RIP Steve Bannon (1953-2017)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trumps-border-wall-kick-off-san-diego-california-walls-30-feet-high/
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-steve-bannon-support-237148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cant wait to see T_D's excuse

About time that backwards, racist anti-semite left the office.
#MIGA

But that's not true at all, trump told bannon AND kushner to sort themselves out or he (Trump) would do it for them.

He basically said Bannon is nothing to him.
"You need to understand I met him after I beat al the senator and governors I have always been my own strategist"

DELETE THIS

Awoovey

source?

If he had to choose he is going to choose kushner, since Trump is suck a cuck for Ivanka

Ok, he is saying that to get both bannon and kushner to stop fighting because he doesn't need either

Sure thing, faggot.

Fuck Drumpf

Kushner and Ivanka have no place in this administration, Nepotism at its worst.

Muh 4d tic tac toe

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency

tl;dr - The Mercer family was the data analytic force behind it all and pushed Bannon into Trump's lap

i still trust Trump 100%, but that picture of Ivanka sitting at his desk in the oval office was still sickening. and kushner needs to go. there must be pressure for kushner to divest himself if he's so close to power to avoid conflicts of interest. he will be unlikely to do it, as he is backed by soros. but trump knows about soros. really the whole thing is just a mess and it needs to be corrected soon.

youre a fucking idiot if you dont think he will throw bannon completly aside for his mega rich Jewish son in law

I'm sure Vox would never embellish the truth ...

the better question is why Bannon hasn't resigned when everyone in the white house hates him and he has zero influence

Fake, he told Bannon and Kushner to basically grow up and work together.

or maybe he is convincing liberals to lay off him?

there's really no telling, it's just politics.

Bannon doesn't give a flying fuck about being liked. I mean, just look at him.

He is a revolutionary.

Does Bannon know the truth behind what happened to Andrew Breitbart?

Implying he isn't a cryptojew.

well, i don't know

but personally i doubt there is anything fishy. people die young all the time. people drop dead all the time from health issues. and i fully believe there is something going on with cpp, seth rich, jfk, and others. but breitbart? he just dropped dead. it happens.

died shortly after calling out podesta for childfucking...

help me Sup Forums...the mexican kid from down the street just heard about this and is laughing at me from outside my house...

>"i know you can hear me you fat puto, drumpf is finished!"

FUCK OFF LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKING MEXICAN FUCK YOU SHITSKIN SHITSKIN SHITSKIN SHITSKINS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

No, that's pro-Kushner spin planted by Kushner's PR team.

That story was the backpedal after (((their))) original plan of "Trump rejects Bannon, follows Kushner advice to attack Syria!" didn't go over as the triumphant Kushner debutante ball they'd expected.

So that story was cover to bury the original PR - the attack was planned long in advance, that's why all the pictures of #KushnerAtWar came out earlier in the week, they were setting it all up to make him look like a military genius and hero - and instead shift the blame back to Bannon.

Bannon is the nationalist, (((Kushner))) is the messianic apocalyptic Zionist death cult globalist. You can tell by when all the policies changed just when the Deep State coup occurred and Trump either drugged or flipped and Bannon executed.

p.s. This is all part of the Zionist push to make Kushner their Jewish JFK - and bring about their prophesied "End of Days."

"the Torah’s concrete idealism can and will be successfully implemented, if only the messianic moment is properly embraced" - Chabad

FOR MORE ON KUSHNER'S ULTRA-ZIONIST LUBAVITCHER VIEWS SEE THIS THREAD

only stormfags ever liked bannon, we're better off without them and him.

i'm aware

the thing about pizzagate is that it is the highest mountain ever of circumstantial evidence. like, high enough that in its totality the circumstantial evidence means a bit more.

but andrew breitbart tweeted a lot of shit. he wasn't trailblazing pedophilia at the highest levels of global power even back in 2010 or whatever it was. and he died over a year after that tweet. i mean, there is a lot to it, but breitbart is not a part.

Dominant male

Literally the definition of adhominem

>Vox
Nice highly editorialized clickbait headline

shill plz leave

Trump knows, he just doesnt care. Let the ZOG continue

Trump is based
That's a huge middle finger directed to the white nationalists

I know it's bait but I can't help myself.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trumps-border-wall-kick-off-san-diego-california-walls-30-feet-high/

The ad hominem also happens to be correct.

he called out george soros in a debate

he likes israel, because israel has the greatest track record ever for killing muslim zealots in the middle east, and they let there people live with some degree of liberty. zionist jews here have their tentacles so deep it's not a problem anyone can even begin to address in one term in office. but israeli jews? they are muslim-killing machines. it's healthy to support them, short term.

Can this "Trump Firing Bannon" meme end already, It's not going to happen.

Jesus you guys don't even remember the fact that Trump told you not to listen to the MSM.

That's a nice hypothesis you got there. Would it kill you to support it with an argument?

> t. DabraBéné

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Love the redesigned board games of the 90s.

That was a separate event before what OP is talking about, which is
>politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-steve-bannon-support-237148
basically saying Bannon did jack shit for him and is expendable. Very dark times for Bannon that he's saying this shit publically.
on another note
>not going to label China a currency manipulator
>NATO is now no longer obsolete
god damn the list of signature issues he's flip flopping on is getting long. He's going to be a generic republican with his shitty personality soon and that'll be political kryptonite
>base will hate him for betraying them
>indies hate his personality
>dems think he's literally hitler no matter what

their people

but yeah. right now we live in a world where you wake up, take a shit, shave, and head down to the mall to get something stupid because your chick has a birthday coming. and then you get run over by a muslim driving a truck down the sidewalk. maybe you get blown up. maybe you get shot.

it's not an acceptable state in the short-term. they need to be treated in a way that israel has mastered. the international jew? much bigger and much more complicated.

>Kushner and Ivanka have no place in this administration, Nepotism at its worst
The ADL will have you know criticizing anything Kushner and Ivanka do is hate speech and anti-semitism.

President Kushner will have you know he's sending you to the gulag.

"Kushner 2024: Make America Postville, Iowa Again"

Has Trump converted to Judaism yet? Or is he hiding it?

Steve Bannon is ineffectual loser. What has he done for Trump after he won the election? He's gone from one scandal to another while getting nothing done.

The fact of the matter is that there is more foreign relations than Sup Forums realizes. The president isn't just a man anymore and his decisions and words are a reflection of the country. If you let people get away with committing horrible acts, you are sending the message that you are either condoning their actions or are willing to look the other way. Even Obama, a pussy ass liberal, ran on a platform of "non-violence" and look at how that turned out.

I'm tired of Bannon and Sup Forums pretending like they're masters of foreign relations and how they know more than the entire intelligence committee. Bannon is an owner of an online news publication and Sup Forums is just a bunch of jobless bums. Ego's need to be checked and I'm glad Trump has started checking them.

t. Ahmed