NORTH KOREA HAPPENING: "BIG EVENT"

>Foreign journalists in North Korea told to prepare for 'big' event
>We've been told to be ready to move out at 620am, but no idea why. Also, no cell phones allowed
>China:North Korea will not be "not allowed to have a government that is hostile against China on the other side of the Yalu River."
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-event-idUSKBN17E2CT
twitter.com/JeremyKohCNA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-12/china-threatens-north-korea-never-seen-measures-if-they-dont-de-escalate

IT IS NOW 4:08AM IN NORTH KOREA
WE ARE AT HAPPENINGCON 2

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-12/china-threatens-north-korea-never-seen-measures-if-they-dont-de-escalate
twitter.com/HurkanHanHz/status/852249765651853312
youtube.com/watch?v=8kG9j5Io6yw
youtu.be/wBp0pbNyKjU
youtube.com/watch?v=GGFwGHTAyY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China has escalated threats towards the Kim Gov't to levels yet unseen

>if the North makes another provocative move this month, the Chinese society will be willing to adopt severe restrictive measures that have never been seen before
>

“China has a bottom line that it will protect at all costs, that is, the security and stability of northeast China... If the bottom line is touched, China will employ all means available including the military means to strike back. By that time, it is not an issue of discussion whether China acquiesces in the US’ blows, but the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) will launch attacks to DPRK nuclear facilities on its own."
>If the North makes another provocative move this month, the Chinese society will be willing to see the UNSC adopt severe restrictive measures that have never been seen before, such as restricting oil imports to the North. Pyongyang's nuclear weapons program is intended for securing the regime, however, it is reaching a tipping point. Pyongyang hopes its gamble will work, but all signs point to the opposite direction.

WHOAH AAAAAAHHHHHH
GET IN HERE

ABSOLUTE HAPPENING MY NIGGYS

Is this true
???

Like does
Anyone here check their sources
?

>TFW best bud is strudying in bejing
Will she get NuKe'D

Sup Forums is mere roleplaying

No nukes will be launched, i assure you

above ground nuke test

>Officials gave no details as to the nature of the event or where it would take place, and similar announcements in the past have been linked to relatively low-key set pieces.
>In 2016, for example, foreign journalists underwent hours of investigation by North Korean officials ahead of what turned out to be a pop concert to mark the finale of a ruling Workers' Party congress.

Why are North Koreans such dramafags

Pretty surprising.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-12/china-threatens-north-korea-never-seen-measures-if-they-dont-de-escalate

Joint US China action?

Sweet

Rip

Who /teamKim/ here

you're best bud's a chick? gross

They're getting ready to celebrate Kim's grandfather, idiots.

>it will never happen happen

similar announcements in the past have been linked to relatively low-key set pieces. In 2016, for example, foreign journalists underwent hours of investigation by North Korean officials ahead of what turned out to be a pop concert to mark the finale of a ruling Workers' Party congress
in b4 nothing

Probably nothing major, but it is Kim Il Sung's 105th birthday or something like that.

We've been expecting another nuclear test for a while, so it might be that, otherwise just another parade.

>china going to war
>ever

i call bullshit, china can only keep its own people down in peace times, as soon as they send the troops away shit usualy hits the fan in china.
And when shtf in china, genocide is not far away.

Holy shit, they really still use MiG-15s?

Guise i think the big happening will be Norks 6th Nuclear Test.
Kim Jung Un is locked and loaded.
N.k is ready to go to war !!!!
This is it.
This is the habbening we have all been waiting for.

>China and U.S. on the same side vs NK right after Trump talks to Xi
...holy shit.

North Korea might be in a bit of trouble.

I think they use them for training and last ditch ground attack roles.

You could probably kamikaze quite well in a MiG 15, weaving in between mountain valleys at treetop height and then diving on your target.

did it just happen?
i felt something

and you are?

>The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 (Russian: Mикoян и Гypeвич MиГ-15; NATO reporting name: "Fagot")

hmm

Lol poorfag Korea-era MIGs, gg Kim.

What is Dennis Rodman's part in all of this?!

We call their enlarged scud the 'nodong'.

probably your mom getting out of her couch

China won't do anything.

A unified Korea based in Seoul wouldn't be great for them.

Kek

>whitewall tires on every NK vehicle

I dont dislike it.

what time in burger hours? might have to tune in to that stream later desu

Oh boy this is going to be fun

I'd hate to be South Korea right now

they about to get blown to shit

zozzle

1 hour and 20 mins
It's 5:05 right now

there are no reports of Skorea gearing up for war.
A. they think its just the anual NKorea dickwaving show and think nothing of it.
B. they know something and are waiting.

FUUUUUUG

Holy shit I can belive this

Wait, if North attacks South, won't North be in the blast range?

NOOOOO!

NOT YET!

I DONT WANT TO DIE A VIRGIN!

PLEASE!

TRUMP FAGS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Launch?! I said lunch!

they wont nuke it

we've got a joker!

