Knowledge Bomb. The "White guy did it" Psy-Op Method

The "White guy did it" Psy-Op Method, is as the name imply's, a Psy-Op Method where a White Guy is blamed/framed/pinned/patsy'd for a Incident for various reasons.(Distraction from Terror Attacks, creating "White Guilt", Race Tensions, etc)

If you look into the narratives of all of these "White Guy did it" incidents, you can expose & see the Psy-Op method.

Here are 4 such incidents:

1) [Charleston Church Shooting] (Was done to create a Race War situation/spark (BLM & the Dallas Sniper were part of the same program) & Cause "White Guilt".)

2) [Canada Mosque Shooting] (Was done to create Sympathy for Muslims,Cause "White Guilt", make Trumps travel ban look bad, distract from Islamic Terror attacks going on & cover up a Islamic group feud)

3) [Kansas Bar Shooting] (Was done to cause "White Guilt" & distract from Islamic Terror attacks going on)

4) [New York "White Supremacist" Stabbing] (Was done to cause "White Guilt" & distract from Islamic Terror attacks going on)

A variation of this Psy-Op method exists and its done for a wider variety of different reasons.

Here is 2 such incidents:

1) [Aurora Shooting] (Was done to push Anti-Gun & like the Canada Mosque Shooting, to cover up a Islamic Terror Attack)

2) [Sandy Hook] (Was done to push Anti-Gun & cover up a conflict between Globalist groups/cults.)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=gTnj0My91os
archive.is/eMQIo
archive.is/jURmz
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10SEOUL272_a.html
esquire.com/news-politics/a47697/jared-kushner-trump-campaign/
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/08/22/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushners-power-play
pm.gc.ca/eng/minister/honourable-marie-claude-bibeau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
disobedientmedia.com/what-hillarys-goldman-sachs-speeches-revealed-about-changing-tides-in-the-koreas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Globalist Roles.

2) How the Tech Company's plan on betraying the IC.

3) Women & Cycles.

5) Zombies & Bioweapons(Race & Sex)

6) The Globalist Endgame

Ah, a midday knowledge bomb.

Found some dirt on McMaster, he's tied to Soros.

Birds of a feather seem to Flock together.

1) Will put the information out tomorrow, guy who refuses to say "Islamic terror" is tied to Arabs and Soros, what a shocker.

2)So how do attacks like the school shooting in San Bernardino play into this scheme?

Also the New York stabbing suspect is tied to a bunch of intel organizations,

youtube.com/watch?v=gTnj0My91os

>It's another cripplechan autist larp thread

sage ;^)

1) Funny how it all seems to connect together isn't it?

2) Well that shooting was a murder suicide from what I recall.

If you were actually an insider you'd have been long dead by now.

He isn't larping, he is just spreading well known information to shitposters and sage thread contributors.

1) It's something that you sometimes just have to see to believe. Fortunately there are others out there who have been watching this stuff.

2) Redpill for anons reading these threads, Ivanka has ties to the Clintons and says she's gonna keep being friends with Chelsea:

archive.is/eMQIo

archive.is/jURmz

3) Think that NK is just a distraction from what is going on in Syria and the EU?

You redditors are intolerable. Tell me more about how evil Assad is and how presidential Trump is for starting WW3 despite you wanting Hillary in charge.

I am literally talking about white privelage related stuff in university rn. Do you want to receive some knowledge bombs of your own?

Hillary's heath is really effecting her. Which is why she is rarely seen other then to be rolled out to say things.

No larping.

The world is an interesting place.

The information that gets out in my threads isn't "Well known".

NK might be a way for the a mutually beneficial regional powerplay.

If he was actually an imnsider he would've said anything about Kushner or Trump ousting Bannon, or just doing a complete 180 on all of his platform promises.

I've talked about this in recent threads if you actually read the archives........ That has nothing to do with the intel in the OP.

>The information that gets out in my threads isn't "Well known".

