 in PooInLooistan.

It's a historical fact he existed. your religion on the other hand...

Somebody said those words. We call that person Jesus. Now fuck off and clean the street.

He did exist, faggot. But historically speaking he was one of the many Jewish anti Roman preachers. He just managed to get 12 really committed guys to follow him around and was a charismatic speaker.

JoyOfSatan.org
Suck it

Seutonius also mentions a guy called Christ causing trouble in Judea. It's the oldest known reference to him.

And elephant Man, monkey man and a blue baby run the universe?

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO MAN COMES UNTO THE FATHER BUT MY ME

youtube.com/watch?v=dTnxFgmQLKc

I have a theory that that came after and his teachings got highjacked by jews and romans.

Said the Indian trash that thinks shitty waters is holy
How about you step you religious game up,blue skinned shit

Wtf I'm a poo worshiper now!

Poo in loo

For me Jesus is as real as any other mythology.

>CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

At least we can shit in toilets.

>tfw a pajeet considers a blue hippie fredy mercury like monkey real and a historically proved guy not

I mean its written on Roman papers, Also there were eye witnesses that spread it around word by word thro generetions

>Tacitus
Tacitus was born decades AFTER Jesus died.

His word has no weight in this regard, as he is simply referring to oral tales/ the bible itself.

Whatever poo. My memes are better than yours. The fact that you still shit in the street proves as much.

Hinduism like many world religions are from Satanic origins. Dont take it personal, never take it personal, just face the fact and test the fact.

Ask Jesus who he is.
Whoever searches and asks for Jesus shall get a response.

"You will seek me and find me, when you search for me with all your heart"
Jeremiah 29:13

God bless.

So I guess we can't read new history books about Abraham Lincoln, after all the authors were born DECADES after he died.

>My religion is the correct one.
>All others are Satanic.

It's shit like this which ruins Christianity for everyone. For if their best defense against the existence of other religions is too say they are the work of the being of evil, they are refusing to confront the possibility they are wrong.

And if they won't even consider the possibility they are wrong, what does that say about their faith in their lord?

So, Christians have better fashion sense?

Yeah man why would you not believe a translation of a translation of a second-hand source of a translation of another second-hand source that also possibly never existed in the first place?

There's no way that could be wrong.

Religion is bad.
Love God, Seek God, not religion.

Why do you think the evil ones ruling this world are Satanic, thats the same as "Anti-Christ".
They are the antithesis of Christ, and thats because of a reason, Christ is the answer, and they are the Anti-Christ.

They are not anti-hindusm, they are not anti-judaism, they are not anit-buddhism, they are not anti-tahoism, they are not anti-african tribes, they are not anti-anything, but they are speciifically only anti-christ.
Did you every think about that?

Not being open to question anything is of course wrong.
In fact the scientific method comes from the Christian world.
Im not one of those thickheaded christians which deny any criticism so dont get me wrong.
Im open for any testing of facts and criticism. And any faith should be questioned from all angles.
God Bless.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

priest and nun > most muslims

>muslim without beard or shit skin
loving
every
laugh

Good to know you can't judge the credibility of historical figures without resorting to a strawman.

You're missing the point completely

>Why do you think the evil ones ruling this world are Satanic
Maybe the traits that define evil are not always the same as degenerate and could actually provide the ruthlessness needed to achieve power?

Or perhaps good people tend not to seek power.

>They are not anti-hindusm, they are not anti-judaism, they are not anit-buddhism, they are not anti-tahoism, they are not anti-african tribes, they are not anti-anything, but they are speciifically only anti-christ.
>Did you every think about that?

I do, but it's more likely they only attack Christianity because the religion is the most widespread and will cause the most societal collapse if destroyed. All the other beliefs you mentioned aren't big enough to warrant destruction.

>Im not one of those thickheaded christians which deny any criticism so dont get me wrong.
>Im open for any testing of facts and criticism. And any faith should be questioned from all angles.

Good to know, man. And I'm not one of those thickheaded atheists who only want to disprove Christianity yet leave Islam alone.

>comparing a priest/nun with every single Muslim

He is a myth. This is the truth. There is no contemporaneous evidence of his existence. All the 2,870 known deities are all created by man. I am highly educated in Christianity, the history of Christianity and the history of the world's major religions. I was once a Priest. After I left the Church I became a "Born Again Christian" of Evangelical faith. The Abrahamic Religions are farces and cancers to mankind.

>ferment
>Foment definition, to instigate or foster (discord, rebellion, etc.); promote the growth or development of: to foment trouble; to foment discontent
Stop using degenerate English.

Oh good, this thread again!

The early Christians didn't believe in a flesh-and-blood Jesus. Some time after the destruction of the Jerusalem temple in 70CE, the Gospel of Mark wrote a parable, placing him on Earth. Subsequent generations of Christians were so impressively stupid that they didn't realise it was a parable, EVEN THOUGH MARK SHOUTS FROM THE ROOFTOPS THAT HIS WORDS SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY, and for the last 17 centuries European civilisation has been run by a bunch of fedora-deficient god squadders.

