WARNED TO LEAVE

Oh shit monkies its happening?

DailyStar was the first to report the 150k troops that was later picked up by the rest of the news sites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8MUha8F-T8
youtube.com/watch?v=ayjVxUC2qDE
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605120/north-korea-war-america-kim-jongun-evacuation-pyongyang-donald-trump-missiles
youtube.com/watch?v=zq54msMu3Sc&t=734s
youtube.com/watch?v=QAnky-QJwII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

OP IF A FGT

oh fuck boys

Freedom is coming to North Korea

But where?

bump

DailyStar is picking up the article

finally

Once this goes on Drudge then you know the STHF

YOU SEE MY CHIN WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WON'T ROLL OVER AMERICA

Please be happening.

>Daily star

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=C8MUha8F-T8

MAKE ASIA NUKED AGAIN

Oh shit, Kim is going to fall for the oldest trick in the book.

They said they lost sight of one of the NK subs.

President Trump is getting China to take care of Kim Jong Un. When it's all said and done, President Trump will go down as one of the greatest leaders in the history of our nation.

"Temporary" work camps

my final form

IKR. Getting another world power to do what you them to do is pretty strong leadership right there.

>to do what you them to do

Please be fucking real.
I'm tired of all of these false happenings. Christ.

>Your nation is saved by a reality tv star who sales steaks.

>Evac
I don't remember this happening. Ever.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

post link you island nigger

WOW I'm a fag, forgot "want"

HAHAHAHA

If any nation goes against America, sooner or later it will be crushed. We have a military budget greater than the next 48 COUNTRIES COMBINED. Most of which are our allies. I cant wait till we can carpet bomb those slanty eyed commie fucks, and guess what? They cant hide in the jungle like the gooks of the past, We will level everything in sight if they deploy nukes and make them a wasteland, and I will smile while we do it. GET SOME', GOOKS!
youtube.com/watch?v=ayjVxUC2qDE

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605120/north-korea-war-america-kim-jongun-evacuation-pyongyang-donald-trump-missiles

They can just listen for it.

When was the last time the US won a war?

I wonder if he offered them a proposition along the lines of, you deal with DPRK, we agree to better trade agreement. You don't deal with DPRK, we ramp up tariffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=zq54msMu3Sc&t=734s

I would prefer to die from Nuke, because at least I would have chance to see explosion (if I don't look to early in that direction or hit to close).

>Prepare for war

Literally didn't say that

That's literally what he said lol, check his twitter

hmm..i don't think they have evacuated Pyongyang before..thats new isn't it?

habbening is on again

nuke em

Reporter in Pyongyang. Says they have to leave (for the "big event") 6:20 AM local time
"Big Event" 80 minutes guys!!!!

>Officially end the Korean war after less than 3 months in office

>"Big Event"

for Yu

Sorry to say, but the U.S military pays $100 for a single hammer.

War on terror probably wont end, but in 2003 we destroyed iraq. Placed in a battle with an actual nation with borders, murica win every time.

Well I wouldnt mind the direct hit but id rather not die from rad poisoning, takes too long, and bleeding out through yer skin while yer innards turns to mush isnt my idea of a good time.

He will go down with George Washington and Lincon if he manages to solve he NK problem and unite South Korea

Oh! haha, yes I see it there from yesterday. That's good negotiating by Trump and looking like it might work, too. I imagine China takes a quick look at the books, does some tallies on how much fucking up NK would cost vs. how much bad trade deal with US would.

>turns out China is invading Pyongyang instead to finally slap down it's retarded neighbor

NK absolute client state of China when?

It's 5:09 in North Korea lets get a Best Korea general going!

Nice to see your making your first supercarriers, maybe you can actually contribute to the world stage now?

Highly doubtful. The entire population worships that chubby checker like a God. Why do you think Hirohito got to stay Emperor of Japan? Devotion to Kim far exceeds the level of devotion nips showed to Hirohito.
Very difficult to see how this one gets resolved, but the idea of a stable transition to democracy is more than far-fetched.

Panama, Grenada, Cold War, The US-Estonian war for the Bering Sea. The war against famine at home, the war against anti-consumerism, Independence Day against the Aliens, the War on things being sugar free.

>North Korea
>calling a fight with the US a war
lmao it'll be a fucking curb stomp.

NOT A SINGLE SOURCE

NOTHING

FUCKING LARPING 100%

their population would be impossible to deal with, considering how brainwashed they have been their ENTIRE lives. transitioning them into a current, real-world reality would be like pulling people from the matrix.

never ;P

Or perhaps he is wondering why somebody would annouce a " Big Event " before starting a war.

calm down poland

Our issue is we win the initial conflict and then get into muh nation building which always devolves into insurgency. If we face off against a uniformed military, that shit ends in a day. See Syria, Libra, Iraq etc.

