R*ssians

Should all russians be exterminated with extreme prejudice?

Yes/No.

t. albanian

The rape of Germany is a myth.

The numbers “raped” were initially modest: from 20,000 to 150,000 in Germany. But in 1992, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, in Germany there was published a book by two feminists, Helga Zander and Barbara Jor, “The Liberators and Liberated,” where for the first time a figure of 2 million was arrived at. Moreover, it was derived from a completely flawed premise: statistical data for 1945-1946 were collected in a Berlin hospital in which there were born somewhere around 500 children per year and approximately 15-20 people were listed under “nationality of father” as “Russian”. Moreover, two or three such cases were classified as “raped”. What did these “researchers” do? They arrived at the conclusion that all the cases where the father was Russian were the result of being raped. Then Goebbel’s formula from “8 to 80” was simply factored in. However, the mass distribution of this figure took place in 2002 with the publication of Anthony Beevor’s book “The Fall of Berlin”, which was published here in 2004, and the mythical figure of “2 million” was then taken out for a stroll by the Western mass media on the eve of the 60th anniversary of the Victory.

CTR please leave

Here is a report from the military prosecutor of the 1st Belorussian Front concerning unlawful acts against the civilian population during the period from 22 April to 5 May 1945. The seven armies of the front consisted of 908,500 personnel and 124 crimes were recorded, including 72 of rape. Only 72 cases per 908,500

Why do German women want to be victims so bad?

Fuck off, russian shill.

You shall not fill your database with mindless information.
Saged and reported.
It's time to make america great again.

Thank you for this, user

t. Polish diaspora faggot

No
Just exterminate non Russians who support Russia
They are stupid and useless

only those bolshevik jews

Yes.

No.

Kikes yes.

t. Drumpf the warmonger

Fuck off Sup Forums stands with Putin.

Why do you even care? You're from fucking Denmark

>own 25% of the world's surface
>starve to death

Yep, including all Soviet states. Give their land to someone useful.

No. Communism just took the absolute worst Russians and set them loose. Same thing how the Chinks unleashed backwater peasants into the cities, and now they shit in streets just like the Pajeets.

Also bullshit. While I would argue that a large number of the Red Army rapists were probably Turkics or Caucasians, Slavs don't exactly have a gleaming record on war rape.

t. ethnic Russian

The Poles are eternally assblasted about anything Russian. It's kind of cute, at least until they start being mean in person.
They're like an autistic little brother to us.

Yes Russians are the definition of subhumans
It's incredible that these fucking animals are considered "white"
That image makes me fucking angry, Russians are fucking subhuman dogs
I am utterly insulted these beasts are categorized as "white" under the same racial classification as me. I, and other Aryans are of no relation to these savages.

>Ireland talking about non-white subhumans
Oh, the irony.

>They're like an autistic little brother to us.
>Live in USA
>Worship "muh motherland"
Kek. Why are you living in enemy's country, tavarish? Where is your love for the motherland? Are $$$ more important?
Typical Russian hypocrisy.

No. The Danes shoud, however.
kys, potato nigger

kek, I'm not a Putinbot. At the risk of triggering more well-established burgers, it's my heritage. I like my people--Russians specifically, but whites in general.

I like you, too, Dabrowski.

I've got wool socks 100% identical to the ones on the girl in lower left. I mean like exactly same shade of red and exactly same number white stripes. Also same amount of red at the toes and the heel. Like holy shit, what the fuck?!

Fucking shill, sleep well on your bed of shekels

Interesting.

That might be not-just-some-random pattern... hmm.

It's a sign, user. You were meant to gangraped by slavs.

>only 150,000 raped
Thanks for clearing that up Ivan

You little mudskinned Balkan Turkroach Muslim fuck having the audacity to scrutinize the racial purity of a pale-skinned, blonde haired blue-eyed aryan such as myself. It's absolutely laughable.
Ireland is well respected and white, Russians are despised by every civilized European peoples. And rightfully so.

There's no reports of any more than 72 rapes overall. That's what the (((feminists))) first reported. It's like how the Holocaust never said 6 million at first. Now they say 2 million people were raped. If you truly believe it you're just as blind as the people who believe 6 million

Personally, I'm kinda disappointed that America didn't nuke Germany. Nothing of value would have been lost and I'm sure Japan would have gotten the message. Maybe Merkel's current attempt to destroy Europe will be Germany's last when it finally becomes part of the caliphate and a prime target for nuclear cleansing.

Yes

>Jew saying he wants to nuke aryans
holy shit I would murder you

ABSOLUTELY YES

Stay mad. Germans and Scandiniggers have always been civilization-destroying pests. They're like the Irish of Europe. Worse than a cross between niggers and Jews.

FILE DELETED
SLAV APOLOGIZERS DETECETED
HERE IT IS IN ALL ITS GRUESOME NATURE, THE TRUE FACE OF RUSSIANS

We're all kinda disappointed America doesn't nuke Israel.

Well, good thing nobody cares. Either way, this doesn't refute the fact that Germans and Scandinavians are the niggers of Europe, and that the Russians were doing them a favor by diluting their savage genetic material.

>Muhhhh 2 gorrilion rapes

Protip to all merilards defending our German women and crying !Uh Russia

In southwest Germany rape was even more common
And guess who the perpetrators were
Your niggers
Interracial !ass rape of German women is the cover-up of WW2