Veganism is the redpill

Veganism is the redpill for our future and to tell big pharma to fuck off.

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

pcrm.org/health/diabetes-resources/the-vegan-diet-how-to-guide-for-diabetes
kaloramainformation.com/about/release.asp?id=3062
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/8267876/Statins-the-drug-firms-goldmine.html
naylornetwork.com/shr-nwl/articles/?aid=62756&projid=3961
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/99bb/8b3d4b9ce5dfbb6b91bea1457447d9241ecc.pdf
dresselstyn.com/JFP_06307_Article1.pdf
cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/D718D5E9F16F2F9E4075D32373C874BA/S0007114510003004a.pdf/div-class-title-the-capacity-of-foodstuffs-to-induce-innate-immune-activation-of-human-monocytes-span-class-italic-in-vitro-span-is-dependent-on-food-content-of-stimulants-of-toll-like-receptors-2-and-4-div.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3004072/
dairyinfo.gc.ca/index_e.php?s1=dff-fcil&s2=cons&s3=consglo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's more big pharma shilling going in vegan communities than you would care to believe.

Also every vegan is a temporary vegan. Not many can sustain their health on a strictly vegan diet for long.

Veganism has been proven to result in a loss in bone mass, and helps accelerate osteoporosis. Veganism is very bluepilled and bad for your health in fact.

Lizard Lobby won t like that. Your Alien Overlords want you to eat meat.

veganism makes your teeth GO GREEEY.

>lucky enough to grow up without any allergies
>limit yourself to less than 10% of the produce you can put in your mouth

'cats are super predators.' Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton. 2016-2017. R.I.P.. Killed by kitty.

So Big Pharma is shilling for people to get off their meds because of improved diet?

pcrm.org/health/diabetes-resources/the-vegan-diet-how-to-guide-for-diabetes

We have a billion dollar stent industry, you know, the shit used to unclog arteries

kaloramainformation.com/about/release.asp?id=3062

$35 billion dollar statin industry

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/8267876/Statins-the-drug-firms-goldmine.html

treating chronic disease in the US is a 1.5 trillion dollar industry. 1.5 trillion

naylornetwork.com/shr-nwl/articles/?aid=62756&projid=3961

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/99bb/8b3d4b9ce5dfbb6b91bea1457447d9241ecc.pdf
dresselstyn.com/JFP_06307_Article1.pdf

cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/D718D5E9F16F2F9E4075D32373C874BA/S0007114510003004a.pdf/div-class-title-the-capacity-of-foodstuffs-to-induce-innate-immune-activation-of-human-monocytes-span-class-italic-in-vitro-span-is-dependent-on-food-content-of-stimulants-of-toll-like-receptors-2-and-4-div.pdf

Source?

Why do countries who consume the most dairy have the most cases of osteoporosis then ?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3004072/
dairyinfo.gc.ca/index_e.php?s1=dff-fcil&s2=cons&s3=consglo

Regardless of any GMO or pharma or whatever bullshit OP is bitching about, I've been on a vegetarian diet the past month and it's actually not so bad. I've been doing it for weight loss and the results are progressing very nicely. In fact my diet would actually be vegan as well if I cut out eggs, cheese, and substituted my animal butter for almond butter.
Just don't fall for the tofu or soy meme. The estrogen will fuck your body up. Get your protein from nuts and legumes.

the whole world worships the devil get them to stop torturing breeding killing eating. ha ha ha ha.

>vegetables.
it s still tainted with fleshy parts you know.
try growing your own crops.

learn biology and prove yourself wrong you stupid faggot

cute. cow. attempting to fight the alien establishment. santa claus isn t real you know.

cringe

lul. yeah learn science O.P..

cringe. cringe. cringey. crangey. lol.

4 posts in and the vegancuck is already spamming studies links lol
some things never change

being vegan is one of the most important redpills

Your wife seems to prefer my superior tasting semen ya fucking cuck

Your wife will get passed around like a cheap whore after you die of a fucking heart attack ya fucking cuck

>spamming.
this.
stop the posting of illegitimate mainstream sources O.P. not politics. ban him. ban him.
#EndSuicide.
O.P. is killing himself depriving his SYSTEM. of valuable nutrients.