Because it's not information at all. It's just cold reading and rearranging the question backwards in an extremely vague manner, to seem like you answered it.

1) Xi has been cleaning people out over there and changing the tide on NK. Noticed he and Trump made a deal for coal and WL cables reveal they don't mind Korea reunifying since it will marginalize Japan by adding another regional player into the mix. Even if that means the US has influence on their border.

2) Been looking into SOHR, odd how they only have one guy who hasn't actually been to Syria for 15 years but where is the real dirt on them? Any ideas? So far I haven't been able to find anything on who funds them.

You seem very bothered that this information is getting out.

Tell us about how Alex Jones is a CIA disinformation asset then explain to us why you parrot his nonsense constantly?

>3) [Kansas Bar Shooting] (Was done to cause "White Guilt" & distract from Islamic Terror attacks going on)
but you said Kansas didn't matter

do the shills attack as much when you post in other threads?

Can you give me a rundown on the kushner/bannon issue?
And the san bernardino shooting was a falseflag or actually what it is reported to be?

Do Globalist Roles next!

Also, are the people in gamergate connected to globalists, or just a media industry?

Anon5 is literally rebbit tier you idiot

>m-m-muh insider

The shills attack my threads really hard in general.

Your shilling tactic is really pathetic. New, but pathetic.

Well you have to consider different levels.

1) Remember what I said about Globalist Regions?

2) Keep looking, SOHR is very interesting.

You didn't explain why there is so much overlap between your talking points and a known CIA disinformation program though....

Should we expect anything interesting from the NASA announcement tomorrow?

The Charleston shooting was fake
>Suspect enter church with a bulletproof west OUTSIDE his clothing , with a heavy black training bag what everyone can guess are firearms s
>Somehow le friendly niggers let him set down with them and chat in a cirle ,until he shoots them
>The supposed relatives of the killed govon TV to "express their sorrow and outrage" but not only come off as EXTREMLY disenterested, inorganic, aloof and bored but are even seen holding back laughter on occasions

Montreal shooting
>First reports detailing two shooter
>Also muslim suspects
>Later we're supposed to believe a Angel-faced pijama boy , whose most marital picture is sitting at home behind his chessboards, somehow got ahold of an automatic firearm IN CANADA and without military training executed peacul Muslims praying just AMIDSt Trump's Muslim ban

1) I plan on it.

2) Read the thread in the Archives, GG connects to both: 1) As I talked about recently. Ivanka is the real manipulator, also she is cucking Jared & doesn't like Bannon. So if you wonder why they are fighting..... only Ivanka is going to benefit if both of them are gone.

2) Seems to be what it was reported to be(Murder suicide).

Good job, also look into the other "White guy did it" Psy-Op incidents.

The OP's information is important to understand, so you can look back at those incidents & know how to spot/expose future ones if they pull them again.

Don't know.

Your shilling is just bizarre.

I've read that at over 800 people per square mile, demographics switch from voting majority republican to democrat, which I'm sure is part of the reason why the leftists want to cram everyone into cities in the name of "the environment".

Would creating a max density of 800 people be a useful means of curbing leftism? Should it be lower?

What is the oldest known communication between middle eastern and american peoples?

1) I do, which is why it's interesting. US is allowed to help one of their proxies consolidate power and everyone gets a nice headline about how they made the world a better place. China also weakens a second US proxy, and they're probably hashing out deals relating to other regions like North America and Africa I would imagine. On the right track?

2) Will keep looking into it, I'm sure there is something interesting that I haven't come across yet.

3) Any ideas what Tillerson said to Putin? I know Rex is anti Skull and Bones but that doesn't necessarily make him a good guy by default

>Trying this hard to force connections
Gtfo shill
AJ is based and your false claim won't change that
Either proof of gtfo
You're trying hard to discredit g on of the main opposition to globalism but it AIN'T WORKING shillboi

AJ is so based, he doesn't even trust himself

Alex / infowards is financed by Adnan Khashoggi, money man for the 9/11 hijackers.

