Redpill me on Turkish referendum

What side is our side? should we want Yes or No to win?

No matter which opinion deludes you, I will pick the side Erdoğan chooses.

Inshallah you convert to Islam as well

It wont even make a difference, the parliament basicly already lost its power. Even if Erdogan looses (what is unlikely) he simply would find another way.

what are they voting? DIdnt know that they are having a referendum about something.

Its about Erdogan getting more power or something like that. Polls put it very closely an it will happen in 4 day.

Ye, but what I m aiming at is will it have some effect on EU/Brussels

It basicly removes the parliament and gives the president full power (like it is in for example france)

Basically this.

But France also has a prime minister, do they rule as co-consuls? Or was the office stripped of its power after De Gaulle?

And isn't Germany's president essentially the same as the queen of england?

The leader of the roaches wants to create a caliphate and the only way to do it is by becoming a dictator.

This

The cockroaches want to do this all over Europe.

This picture describes Erdog and his supporters perfectly.

You want YES to win since it's almost certainly civil war if NO wins and that means a new influx of refugees for you

This is the truth about Turks. It is Islam's MO.

Hi my name is Ralph. I red pill myself without needing the help of other people. The only help I need is Chuck Norris' when it comes to making my wife climax. I'd cuck for chuck.

I want to unironically like erdogan because if he never happened there would be an even worse, more islamist etc. version of him coming up, but lmao how many fucking people did he put in jail over the ""coup"" (i.e. using a "gulenist" bank, having one of their books lying around or talking to one of them once)

Is there anyone that believes Erdogan will just accept "No" as a result?

He'll fake the results if needed.

Turks are okay I prefer them over Algerians, Moroccans, Iraqis or whoever anyday. They make good kebab, and are developing mount and blade.

I think that we'll get a major happening either way. Turks like to chimp out over anything.

FIRST POST BEST POST

This, very much.

Turkey wants to take alot of land & can activate cells in Europe.

New KB thread:

nice trash on the beach...

Turkey is a fucking hybrid(lot of races combined) country, just like USA.

Fuck those roaches, who needs them anyway?

What is Anzu voting?