White girls BTFO

White girls BTFO

How does it feel knowing your men prefer superior melanin enriched queens

How can anyone try to pretend that David Bowie was wrong?

>girls
>Sup Forums

Fuck off Becky no one wants your flat ass

>Queens
Queens of What? The more the word queen is used to describe niggers the more I associate it with thot, ho, nigress, sheboon, etc

that bitch ugly

that bitch looks like a man

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the melanated female form and soul, I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the nubian queen’s superiority over her white female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their undersized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.

The black woman is stout, well-made in her shapely stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The black woman's beauty is in the simplicity. Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of the Ethiopian Highlands?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

how do we save america?

is that Chaka Khan?

lol at the smileys

>melanin enriched queens

You jelly roasties?
How can white women even compete?

>How can """white""" women even compete?

like me, you are one of the rare white males on this board who are of higher intellect

Everybody knows that a white girl is no comparison to an ebony goddess. White men are leaving white girls for a real woman just like I did. You know what they say, "once you taste black you never go back."

>they can't

JUST
>sage

Black girls eternally BTFO, the king of men has chosen a white woman

lol this actually made me smile. I have crippling depression

imagine being in nubian queen denial

thanks for the tip!

As a white homo into white chicks, this is 100% ok by me