Im moving to the USA, where should i move?

Fuck the UK, it is going to shit unless we get a hard right party in power. So i'm moving to the USA.

P.S
Don't worry, i'm white and middle class so no, i wont be a burden to your country. Just think of me as a late comer to the party.

Other urls found in this thread:

mapcruzin.com/nuclear-power-plant-earthquake-shapefiles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alaska, Texas, or Montana.

Cowardly cuck

>I want a hard right party in power
>Moves here
>Chooses Washington

Pennsylvania the Best State

El Paso, Brownsville or Laredo

>The mong thinks you can just "move" to the US

NC. The women in the north are fat ugly coal burners.

most of them aren't bad.

some of them are full of negroes, some of them are liberals though.

were gonna make european immigration a lot more easy

Don't come to the west coast. It's too liberal here

Fuck off were full

dual citizenship is a wonderful thing, lad.

Spbp

Florida. We're not Southern, and the weather is fucking top.

With Bannon and Sessions disliking towards the Hart-Celler act and their plans of replacing it to favor Europeans and Eastern Asians more. I can really this happen, It can revert back to at least 80% white if they are willing to reproduce a lot. We are far from overpopulated despite our population numbers. I welcome eurobros as long as they aren't Marxists.

Depends on your skills and desires

NYC.

Gotta take this city back sooner rather than later.

Try colorahhhdoe

Florida is nice. Tampa Bay area is in good travel distance from the beaches and Whorelando.

Chicago, Illinois

I do sense a baby boomer under trump. The US has a bright future to say the least. I welcome euros to come join us :3

what are the gun laws like?

>Florida is nice
pffffffffft hahahahaha

I'm English, no one apart from really uneducated working class people would move to Florida. It is regarded as the least cultured place in America, and an ugly shit hole. Like Blackpool, but a whole state.

Do it illegally. It's easier, your children get free grants, etc.

Stand your ground. The best

east Utah pr west Colorado
mapcruzin.com/nuclear-power-plant-earthquake-shapefiles/

traitor

Come visit me in NW WA, comfy af up here

Florida weather is fucking awful. Fuck humid heat, shit sucks. If you want a warm climate, move to the Southwest.

This.

Maine. Northern Maine to be exact.

I live in Florida and it's pretty good unless you go to Miami in which case you're fucked if you don't speak Spanish. Don't know what other countries think of Florida though.

Other than that Florida's pretty based desu

innawoods: the state

Delusional, never gonna happen. Do you think a single republican senator will vote to repeal the 1965 Immigration act that promises that "All immigrants regardless of their skin color or nationality will be treated equally". Imagine the media backlash against them.

Yeah right, get real, and stop believing in fantasies. You will feel much better when those fantasies don't become realities.

You might like Florida.

Don't run from the problem; fight it. Become the next Nige. Don't betray your brothers.

Also Florida is humid and disgusting, and you sweat like a pig when you spend 10 minutes in the sun.

It's not that easy, user.
But, if you did move, I'd recommend a swing state.
Either Florida, Maine, or Ohio are good options, depending on your preferred weather.

Sorry, we're full, it'd be better if you go somewhere else.

What happened to brexit?

Just because your pasty ass would stick out like a sore thumb on a real beach doesn't mean you have to be bitter about it.

dual citizenship mate, my mother is American.

Might as well move to mexico

New England if you want a familiar climate, of course it's a leftist shit hole

The South is great because i'm presuming you are right wing, only problem with that is the humidity is a bitch

Is there any inbetween?

Can you vacation here first? Absolutely worth it to pick a couple areas and try to see them. If you want guns, land, rural living, and BBQ then move to the south east. I don't know how the UK is aside from gray and rain but it will be hot and humid most of the year. Want that with sand, cacti, and dry heat instead of humidity grass and swamps? South west. Infinitely flat and square for 1000's of miles with no jobs and virtually free real estate? Pick somewhere in the middle. West coast is beautiful, perfect weather, but full of mega-fags, Mexicans, liberals, traffic, vegans, no-guns, degeneracy, cripplingly expense homes, etc. The north east is pretty white and rich, but cold all the time and also mostly no-guns. Most states are so big that lots of areas exist even within each state. So NY city is garbage (unless you are a city person) but upstate NY is beautiful lakes, mountains, and country. Philadelphia is garbage but a huge part of PA might as well be Alabama.

Try Arizona

I welcome you with open arms m88
But remember, there may be a time when we all have to go back. I hope you enjoy the US bro.

Flordia is good, but it is very hot, swamp environment, lots of bugs, never snows but makes up for it with rain and beaches. Also good gun laws, nigger breaks into your house you can gun him down

Do you think the new immigration act would have just said
>"le white onlies ;)"
Its going to based off of skills and merit. Something europeans have. Oh wait but not in your shit hole of a nation. Stupid fucking monkey, go stab someone.
You can take off the heavy coat no ones going to stab you.

What is your aim?
Lower housing prices?
Suburban living?
Farm house?
College?
Do you expect good public transport?

