WHITE PEOPLE /BTFO/

*sips tea*

This does actually make a lot of sense when you think about it...

>Maybe you shouldn't be so afraid of Muslims killing your people? Just grow a pair and get over it, goy.

Truly the Jewish God.

>BUT THERE IS A CHANCE SO I'LL COWER IN FEAR LIKE THE KEK I AM!

>calls himself God
>asks questions

>If a radical terrorist driving a truck into a crowd doesn't scare you than you win!

>Volunteer for the multicult becasue America and NATO are bombing the middle east.

NO!

More European "Quick! Do nothing!" cowardice is all I see.

I could literally get a tan, glue a beard to my face, take a flight to Syria and get picked up by Sweden for an expense free vacation to Stockholm for the foreesable future.

Also if I rape a Swedish woman, I can gurgle some Arabic words and I'll get probation. And I'll have half the country defend me and people doing the same thing I did.

>Get a tan
You already have a tan by our standards, Jose.

>Fuck you xenophobic racist fat evil stupid person!!!1
Rly maek me thnk

so true omg

>God is a libtard

it explains so much

> Bombing the Middle East failed so let's bomb the middle east some more

> North Muricans

this is why memes are better

FUCK OFF
I DON'T CARE IF I'M MORE LIKELY TO DIE ANOTHER WAY
I STILL DON'T WANT MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN MY COUNTRY
ALSO I DON'T WANT MY RELIGION, RACE, AND CULTURE TO BE OUTBREEDED

All terrorist attacks are done by government.

Real terrorists attack officials - their death can actually do stuff or send message. So called terrorist attacks have never achieved anything. Governemnt is using terrorist to gain control over peoples minds

True lol

>this dangerous thing you're afraid is not as dangerous as this other thing so stop being so afraid

I wish i could single handedly strangle these people to death.

Fucking hell, it took her legs off?

"heh, you're more likely to die from y than x, so let me increase your chances of dying from x"

The thing is that people decide driving cars and eating carbs are worth the risk. It's a choice, cost-benefit analysis that comes down on the side of taking the risk.
There is no upside to cuckolding yourself with floods of shitskins who may or may not kill you. In fact it is wholly negative. There's no upside to taking the risk.
(((They))) and libturds will counter that giving shelter to poor poor starving people is worth the risk at which point you can't do anything because you're in two different moral universes.
Lesson of the story is that you shouldn't try to reason with Jews, leftists and racial aliens, ignore and overpower them instead.

Hey Britain don't worry about how acid attacks are now apart of your culture thanks to Muslims. Just accept it and dont be wacist! This God must be the Muslim one.

WHY are you bigots so afraid of being dismembers by trucks?

>le questions
>le truck attack