1) How much do people working for the system know about psy-op methods ?

2) Are journalists / TV anchor / first responders in on it or useful idiots ?

3) Is there is way to know if a Psy-Op is successful ? Polling maybe ?

If we stopped exports of guns to mexico 50% of us gun companies would go under...

Glad to see you again user 5. Do you have time to explain or any resources into your theory of time traveling via doorways. Thanks

>You seem very bothered that this information is getting out.
>?????????????
>2) [Sandy Hook] (Was done to push Anti-Gun & cover up a conflict between Globalist groups/cults.)

wow what a mindblowing revelation about a hoax that did exactly the opposite of an Anti-Gun agenda with some meaningless, unverifyable bullshit tacked to it.

Seriously dude, you're straight up fucking embarrasing, there's nothing in your LARP to make it exciting and fresh and make people wanna participate. Your own worldview is obviously limited since you parrot the most normie, vanilla talking points and lore, and can't add to them anything of your own, to make it engaging. The crazy Australian Gnostic with his copypastas about vibrations is more interesting than you, at least he has that whole sincere stream of consciousness thing going on.

Do you have something out eh New York stabbing ?
I can't get hold of any indication it may be fake.

1) Right track of thinking.

3) Talk about regional stuff.

Cramming people together always lowers IQ.

Humans go from thinkers to Herd mentality.

anon5 you sound and type like scott adams.

i mean that as a compliment.

I have a question about the carbon tax in canada. All the businesses that can leave are now leaving because of it, others are closing down - what is the endgame for legislating an economic collapse into being, such as they have done in canada?

Look at the Islington attack in London, there were 100% "witnesses" claiming to show up to the scene and posting videos stating emphatically that the incident was drunk driving, not terrorism. Then their reports are picked up by other shill accounts and repeated as fact in an effort to get them to catch on.

If people get on a happening the moment it goes down, you can spot the people psyopping.

>2) Read the thread in the Archives, GG connects to both:
I've been trying to find the connections between the people involved, but I'm getting nowhere. Could you give a bigger hint at what I should be looking for?

>Your shilling is just bizarre

not an argument

also, please explain pic related.

Why did you do a 180 on jews last thread? All this time you said jews aren't all bad and 99%of jews are good people then you said the opposite and that we need to stop the jews and how evil jews are and how they will get us into the war

>The world is an interesting place

No, it's actually pretty blunt and boring. Nothing your drama action movies

Cold reading is a well known cult brainwashing tactic employed by folks like scientologists. Read up on L Ron Hubbard's dianetics, the OTO's soul cracking, etc.

Look at the whole narrative.

That has nothing to do with the thread.

It just relates to Energy waves/frequency's from what I gather.

1) Those who employ them, know them very well.

2) Mix of both depending on incident.

3) Reaction.

3) So probably issues beyond just Syria. Think Putin will let Assad go? Seems like now that the Deep State pulled one over on Trump they'll have to find a new figurehead.

Bothers me how Trump has not been his usual self, even his tweets sound weird.

4) Does the cramming effect happen overtime or is it more something that happens if you're raised in that environment in your younger years?

Is there a way we can get a country to nuke Mecca and have Israel take the blame?

Can you answer this:

Keep looking, you're on the right track :^)

Look up the guy's Linkedin

Look at all the security contracting firms he used to work for, and how he randomly was not working for some period of time. Something is off there.

is china taking nk so it can farm for its people and fuck off out off the china sea?

Agenda 21 & Agenda 24

I suggest you look at them & consider why "Climate Change" & "Overpopulation" is pushed on Western Country's.

Look what I said in that OP, and then follow the system upward from them.

Social Engineering.

It's clear you didn't even read the threads I did about it that topic.(The "Jewish Conspiracy" Psy-op & Framing of Hitler")

It's not if you know whats going on.

>It's clear you didn't even read the threads I did about it that topic.(The "Jewish Conspiracy" Psy-op & Framing of Hitler")

In your words "NTAJW(Never Trust A Jewish Woman)."