>Jesus is a myth
>I became evangelical

If Jesus wasn't real then all of Christianity is pointless, being a Christian is accepting him as the truth.

What's next fagots? Are you going to deny the existence of Napoleon or Caesar or Hitler's. There are independent Jewish and Roman sources suggesting his existence.

Are they the first furies ?

He was mentioned in historian Josephus' writings ignorant poo.

pliny, tacitus, and josephus all have writings that talk about a man in nazareth named jesus who was crucified etc...

>There are independent Jewish and Roman sources suggesting his existence.

None of them are 'indepdendent' of the Gospels, Romaniabro.

>He was mentioned in historian Josephus' writings ignorant poo.

The Testimonium Flavianum is a 4th-century forgery, my American friend.

Holy shit you are dumb. Christians are better people than those of absolutely every other religion. That is simply a fact to anyone with any significant life experience.

It's not about true/false. It's about good/bad.

Jesus wasn't from Nazareth, m8. It's a mistranslation of 'Nazarene'.

>Christians are better people than those of absolutely every other religion.
What about Buddhists? I'm pretty sure they were okay.

>It's not about true/false. It's about good/bad.
Could have fooled me.

Spotted the Talmudist.

>Christians are better people than those of absolutely every other religion.

Study Sikhi some time.

>built mosques for the muslims who liked to kill them
>fought for the hindus, who also didn't like them
>stood up for anyone, regardless of their caste or sex or religion
>armed everyone, including women
>fed everyone, even gave opposing soldiers assistance on the battlefield
>remember god, work hard, give to those in need
>thinks there's one god and if everyone was close to their own version, humanity would be much better off
>encourages others to practice their own religion

Give it a shot user.

hahahahaha

Maybe there was a hippie that was killed by jews, i couldĀ“t care less.

That is fuckin gross how dare you

>every established scholar of the times admits a man named jesus existed around those times
>More disinterested evidence than several other key figures who also lived at those times
>Only debate is about what is reported in the gospels such as his miracles
>better trust some random dyke who wrote a book who makes several leaps of logic

This isn't even about divinity, but you are on the minority opinion if you don't think a guy caused civil unrest in the area due to "miracles"

>1 poo by this ID
fuck off panjeep

All you fuckers are just scared to burn in hell, man up when you die you will see gods army but you're suppose to stay away from the light fuck Jesus up the ass MARY WAS A LITTLE WHORE and there is no such thing as heaven and hell just gods that never reincarnated again there is many gods but there can't be just one who figured it out
HAIL SATANAS, HAIL THE DARK MOTHER ELBOC

>Indians actually believe this mascot is a demon
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Actually some nun trials last more than 7 years, with the habit not being adopted until 3 years.

>7 Years.

Good God, what could possibly take that long?

As do Jews and Muslims, all 3 of those out number you street shitter.

Buddhists can be very good and compassionate people as well. I dont think Christ is against buddhist monks

choice, you faggot. The muslim woman has no choise, while the christian woman chose her stupidity.

Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Tell that to the dalai lama who is himself responsible for for running a dictatorship that rivals kim.

youtu.be/wW9n3w9GuRo

nonsense

You are a fool. Get acquainted with some actual history.

>christians actually believe this man existed
jews and muslims too, and they hate him...i wonder why

Muslims don't hate him, they revere him like almost to christian levels. They just think he wasn't literally god just another guy spreading the word of god.

You're going to tell me that all catholic priests are pedophiles next and that Islam is a religion of peace

No, just stating facts. The dalai lama is not as peaceful as people would like you to believe.

Jesus is not the Son of the Lord of the OT.

Yahshua is. Yahshua means Yah is Savior.

Yah is the son of the Demiurge.

The Demiurge is the Chief Archon.

Archons are the Lords of the Garden.

You guys need to get up to speed. Pronto.

Stop buying into chinese propaganda

>Are they the first furies ?

History disagrees with you

so whats the true story then?

Josephus, Pliny, Tacitus, Suetonius and Philo sources are all considered academic embarrassments when trying to prove the historicity of the mythical Jesus. I am cable of debating the existence of Yeshua Ben Joseph A.K.A. Jesus the "Christ". The truth is that Jesus, Abraham, Moses etc. are nothing more than folklore.

No. Empirical evidence for the said characters exists; there is major lack of evidence for the famous Jewish Flying Zombie and his Sky Daddy.

The sources mentioned that Apologists try to use to support their mythical hero are pure academic embarrassments and are laughed out of any true debate. Jesus is a myth. Know the truth and it will set you free.

You can accept Him as the truth and your savior through sacrifice even if He is purely a myth. In practical terms He exists as much to you now whether He ever really had flesh or not. I happen to believe He did have flesh but it wouldn't change my faith in Him if He didn't. He is still the embodiment of truth and His followers are His body.

Poo in Loo