Why are the intelligent, attractive girls always liberal?

Why are the intelligent, attractive girls always liberal?

whats with the matching dots under her eyes

This is a slide thread.

Besides she looks closer to 40

She looks "ethnic"

0/10

Because they want to go with the flow of the pcorrect contemporary planet t and not stand up against what is wrong

>intelligent
>attractive
>liberal
pick one

>intelligent
>attractive

because the are intelligent

>intelligent
>attractive
....no.

>attractive

If this is attractive, i really don't understand your standard.

>really curly hair
>chiseled features

I'd laugh but I already know she hates herself for the way she looks so why even bother

Remember to report all the pointless troll threads.

There are plenty of ugly liberal girls as well. You're observing a trend that isn't there.

The actual trend is that women in general (regardless of appearance) tend towards the left. The reason for this is that many left vs right issues are an issue of feelings vs logic, the former of which women are much more drawn towards.

Just look at immigration. The right has a plethora of logical reasons to oppose it, including its effect on crime and on the job market. Meanwhile the liberal position just boils down to "Aw come on guysss, they just want a better life :((((("

>clearly a mongrel
>attractive

She looks like a crack whore trying to pass herself off to be 19

> I already know she hates herself for the way she looks

THIS

low self-esteem and self-hatred oozes from simply one pic

/thread

>5'2"
ooh baby
that's a pump n dump, lads

>intelligent
>liberal
pick one

>nose piercing
>bags under eyes
>weird dot things under her eyes?
she looks like a MILF at 19, she needs some fucking sleep
also
>evidence of intelligence: none
disgusting/10

>19
>looks 30
Y U C K
White girls age like MILK I tell ya

>picture unrelated

19 year old girls are NOT intelligent

>implying she's white

Sure, Ahmed.

>white

Ay mon.

>mutt
>attractive

Looks like your average german girl who just rolled off the tanning bed t b h

>intelligent
>attractive

If she's both those things, than what is that thing on her nose?

>Why are the intelligent, attractive girls always liberal?
Shes ugly as fuck and im mexican m8

Because girls are very impressionable and the intelligent ones are sent to brainwashing camps that we call 'universities'. I don't see what's difficult to understand.

Well... you got the liberal part right at least.

His standard is obviously anything with a cunt.

Jesus Christ you new fags need to learn to recognize threads that are meant solely to distract you from more important issues. Just ignore the bait and move on.

The dots are eyeliner.

>intelligent
>liberal

It's not that they are always liberal, it's that these girls are the only type to virtue signal

You don't see "OMG I LUV TRUMP" on any of these girl profiles because there's no reason to have this.

Also who cares. You can fuck these Tinder sluts and never even mention that you're a Trump supporter or Republican.

I have had sex with over 50 women off Tinder and it basically has never come up.

>uses an app that men use to pump and dump and women use to get rammed for 15 minutes then leave
>somehow political opinions and world ideals matters how good a cock rams into her

She's a fucking idiot with the looks of a 40 year old. Tinder isn't meant for life long partners, it's a let's fuck app.

>19
>looks like she is 28
Fuck women age like shit these days their beauty peaks at fucking 15 or 16 years old after that it declines

>Average IQ of 71
I don't think you can judge what is intelligent and what isn't. Anyway, this board is for the white man, low IQ negros need not apply.

Have fun with your low IQ children.

> Tfw no insanely hot ultra-liberal gf to hatefuck

>19

What the fuck

Holy shit these.
>hey I downloaded this app and set up this profile so I can get anonymous dick on the sly
>but let's discriminate against trumpsters, even though the whole point is to fuck and chuck
These batches are like negaverse friendzone, 'hey maybe if I anonymously fuck this guy for a while we can blossom into a long term relationship'. Fucking degenerates.

they want big goverment to care for them, its all hard coded into their soul, nothing to do there

Dont worry they love to be hate fucked, its in there nature.
Just look at Ted Bundy the serial killer, hundreds of women flocked over getting wet hoping he would notice them, despite being a necrophiliac and a serial killer who brutalized women.

>intelligent
>liberal
choose one faggot

That looks like a fucking octoroon. Might as well fuck a monkey