Pretty cool how they can put them inside mountains though, like the Swiss but much more so.

I remember reading about a researcher trying to catalogue all the equipment in use by the KPAF - the Su-7 fleet was thought to be scrapped but 20 years after their last appearance a number of them turned up at a dirt airstrip in the middle of nowhere.

As it turned out there was a camouflaged tunnel entrance by that airstrip and the aircraft had been sitting inside the mountain unseen for all that time. The airstrip was a redundancy measure, connected to another airbase far away but linked by tunnels.

you're not wrong. but NKs are bad at maths, so we will see

what a fucking glorious start to the Easter

>comfy

Well, goodbye NK. You were the Best you could have been. We truly will miss you.

I'm a nuke, and I'll tell ya I ain't blowing up any time soon.

That's the lip of the wheel, not part of the tire

twitter.com/HurkanHanHz/status/852249765651853312

Apparently sirens going off in Pyongyang
fake?

nah they'll artillery rape seoul that's about it

to the habbening bunker!

Could be a test.

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HAPPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Will this bring China and America close together?

This is all just a dick waving contest. A bunch of insecure cucks flexing their military muscles at each other. I'm ashamed to be a part of the human race.

Nothing will happen as always with NK...................................................

>won't North be in the blast range

with the shit quality of their launching systems they will be

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Apparently sirens going off in Pyongyang
>fake?
It's true, I'm in Seoul now

i want to wake up to the sound of a 10 nuclear explosions

>pyonyang
>lights

kek, that's probably reused gulf war footage from some Saudi city

>US flaggie
>I'm in Seoul now

what ?

are you Shure about that?

Keks willed it already.

from the roach coup
you think north korea would let turks into their country?

It's from the coup in turkey last year

>Playing pirate in a post nuclear war Mediterranean Sea

Good luck greekanon, also, pay debt.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kG9j5Io6yw

>not learning from the irish

China wants some of that Nork clay

Shades of splitting up Germany

SK gets stuff closer to their border; Chinks get theirs

Kim Jong Jr is literally just mashing buttons getting excited that there's attention on him. He's a bored child playing with his toys. Meanwhile America is focused on Russia. No one cares about NK

Kek is here

Fake

Link to original video

youtu.be/wBp0pbNyKjU

>2015

Come on.

Just do it.

>China wants some of that Nork clay

this, instead of paying norks for coal they just take clay and send their own slaves aka civilians to mine it.

You think the roach filming will survive the nuclear blast and set up an Asian Ottoman Empire?

Probably a fireworks show since this saturday is the 1st dictators bday

Fake and gay, typical for a roach to post a fake vid on Twitter
proof: youtube.com/watch?v=GGFwGHTAyY0

I feel like in a real butt fuck war most will fly for the border and eject

When the fuck does it actually ever happen? It's a bunch of bullshit.

>North Korean acts like a shitty drunk neighbor that always shit near the sidewalk going to your house.
> Berates his other neighbor and threatens to kick his garden gnome when he left off.
> meanwhile, symphatetic neighbor understands what that drunk neighbor is going through so he gives him some jobs like mowing the lawn and offers leftover lunch with him.
> still fucks things up. Intimimidate other asshole neighbor a few blocks away expecting it will not fight back.
>Asshole neighbor calls everyone to fuck his shit up if he doesnt stop.

Well we are here now.

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

North Korean Central TV stream link.

For monitoring for news.

Currently off-air, like normal. (They can't afford to broadcast 24 hours a day.)

>open with capitalism media player.

never, Norks do this kind of shit every year.

Somebody post the image with the naked father of current Kim drinking.

I want to see some action

Block party, everyone burn down NKs home and chase them out of our comfy neighborhood

this certainly feels different

china stopped buying north korean coal and forced companies to send back any coal they'd received from there

so this is a turning point either way

either NK will succumb to the pressure and play nice with everyone and then China will resume the coal shipments or they'll keep being antagonistic and get blown the fuck out (while potentially taking a major SK city or 2 with them)

>all the delusional cunts ITT
how many times do you retards claim "IT"S HAPPANINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" then nothing happens, particularly around NK. Most gullible fucks I swear

Unless they drop it right on the border NK will be fine.

If they dropped something like tsar bomb in the middle of SK they'd probably be fine. NK doesn't have 1/1000th that capability.

Well according to that
>Chill dude kicks druck dide as light as possible
>Drunk dude falls over doesnt even realise
>Everyone laughs at the drunk
>Drunk dude forgots, but is more of a chill drunk for a while because he is getting funny looks
Cycle repeats

>mms://121.167.43.161/chosun
Awesome thanks leafy

I don't want to see the Norks get BTFO though.

If they launched some anti ship missiles at the carrier group then got hit by some localised airstrikes in retaliation it would be neato.

china is just buthurt because little kim killed all china's spy's and loyalist in the Nork goverment.
They will just plant new ones in time.