This cuck is chatting up my 11yr old sister

what can I do to get back at him??

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/paedophile-hunters-dark-justice-reveal-7692056
darkjustice.co.uk/contact-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post this in Sup Forums where it belongs

Beat up? Tell him to meet you(via sisters profile) and confront the faggot with a camera.

If he panics i have three words m8.

Extortion extortion extortion.

Picture is of a 10 year old boy.

get your sister wet and ready for him

he is 16.

Get on your sister's phone and tell him to come over for sex. Dress up like your sister, and then after he has sex with you, pull off your wig and laugh at him for being gay. He'll be mortified.

You know his last name by any chance, OP?

After Christmas put an ad on craigslist for people to donate used Christmas trees for a scouting project and it's ok to leave them in the driveway. Then post his address

Tell him that your sister is 11, tell him to fuck off, and tell him you'll beat the shit out of him if he lays a finger on your sister. Threaten him in person however so they don't have text evidence. Pedos deserve to get gassed.

this

be a man OP

Marry her before he does so you destroy his heart.

Go to the police. Grooming is a crime. As should be those glasses.

This is actually better advice OP if you don't feel like threatening him.

I cant prove he is messaging my sister though because I only ever see the messages when she is on her phone. I dont know her passcode, trust me I have tried.

Convince him he is actually gay.

Sup Forums is not your army mate. im betting this guy bullied you or some shit

You should tell your parents about this, shit is no joke. 16 year olds shouldn't be befriending 11 year olds, tell your parents and then tell the authorities.

t. pedo

I know its not my army. I just dont have experience with it

If you have his name find him on facebook and message his mom. Tell her that her son is a nonse chatting up an 11 year old.

Leave him alone, why are you so creeply obsessed with your sister? Have you been sniffing her panties while watching her in the shower?

>people are actually responding to this blatant slide thread

OP is just a guy that doesn't want to see his imouto get defiled a creep.

You just did too.

What the fuck??? I dont want this cunt touching my sister?

literally the most underrated thing in this thread

Projection: The Post

Go and give him a good spanking.

this. /thread

Sandwich

>what can I do to get back at him??
Stab him. 40 rapid to the jugular.
Alternatively, forward his details to that UK pedo-hunter vigilante mob

This is the only way to deal with shit like this. Man up, OP.

This is sound advice, but in the modern time and age doing that would probably fuck your life up forever. The era of men taking the matter into their own hands has passed.

Be a good brother instead of making your imouto seek out male attention from strangers on the Internet.

Tell your sister it's very impertinent to use her phone while you're fucking her

Not

This

Looks like a young woody allen butt loving pedophile

If I beat the shit out of him what's to stop him using my sister as a revenge?

He looks like a queer anyway, seriously I wouldn't worry.

Bake him a cake and put laxatives in it.

Would this be a victory though?

Why are you making things up on Sup Forums, user? Are you that lonely?

DARK JUSTICE:
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/paedophile-hunters-dark-justice-reveal-7692056

he's 16 and chatting up your 11 year old sister?
that's dodgy as fuck mate. really fucking dodgy.
protect your sister from that dirty creepy fuckin borderline pedo scrub.

Fuck him in the ass to assert dominance, then tell him if he wants your sis he has to pay.

*grabs you by the throat* Back the fuck off!???

Police.

>He'll be mortified.

Yes says it right there in the post. Keep up.

Tell your parents that you are concerned, or, beat the shit out of the guy and tell him to stop talking to your sister

shit, has this one worked?

>hes a pedo
>also underraged

jeez how rump rustled are you all that you never got laid in your teens?

Kid diddler detected

in the UK you can fuck at 16, my sister cant obviously.

shouldn't you be watching the kebab shop?

Alluhu Akbah

This, tell it to your dad, because if you have a proper dad, he will get mad and will do something about it.

blow a fat snotty load in your sister's snatch and send him pictures of it, that'll show him

This right here but an extra 40 in his liver

I really like this. You keep calling everybody with a difference of opinion a "pedo" or some variation thereof, and you neglect to realize that it will ultimately have the same effect that liberals calling everybody nazis and racists did, and people won't care anymore.

Lmao, you are taking away the word's power and memeing yourself further into the wormhole.

Go ahead, call me a pedo too.

The severity of the beating

kick his ass seabass

>it's okay for 16 year olds to talk to 11 year olds
Let me guess, your gender is agefluid

Take him drinking in a shit area. Get him fucked up drunk, then go home.

It's either him or Muhammad desu

/bread

Grass him up to Dark Justice.

They'll film the sting operation and he'll get continuous publicity during and after the trial.

tell the school hes moving like a nonce

I bet this peado is a Jew! Up to usual dirty Jew games.

Why don't you send him a card with a love heart on it, but don't put a name on it. If he sends one back then send him some dog shit in the mail.

Don't assume my identity, bigot. I am clovergender and proud.

Also every single poster itt actually believing OP unironically is a fucking retard, and you are the reason why Sup Forums is dead. Fuck proof. Fuck critical thinking.

Honestly OP go talk to your sister and tell her to stay away from him and tell your parents because that is FUCKED

rape him

how do I contact dark justice??

Ok yea I thought beating him up was a tad harsh but if he's 16 and she's 11 fucking go for it. Do enough that he won't tell anyone, get any chat logs, documentation of age gap, etc. Ruin this cuck.

dark justice will ask for proof, they won't ruin this fag's life without him deserving it for being a nonce

darkjustice.co.uk/contact-us/

They're actually really nice Geordies, despite the name. They will be able to advise you further.

Explain the situation without f-ing and blinding, and don't mention you're considering filling him in as an option, obviously.