Did I say whites only? No? Fuck off Ivan.

is it legal to shoot illegals in the usa? will they shoot back? what's your opinion on jews in america?

Wisconsin if you can stand the lake effect.
But, unless you kill some shit skin family and take their place, fuck off were full

yeah. While i love the british weather i wouldnt mind a change.

>angie verona

good man she helped turn florida red last year I would marry her desu

I was considering moving to US and was looking at comfy place to move to. I ended up at Boston.

Do some research on it. Its very good place. In all the ways you can imagine.

You can shoot illegals if they're robbing you or doing other criminal activity, It's considered self defense so yes you can.

Wait for balkanisation which will happen soon, otherwise it wouldn't be worth bothering. Europe can still be saved, the "US" as it currently is won't stand a chance unless it can balkanise.

that was a stupid question hans, how else would you know if someone is legal or not

Paint yourself brown learn Spanish and buy a one way ticket to LAX
Congrats you are now part of a special class of untaxed yet benefit - qualifying individuals which are protected by the great state of California

We're not full and we welcome white immigrants.

Texas is the traditional choice ofc, but they are under heavy beaner colonization that I'm certain will win out.

Far NE (Maine, Vermont, NH) is the whitest part of the country, but also among the most liberal.

Alaska is based but also kind of retarded, even by American standards.

Honestly I would pick the northern plains states... Montana, SD, ND or maybe Wyoming.

This actually

The United States does not formally recognize dual citizenship. However, it also has not taken any stand against it yet. Come on trump mah boy.

Florida is for literally crazy fuckers. Half of the headlines of ridiculous shit happening in our country occurs there.

Came here to post this. Moving to the US is an insanely difficult and lengthy process.

Nice copper digitz, btw.

Fuck off we're full

Then why are you in Norway

Probably doesn't have his greencard.

This may be true for the very rural parts of West Texas but if you're in or around any big city or college town this place is a fucking multikult liberal shithole.

I have lived in Houston for 3 years and I can honestly say this is the worst place I've ever lived. Fuck this shit hole.

PA shitposter incoming.

It's a matter of what you're looking for and what you have the patience for.

You want to live with a bunch of white conservatives? Pick the Midwest. Highly white, though the ever-increasing Mexicans will become prevalent the further south you go. But there's a tendency towards traditional conservative values. Caveats: avoid Illinois and Minnesota as these are the more liberal Midwestern states. Moving here helps boost our population and thus increases our representation in the House of Representatives.

Or you could move to a liberal state and seek out small towns or conservative enclaves. It'll be a harder road for you as the prevailing values will buck against you but you can be on the front lines for turning the tide against these liberal bastions. You'd essentially be colonizing it but it will require you to closely guard your kids from the shit influences.

Or you can move to a swing state and help sway the balance our way during elections. You'll have some degree of admixture of ideologies but such is life in swing states.

Really you can't go wrong, it's just a matter of how difficult you want to make it on yourself and your family unit.

And no, we aren't just Philly.

get the fuck out, you're probably a pikey anyway

>Im moving to the USA, where should i move?
Where radiation will be the lowest.

>A FUCKING HORSE

The center of Philadelphia with all the tall glass buildings is pretty nice. It's mainly the ghettos outside that make the city look like shit in statistics.

Can't flim flam the Zim Zam

>rather lives in a country with a higher percentage of niggers.

Realized moving to us is harder then it looks. Also fanily/business here so hard atm but if I ever go, its Boston.

This is true. There are actually some really nice areas of Philly but they tend to be overlooked because of the nigger problem that pollutes the North and West.

This is not at all accurate. Every single person and their dog owns at least 2 guns in Alaska, but there's no registry here so it ain't going to be on any statistics.

Move to alabama, we still have completely white communities that never intgreated.
>pic related is also a very nice part of town

come to miami and partake in the diversity

How're you planning on getting a VISA.

If I had the UK, only Australia would fit the bill. As it stands, I've no chance.

I like Florida but the weather is garbage. Humidity at 110% for 10 months out of the year is hell and the random thunderstorms every day get annoying fast in that time of the year.

ill probably go for a PhD student position in an american university to start with.

DFW is solid redwith a booming economy and lovely people. Conservative WASP Paradise. The metroplex is a wonderful place to live.

My only qualm with the area is all the Mexicans, but at least they have delicious food.

Houston and Austin are liberal shitholes. You just picked the worst area in the state.

I like Wisconsin a lot, it's my kinda comfy.

Everyone has their favorites, though.

I've seen this thread before. I honestly don't care where as long as you're white. Don't go to a really big city though.

The US will be a lefty shithole just like your country in a few years anyways. (((the powers that be))) won't allow us to have economic freedom. More and more we drift towards economic policy that leaves hardworking Americans pulling the carriages containing the dregs of society.

Too many niggers and mexicans
>t. I live there

Texas

>DEY HAV GUD FOOD SO AM OKAY WID DEM TAKEN OVA MA KUNTRAY

look at me. im the american now.

Same, usually the niggers are in the shitty parts of town, and in the nigger schools. Unfortunately Texas had a nigger migration after Katrina.

The metroplex is a great area regardless.