3) Syria has strategic value. The only thing keeping Syria from falling is the Gov & Russia.

If Syria falls, Turkey will be next in line for the Destabilization and then Europe is completely fucked.

4) Overtime

If Mecca is nuked, all Nuclear country's will be attacked regardless.

Exactly.

Who would gain the most from taking NK's land?

That is what you have to think about.

1. What globalist groups were involved in Sandy Hook? Was the jewish/italian mob presence linked the Venetian Black Nobility?

2. Have you heard anything about the Ottawa attack on Parliament? The guy claimed to be ISIS but he was actually the son of a cabinet minister IIRC.

If the globalists want to destroy the world, why don't they just cut to the chase and blow it up already?

>3) Syria has strategic value. The only thing keeping Syria from falling is the Gov & Russia.
>If Syria falls, Turkey will be next in line for the Destabilization and then Europe is completely fucked.

Should we be pro Erdogan in his Referendum then? I was strict against it, but I guess he would prevent the destabilisation. He is an asshole, but a strong leader.

>If Mecca is nuked, all Nuclear country's will be attacked regardless.
But being an anti-semite wouldn't be nearly as much of a stigma as it is and globalists wouldn't hide behind the jew label as much.

1) How come no aspiring group has nuked Mecca then? That would honestly put us back on track and throw all the groups making moves right now totally off.

2) China would actually benefit from labor-export and trade if NK got absorbed by SK, and it would knock Japan down a notch and make them get caught up competing with a regional enemy who's absence the last few decades has benefitted them.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10SEOUL272_a.html

3) Given what Erdogan has done farming out migrants to Europe, Turkey having a crisis would affect the EU much more, and they wouldn't even have to move anyone into the continent, they're already there.

What is the strategic value of Syria?

Why did L Ron Hubbard forge letters and attribute them to Sirhn Sirhan?

If the Ottowa attacker was actually related to a cabinet minister you guys should be pretty worried about the Muslim situation in Canada

1) As I said, it was a conflict between globalist groups/cults.

2) Canada really covers things up.

Those words should be thought about.

Because they want to End it on there terms.

Did you see the thread I made talking about it recently?: Turkey wants to take land in the middle east & Europe.

Cucking him with whom? Bannon? Trump?
What's her endgame?

1. Is an invasion of North Korea likely?

2. Has Trump sold out? Are the Globalists forcing him to attack Syria for the pipeline and North Korea for dissolution of sovernity?

3. Will the EU collaspe? Will the EU still collaspe if Le Pen isn't elected?

>hurr durr white guys didnt du nuffin

Just as stupid as minorities claiming racism can only be done by whites. Fuck off.

>Psy-Op Method where a White Guy is blamed/framed/pinned/patsy'd for a Incident for various reasons
Duh. What a waste of KB and thread.
>captcha: White Pride Power Cross

>Those words should be thought about.
It sounds like you're contradicting yourself.

>Turkey wants to take land in the middle east & Europe.
Does he want to fuck the whole Europe or just take the Balkan area?

1) If you look at most wars/conflicts, they are just regional circlejerks. Imagine how the world would change if Mecca was Nuked.

2) Now you are thinking.

3) Exactly.

>Russian subversion

1) Is Ivanka even a real Jew or just pretending?

esquire.com/news-politics/a47697/jared-kushner-trump-campaign/

>As it happens, however, Jared's marriage to Ivanka was not a foregone conclusion. The couple have been married for seven years and have three children together, but during the early days of their relationship Seryl Kushner had expressed concern that Ivanka wasn't Jewish. The couple broke up, and they reunited only after Ivanka agreed to convert to Judaism. Even then, according to Bob Sommer, Charles Kushner remained skeptical. He made Ivanka's conversion as testing as it could be. "This wasn't like, 'Talk to a rabbi, read a couple of paragraphs,'" Sommer says. "It was hard and difficult, and it was on Charlie's terms."