Or did you think the Iraqi military just let us in to capture Saddam before it devolved into muh terrorism?

Considering 95%+ of the population is starving to death just foreign aid alone will save their minds.

The best that will happen is Kim and his loyalists get taken out, then a new government subservient to China gets installed.

Because this is Sup Forums I think I should mention the "redpill" of Lincoln.
Do you know why Lincoln freed the slaves?
It must have been a good reason because he caused half the country to succeed and revolt.
Why does the Lincoln memorial have fasci under his hands?

Incidentally, Kim il-Sung's birthday is only a couple of days away, though an evacuation doesn't really align with typical celebratory tradition.
At all.

The fear is Seoul. 25 million Koreans live within not only missile by artillery range

We can block that much firepower if they unload it all

wow
kill yourself right fucking now

Keks were had.

If I kill myself, do my enemies lose?

>supercarriers
They're troop carriers until the mid 2020's at the earliest. Continued delays to delivery of the F35 vertical thrust model, and recently discovered issues with the launch platform, might push that back until 2030.
There's talk of us leasing them out until then. Yes, you read that right. Britain may have to lease out its brand new supercarriers because it doesn't have any planes for them.

The South seceded before he was even sworn in, while his stated intention prior to his administration and throughout the first couple of years was not to pursue abolition, though he made plain his opposition to the 'Peculiar Institution'. Lrn2history

youtube.com/watch?v=QAnky-QJwII

God bless killing gooks

(((freedom)))

>Trump is getting China to take care of Kim Jong Un
This. Trump's gonna pull a game of thrones on his ass.

I think China buys raw metals from north Korea. My bet is the deal is they help us get Kim out and China can take those mines as their own as a spoil.

>tfw the sleeping giant meme is real
being american is the fucking tits

>Trump tells Putin and Assad to evacuate from airbase.
>Puts a few potholes in airfield to look good to basic bitch republicans.
>Muh Ruskies hacked America narrative gone
>Tells Putin he can have his Syrian pipeline in exchange for no interference with North Korea
>Trump meets with Xi Jingping while missiles hit.
>Works out a deal where China accuires mineral rich North Korea in exchange for letting U.S. BTFO the Kim regime.
>South Korea just becomes Korea, they don't want to absorb these poor farmers anyway.
>Trump sells discounted coal to the Chinese

or

build your own planes.

faggot

liberia

>mfw NK flattens Seoul and after getting rekt in the war to follow, South Korea implodes due to refugees and destruction

LOL buddy. I don't think you have the right to use that phrase anymore

Here's to you, Canada
>pic related

Tabloid click bait.

Just shut down the atoms dude

see
do it before i shove a rake up your ass, poopland

What happens to North Korea if Kim is killed? The population is told that he is a literal god and that their country is the best in the world. They are brainwashed from the beginning of their lives. How do you deal with that level of mental illness when they find out they've been lied to their whole lives?

AMERICAN IMPERIUM

This.

If you burgers did invade how long do you think it would take for the country to fall?
How would you deal with a likely unknown number of nuclear warheads? So they arent used?

why they just cant send a sniper over to kill the president as soon as he´s outside the building or drone the military command
no warmonger - no war

>implying 99% of the starving rural areas even know who he is

>poopland
It is getting serious

was picked up by all of the fake news sites but none of the real ones*

Please don't ever post that cuck again he's the biggest faggot to ever run Canada

surgical strikes via stealth bombers and drones (see B-2) and black ops, dont forget cruise missiles, bunker busters, etc.

>fasci

They were a SPQR symbol before the fascists ruined them.

Worship through coercion is not real worship. Remove the threat of dearth or prison camps and see how they feel.

MODS WE NEED A STICKY

Wouldn't be just them. China and South Korea would be taking the reins on that one... I also wanted to point out that the allies built democratic nations in Japan, Germany and Austria and the Soviets did it dozens of times on their end as well.

Not every country is an ungovernable Islamic shit hole.

Keep in mind that NK employs an extensive series of caves, large enough to march divisions through.
Conventional warfare is going to go out the window unless they choose to bring the fight.

Is it the day of the rake?

Seoul would likely be abandoned before war broke out, with Busan becoming the defacto capital. Seoul isn't in a defensible position. If Kim sees Seoul being evacuated, he'll take that as a declaration of war and attack immediately.

You canadacucks better not pussy out this shit like you did in vietnam, you could fight in korea like your ancestors.