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/08/22/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushners-power-play

>An acquaintance of Jared and Ivanka’s told me, “Jared, he’s human. He’s got people he likes and doesn’t like and is plotting and scheming. But Ivanka’s unusual. She’s a little bit like Bill Clinton. She seems to be on message one hundred per cent of the time.” It’s a comparison that Ivanka’s friend Chelsea Clinton has made as well. “She’s always aware of everyone around her and insuring that everyone is enjoying the moment,” Chelsea told Vogue last year. “It’s an awareness that in some ways reminds me of my dad.”

You into "Evidence of Revision", my man? Part 4 has all kinds of juicy stuff on Bobby's murder and MKULTRA.

Actually read the rest of the OP & thread.

It's no waste at all if you understand how they do things.

Canada you are turning into Sweden 2.0

Not really.

Look at where the most Turks are located......

1) Do some thinking on it, and no its not Bannon or Trump.

2) She is connected to many different people.

1) By whom? China could do a ground war & US/Japan/SK could provide surgical strikes.

2) No, but he is being influenced & slowly isolated.

3) Consider the EU Army.

iirc true jewish lineage can only pass through women so that kinda implies you cant actually convert in their eyes

I like how you always say these big faceless entities are behind everything and, even when the facts and evidence point at it being Jews, you deny it's Jews. Purely because of that these are /x/ tier filled with mental gymnastics.

>Look at where the most Turks are located......
fuck thats Germany I guess

You seem bothered by this information getting out.

Also I've made several thread about them, and they don't control the full chessboard.

Interesting isn't it?

But focus on the influencing factor.

1) Wish someone would do it and get the ball rolling. If we are going to have to fight another world war I'd rather fight an enemy I actually believed was worth killing.

2) It's interesting how the media is ignoring the whole Turkey issue and how many immigrants Erdogan has sent into the EU.

3) Was that whole episode with United this week a media distraction? Direct outrage at a company someone didn't like as well as get people's minds off of Syria?

1. no
2. yes; yes
3 no; no

>2) She is connected to many different people.

She is a globalist Jew bitch?

>Not really.
So why are Jewish women bad? Not all Jews are evil, but all Jewish Women are?

>Actually read the rest of the OP & thread.
The rest of the op/thread is: race war/ whiteguilt/ distract from ISIS.

And other places around Europe.

1) We've never actually had a proper World War. All we've had is Regional Circlejerks.

2) It's a ticking timebomb. Islam is going to take over most of Europe either by Population or by Force. Likely a mix of both

3) Absolutely.

Clinton Connections among others.

pm.gc.ca/eng/minister/honourable-marie-claude-bibeau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

why am i just finding out about this now? 2 and half years later?

1) China already has 150k troops on the border and Japan has sent ships to join with the US armada heading to NK.

Consider that Xi has been purging pro NK people from the PLA. They are fixing to make this a happening and benefit both players in the long run.

Nice to see some war that actually might help the US if done right for a change.

disobedientmedia.com/what-hillarys-goldman-sachs-speeches-revealed-about-changing-tides-in-the-koreas/

2) Do you think that exposing some of his staff could actually have a real world effect? Are important people still listening?

Can there be a successful religion that doesn't worship anything?

Rockefeller wasn't a Jew. Gates isn't either. And, Trump isn't a Jew.
See, the big thing connect globalists is wealth and connections. That's why the argument is against globalists, not >le JEWS

Relates to brain wiring.

Understand the bigger importance of this information.

2) Yes

This doesn't have anything to do with the thread.

Anon5, have you passed middle school history classes yet?

World War 2 had numerous fronts in Europe, China, southeast Asia, India, Africa, Middle East, South America.

What exactly is a "proper" world war if not fronts all over the world?

---

What do you think about the similarities between scientology and mormonism?

Bingo.

Yes & No.

>2) It's a ticking timebomb. Islam is going to take over most of Europe either by Population or by Force. Likely a mix of both
so we have to hope Erdogan doesnt win his referendum?